Spying

sazk

Banned
the Reluctant Fundamentalist: tells about a young pakistani man from lahore, Changez, falls in love with a girl called Erica. he is very loyal to Erica and loves New York and everything about it. post 9/11, she leaves him and he is forced to deport after severe mental torture by the US government. he loses everything he has earned in america. all is taken from him and he is kicked out of the country like a disowned child.

as you go on reading, the intelligent reader will realize Erica is actually am-Erica "America". and pakistan has fallen in love with america and after it has served its purpose, america will kick it like a garbage can. further in the story is how america uses its muslims to serve the country which funds its war on muslims. also how it supplies both muslim parties fighting one another with weapons so that they can keep on fighting one another until both are dead.

Idris16

^^I see, good, how on earth would i find that book.
First i dont like to read books
second i dont want to BUY books
third where can i find it? can i find it in sweden? in library?
fourth i would rather read sth more beneficial:)

sazk

Banned
you dont like to read books. this is why you never achieve the status of conquerer. always remain conquered. they say "knowledge is power" not because it is muscle power. it is a very indirect form of power. you don't see it but you gain power by reading books. just like you plant a seed in the soil. you don't see it grown under the soil, you see the result afterwards. or in today's times, you only see the result when it arrives on your dinner table in the form of food.

the book is available everywhere. bookshops, libraries.

if this wasn't beneficial for the muslims, i wouldn't be posting it here. i have read other books also like Lord of the Flies, Lord of the Ring, War and Peace, Art of War, Communist Manifesto and so on. but i only recommended the beneficial ones.

if muslims don't read they will never wake up from this sleep. they become no better than americans who don't know how many sides are in a triangle.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Heegaan, here's a link if you want to buy the book in the pocket version in swedish for 39 kr. The title is: Den ovillige fundamentalisten. The shipment if free if you check the economy box when you order. This book is also available in english but for 79 kr.
the swedish one:
http://www.adlibris.com/se/product.aspx?isbn=9127116379

Idris16

you dont like to read books. this is why you never achieve the status of conquerer. always remain conquered. they say "knowledge is power" not because it is muscle power. it is a very indirect form of power. you don't see it but you gain power by reading books. just like you plant a seed in the soil. you don't see it grown under the soil, you see the result afterwards. or in today's times, you only see the result when it arrives on your dinner table in the form of food.

the book is available everywhere. bookshops, libraries.

if this wasn't beneficial for the muslims, i wouldn't be posting it here. i have read other books also like Lord of the Flies, Lord of the Ring, War and Peace, Art of War, Communist Manifesto and so on. but i only recommended the beneficial ones.

if muslims don't read they will never wake up from this sleep. they become no better than americans who don't know how many sides are in a triangle.
I have seen lord of the rings in movies only, i have watched 1 2 and even the third movie. and yes i dont like to read. i know that u think im extremist,radical and such words. but im not!!
the ''conquerer'':D , im already smart;)

B-R-R
Tack för sidan:) och billig e den:)

and thanks to Humblewun:)

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
assalamu alaykum,

There have always been such people unfortunately, these are very bad times for Muslim Ummah.

The solution is to have a lot of patience and to stick to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger :saw:

-- However, I would point out that if someone does a criminal act, whether it be theft, robbery, rape, murder or extremist activity then it has to be reported to the authority to stop any more fitnah ( tribulations/problems)

Anyway, I do not think that any "would be terrorists" are going around discussing their plans in any Masjid. So, this idea that some disbelievers have, that Muslims know who is or is not a terrorist is nonsense. It will just end up with the country's people resembling the Nazi regime, where they are all made to spy and inform on each other.

:salam2:

i'm glad that you posted that, brother mabsoot. because the article made it seem that you can't even alert authorities even if something criminal is going on. it's low down to spy on fellow brothers but if they're doing something criminal we have a moral obligation to say something.
:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
These are hypocrites, no doubt about it. Following hadith can be a reminder to everyone of us:

Sahih Bukhari NO 1197 - Narrated by Ibn 'Umar:

When 'Abdullah bin Ubai (the chief of HYPOCRITES) died, his son came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Please give me your shirt to shroud him in it, offer his funeral prayer and ask for Allah's forgiveness for him." So Allah's Apostle (SallAllaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam) gave his shirt to him and said, "Inform me (When the funeral is ready) so that I may offer the funeral prayer." So, he informed him and when the Prophet intended to offer the funeral prayer, 'Umar took hold of his hand and said, "Has Allah not forbidden you to offer the funeral prayer for the HYPOCRITES? The Prophet said, "I have been given the choice for Allah says: '(It does not avail) Whether you (O Muhammad) ask forgiveness for them (HYPOCRITES), or do not ask for forgiveness for them. Even though you ask for their forgiveness seventy times, Allah will not forgive them. (9.80)" So the Prophet offered the funeral prayer and on that the revelation came: "And never (O Muhammad) pray (funeral prayer) for any of them (i.e. HYPOCRITES) that dies." (9. 84)