Stranger than Fiction - 9/11 - (MUST READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ In addition on the information above, I'd like to tell the growing number of people who know about the 9/11 conspiracy, that the producers of the documentary "Loose Change" are also disinformation agents.

They are classic examples, like Michael Moore, of giving you 90% of the truth, and then leading you astray in the last 10%, which could be possibly the most important.

Similarly, people like Michael Moore and the makers of Loose Change, might ask some important questions or provide evidence that shows that such a complicated attack as 9/11 could not have been committed by a man living in a cave, but they lead you astray when telling you who actually committed 9/11. Michael Moore will mention Bush and then blame it on the Saudi government, Loose Change provides a lot of the evidence and then suggests that it was Bush alone who was behind the attacks. Both do a good job of not mentioning anything about Israeli involvement in the attacks. Ignoring the fact that Bush has trouble stringing together a sentence, let alone be the mastermind behind 9/11, one can see that the only country that benefitted from the attacks was Israel (& and the only group - the Zionists).

More info:
9/11 5th Year anniversary discussion

Christopher Bollyn and Eric Hufschmid audio on a TV in Iran discussing 9/11

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
PLZ SEND THIS MESSAGE TO BOTH MUSLIMS AND NON MUSLIMS

:salam2:
I've read it.It's awesome. I saw a documentary related to 9/11 called "Loose Change"....Let everybody be aware that Muslims are not terrorists!!! Tell everyone about this!Send them emails containing the website address so that they can get access to that "stranger than fiction " site~~ Do it now.Do it for Islam!!!

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I've read it.It's awesome. I saw a documentary related to 9/11 called "Loose Change"....Let everybody be aware that Muslims are not terrorists!!! Tell everyone about this!Send them emails containing the website address so that they can get access to that "stranger than fiction " site~~ Do it now.Do it for Islam!!!

:wasalam:

Please send the "Stranger to Fiction" to other Muslims. But do NOT send links to Loose Change, they are part of the problem. Giving only half the truth. Much like Michael Moore and his Faranheit 9/11.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
hmmm

Yes.I kinda agree.The blame is put on the American Govt. in the documentary but nowhere is it mentioned about Zionists- the real culprits! Still, the documentary is a must see.It wraps all the curtains and reveals how 9/11 was planned. Watch out Muslims-Stick to your faith and say no to transgression, extremism or any kind of evil or oppression. May Allah guide us to the right path and give us strength to hold firmly the rope of Islam! Ameen!

christina

Loose Change

Here is an counter-video for the loose change film that debunks the theories and statements made in Loose Change 2nd Edition:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3214024953129565561&sourceid=docidfeed&hl=en-CA

@ Paki Idol
Hallo Paki Idol! I (as a non-Muslim) really don't believe at all that every Muslim is a terrorist and I don't know anyone who believes that. An example: There are german murderers but that doesn't meant that all Germans are murderers. Kind regards, Christina

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
A joke right?

Bismillah,

Dear christina,

Is that a joke? what is that suppose to be? A scientific or proof giving debunk to loose change or others? Where is the facts that counter from the government itself?! Are you trying to defend here someone who isn't even bothering to defend it's "theory" by themselves?
Please, we're not here to make anyone feel bad (in this case for your engagement to find wherever it's possible anything to counter the information put in this forum and elsewhere on internet!) or go against anyone whatsoever, but that film made by who knows some amateur interenet gameplayers, neither disproves nor does it answer so many questions raised by experts on different fields to the government, at all!
So we don't need you coming and trying to be the "saviour" of the US government, if they have nothing to hide, they can come themselves with a debunk and not someone who's just blindly fowllowing what other people tell him or whatever, and just scratches something away from the screen of that video documentary! That is so poor and nothing to do with a seriously taken into consideration commitment by the government wich is blamed for hiding info to come up with answers that disprove loose change in this case...

Thank you very much for your try to find information and clear the "misconceptions" on that issue.

P.S. By the way I didn't even bother looking to the end, because there's nothing serious to take from in there!

christina

Hallo Ibn_Adham,

Indeed I think, you’re right in telling that it’s not a scientific film. It’s just a guy who produced this „screw loose change“ film, an (as you call it) amateur interenet gameplayer, what does that guy know? I agree! But it’s the same with the „loose change“ film itself! It was just three young guys, Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe and Jason Bermas, who produced it.
(from Wikipedia)
„Dylan Avery is from Oneonta, New York. After being rejected twice by Purchase College's film school, Avery planned to make a movie about a group of friends who discover the September 11, 2001 attacks were an "inside job". Along the way Avery himself became convinced of this.
Korey Rowe was born in Oneonta, New York. He is a former US soldier who served six months in Kandahar, Afghanistan and one year in Kuwait and Iraq. After leaving the military, he joined the production of Loose Change.
Jason Bermas is a graphic designer and a webmaster, located in Oneonta, New York.“
(On the Wikipedia Website there is a photo of them, too and more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change_(video)

And you know what? Like you, I didn’t watch the „screw loose change“ film to the end, too. Neither the „loose change“ film itself. Because I think, it’s paranoid crap, frankly talking.

But nevertheless, the accusation of the US government (or CIA or whoever) of having commited 9/11 is just too important and too much determinating the conception of the world politics and what is going on to completely ignore it. So I think, if you watch a 3-lousy-guys-loose-change-film, you should watch the 1-lousy-guy-counter-film, too. And then you can make up your mind, if you like those things. I mean, I’m not an expert of house building and so on – you can tell me anything about 9/11, how can I ever prove you’re wrong or wright? In my eyes the only question to answer that we as ‚normal citizens‘ from all over the world have is: would the US government sacrificy 3000 US citizens for committing such crime for any reason, be it oil or anything else - yes or no. And my answer is: no.

Btw it’s not true that the US government never came out with investigations about 9/11 there is an official website about 9/11 from a „National Commission“:
„The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, (...)chartered to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks.“
You can check on their website http://www.9-11commission.gov/about/index.htm

I read there some months ago and there is plenty of material, including e-mails from the hijackers when e.g. they were looking for a flight school in the USA and so on.

Herzlicher Gruß in die Schweiz / Friendly regards for you to Switzerland! Christina

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Christina,

Well I have to ask you something then:
And you know what? Like you, I didn’t watch the „screw loose change“ film to the end, too. Neither the „loose change“ film itself. Because I think, it’s paranoid crap, frankly talking.
if you didn't watch it to the end why would you post it at all?, when you didn't even know whats all in it, and you even call it as not scientific! Or you even had no idea of whether it really debunks that video?! - which is not just made by amateurs, there's experts of all fields that have discussed and raised so many issues which even an average person would easily notice as well, and are not being answered, and probably even looked at! Now why would you post it all?!

And I know the website and the 9/11 comission report as well, and I wasn't even going on about this issue at all because I hate politics, just when I see some of your replies which, do not seem to be from a person who does love peace and equity and denounces those who do wrongdoings, be that whoever!
Now you might think that people here might see you as just a person who is fair minded and who is neutral, but with these kind of actions and the like you post here, just to try and put anything, really anything to counter this forum or Islam and muslims, shows that you really are not!
I am sorry to say that but if I was to show your threads like this one and similar ones you posted here, and ask anyone out here, be those muslims or non-muslims, they would say the same!

So I beg you to open you heart and see with your own eyes, and not those of others, because that leads us not towards a just and loving world.
We all bear our responsibility if we support those who do wrong in this world, be those from the East or West, but things are quite clear to see who is responsible for the most atrocities for those who have their heart not corrupted yet, and do see!

I ask Allah (swt) to open your heart to see the Truth, and also guide you to the straight Path!

Thank you!

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Hallo Christina!
Fist of all~ I agree that Loose Change doesn't provide us with all the facts but still it is the Zionist involvement which is totally undeniable.I'll remind you one thing.The whole world has united against Muslims.Muslims are branded terrorists when they(Muslims) fight for feedom and rights against the oppressors.The humiliating and inhuman deeds are done by Anti Muslims disguised as Arabs.The real threat aren't Muslims.An Israeli High Official once said "Not every Muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a Muslim" This is a perfect lie.Do you even know who started suicide bombings? The Tamil Tiger Guerillas did.These guerillas are aided by India to project Indian influence in Sri Lanka.They have never been called terroristseven though they have killed thousands mercilessly.Israel kill and tortures thousands a year and why not S.Korea or China are targeted rather than Muslims?America wants a road through Asia under it's control for (1) Sole Supremacy (2)Gain of Resources such as Manpower ,Natural and Power resources (3)Political gains for e.g. to trap China and Russia plus destruction of the enemy they have never defeated despite enormous efforts since 1400 yrs- Followers of Islam. Zionists control not only America but also Sweden and other Northern and Eastern European states. Muslims are termed as Jewish and woman haters while that is totally false.Infact, Zionist media shows Israel as a Nation of Jews who suffered much and shows Muslims as barbaric ppl who have no ettiquetes of talking or living!
Actually it's Jews who think themselves as a Superior nation.Now that's rascism.9/11 is clearly an inside job.Ok for instance what u said about Avery and other two guys is true but then where did they get the proof?Of course they gathered it from many sources.What all other sources claim is same as what they do so how can we differ in accepthing that?

shabnum

as far as i know 9/11 allah knows best who was behind it, bush and his goverment poodels are worse then the hitler, they are just nothing but liers decieving hipocrits, they are the biggest terrorists organisations in my eyes, but they cant run away from Allah (saw), may be they have something else planned who knows except Allah. there is so much going on it just makes me sad and angry.:girl3:

when i watched the documentry on 9/11 one of the fire briggades officer, witnessed that he could hear the bombs going off in the buliding of twin tower.

:confused: :wasalam:

aliff

Assalamu A'laikum,

Hi Christina, after watching 'screw loose change' i didn't find it to be a convincing debunking video.. its true many of the theories were debunked but they still didn't explain a lot of things. If someone is going to debunk a conspiracy then the debunking video should be comprehensive, which wasn't 'screw loose change'.

watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGtOFudmHG8

This was recorded on July 2001, and here Alex Jones predicted 9/11 and he also mentioned that the blame would probably be given on 'Bin Laden'. This was aired on July 2001 (3 months before the event) in a TV show or something.

Also check out this video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FujppU50EpA

In this video, MIT's professor Jeff King concluded that the official theory is fake, and cannot explain the demolition of Buildings ( plz note he is the prof. of MIT, not some wannabe conspiracists)

Finally check out this site as well

http://www.st911.org/

May Allah(s.w.t) open your eyes and show you the truth

wassalam :)

Delyan

Hello Christina,

Well I have to ask you something then:
if you didn't watch it to the end why would you post it at all?, when you didn't even know whats all in it, and you even call it as not scientific! Or you even had no idea of whether it really debunks that video?! - which is not just made by amateurs, there's experts of all fields that have discussed and raised so many issues which even an average person would easily notice as well, and are not being answered, and probably even looked at! Now why would you post it all?!

And I know the website and the 9/11 comission report as well, and I wasn't even going on about this issue at all because I hate politics, just when I see some of your replies which, do not seem to be from a person who does love peace and equity and denounces those who do wrongdoings, be that whoever!
Now you might think that people here might see you as just a person who is fair minded and who is neutral, but with these kind of actions and the like you post here, just to try and put anything, really anything to counter this forum or Islam and muslims, shows that you really are not!
I am sorry to say that but if I was to show your threads like this one and similar ones you posted here, and ask anyone out here, be those muslims or non-muslims, they would say the same!

So I beg you to open you heart and see with your own eyes, and not those of others, because that leads us not towards a just and loving world.
We all bear our responsibility if we support those who do wrong in this world, be those from the East or West, but things are quite clear to see who is responsible for the most atrocities for those who have their heart not corrupted yet, and do see!

I ask Allah (swt) to open your heart to see the Truth, and also guide you to the straight Path!

Thank you!

very well said Brother, Jazak Allah o kheer inshalah

christina

Salam :)

Thanks for your answers!

@ Ibn_Adham (and @all):
Well, not <i>my</i> point of view but dna1987‘s site „stranger than fiction“ is an extreme point of view as it shows: „it’s the zionists!“. Indeed, it’s a point of view that some extremists on the very far right (extreme right) in Germany believe (and also in the very extreme right (= the old Nazis) in other countries), but it’s absolutely unaccepted in our society as a whole as this zionists-wanna-rule-the-world conspiracy stuff has been the rational base of the holocaust in Germany. It’s exactly what Hitler and his fellows believed.

Here are two more links for some serious information.

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/wtc.shtml

There are also books about the issue on amazon.com, for example „Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts“, amazon delivers worldwide.

I’d also like to point out that I did not counter Islam or Muslims in any way. This section of the forum is a political one, isn’t it? So how comes that I am not allowed to have an opponent view of politics than you? Does Islam itself tell everyone what he must think, who is right or wrong, what is going on in the world? Is it against Islam in any way to call a terrorist a terrorist that not only attacks the western world but in doing that of course also reversely attacking the decent and non-violent muslim world because it highly increases the misconception about Islam in the western world?

But, of course, if your opinion is Israel = devil and US = devil, then you consider me as to be very evil, too. I’d recommand you to think about that very extreme devil/evil view again (which, of course is fueled by the conspiracy stuff) Posts of me have been edited and even deleted by the administration, my main thread has been closed. Sorry, but to my eyes that is very strange and even ridiculous. I think, everybody here is grown up and can think on his own. Of course I feel very clearly I’m not welcomed at all because of my (totally normal, non-extreme, non-antisemitic) views. I’m going to leave of course.

The internet is wide and everybody can find information of a wide spectrum of views if he or she has the good will to do so. Having the good will and trying hard is the price of peace.

Salam, Shalom, Peace for all, Christina

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Christina,

I had to triple check my post and didn't find the:
extreme point of view
..you're saying and... I couldn't find it! Could you show it to me again please Christina?!

And:
So how comes that I am not allowed to have an opponent view of politics than you?
who is saying that? I certainly wasn't!
Does Islam itself tell everyone what he must think
No, noone said that either, you can think whatever you want, noone is going to say don't, I have the right to express my own opinion about your approach towards this forum (owned by muslims, to inform others about Islam mainly, though these are politic issues, true) don't I?
who is right or wrong
When it comes to the matter of belief, moral issues or anything Allah (swt) has said in His Qur'an and through the Sunnah of His last Messenger and Prophet Muhammad (saws), yes! because He (Glory be to Him) is the All- Wise, All- Knowing and knows who is right or wrong, but is that really the issue here?

Is it against Islam in any way to call a terrorist a terrorist that not only attacks the western world but in doing that of course also reversely attacking the decent and non-violent muslim world because it highly increases the misconception about Islam in the western world?
Are you trying to say that I as a muslim was doing that? What does that have to do with Islam? What has a terrorist to do with Islam? Nothing!!! Those who feel it is the best weapon to use, and reach their goals by all means are!
That is politics you are talking about now, I wasn't only criticising your approach in this post only, but also in general, because I think you're not the one who wants to accept that some people today who have power, simply want more power and don't care about the
decent and non-violent muslim world

But, of course, if your opinion is Israel = devil and US = devil, then you consider me as to be very evil, too. I’d recommand you to think about that very extreme devil/evil view again (which, of course is fueled by the conspiracy stuff)
Excuse me, what are talking about? I think you like to twist the words of others and tend to know what other people think!

Your threads might have been edited because this is not simply a free speech forum, it's an muslim site and and has some rules!
Things you might think are not ofensive to your opinion, might be to others, or do you think that only what you think is ofensive, is really so?
You stick to the rules and you'll make it easy for us as well ro administrate this site, read the rules!
Of course I feel very clearly I’m not welcomed at all because of my (totally normal, non-extreme, non-antisemitic) views.
Who is saying you are not welcomed? So we are not allowed to criticise you at all?! Am I extreme? The only words that describe such a thing is, what you are throwing at me for ex.!

Those who support any acts of extremism, violence and disrespect are banned from our forum, because that is simply not our intention nor our goal! I wish you would only open your eyes and finaly see that, but why do I have to explain that so many times anyway?!

shadykan

Salam

I don't really want to get into that conversation it's really complex, and we all need more than a few posts to understand it all.

I think everybody can express their opinon as long as it is respectful !!!

But sometimes anger or misunderstanding make us say things we don"t really want to say, like :

"Of course I feel very clearly I’m not welcomed at all because of my (totally normal, non-extreme, non-antisemitic) views"

I really want to believe that you said that without believing it, otherwise, that would be very sad!!!

Salam

May God guide us all and forgive our mistakes!!!

christina

Bushinsky, Putinsky

dna1987 ... oh yeah, I understood your point quit well, the zionist conspiracy crap is missing ... so you will love this one:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/1,7340,L-3336295,00.html

(but be aware, this looks like dangerous stuff from the blood-thirsty, world-controling, mean, greedy, evil evil evil zionist conspirators - everybody is warned – put on your sun glasses before reading – and don’t tell me in the end I didn’t warn you! Doesn't need to be deleted! Christina warns everybody all by her own! Danger alert! Be aware!)

Solemn_G

Funny article

dna1987 ... oh yeah, I understood your point quit well, the zionist conspiracy crap is missing ... so you will love this one:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/1,7340,L-3336295,00.html

(but be aware, this looks like dangerous stuff from the blood-thirsty, world-controling, mean, greedy, evil evil evil zionist conspirators - everybody is warned – put on your sun glasses before reading – and don’t tell me in the end I didn’t warn you! Doesn't need to be deleted! Christina warns everybody all by her own! Danger alert! Be aware!)

LOLLLL!!!! That was a funny article you put up christina. Did that really happen? Man, its sad but some people are as ignorant as that.

For us its not a matter of hating Jews or anyone in general, which is some thing that is condemned in Islam and has no purpose whatsoever. Its a matter of looking at two sides of a story and deciding which you beleive. You have what you beleive and others have a different opinion and I hope you don't feel as though that opinion cannot be expressed. It's just that others will criticize it with there own views and evidence which results in a debate of sorts and in such situations a sufficient amount of evidence should be brought up to back up such claims. In this case, I think the video that you posted what a value resource due to its lack of depth and info.

Hopefully you do not feel unwelcomed because that is not the case at all. It has to do more with conflicting views on the topic of 9/11 which is one that is VERY wide spread from what I can see.

Peace be upon you.

Status
Not open for further replies.