SubhanAllah

LoveofAllah

allah swt is so merciful. He guides us and shows us the right way because only he knows what is best for us.

What greater form of love is there? Sometimes I feel very lonely but I always try to remind myself that i have Allah swt.

My heart feels overwhelmed when I think of Allah. Sometimes I wish I could just go to Allah swt. I just wish this life would be over and we would all be in His shade. SubhanAllah, can you picture that day, inshallah? When we meet our beloved Allah swt?

My heart feels heavy just thinking about it

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I share the same thought like you sister. It is just unimaginable how would it be seeing Allah but we are not allowed to visualise it. Once I dreamt as though I was in heaven (ameen!! Pls ameen for me!!), I'm not sure, initially I was not sure. I gave the descriptions of the place I visited in my dream to one learned ustaz, everything was dark green, very beautiful place and I was not walking on my feet like now but was flying. The ustaz said what I saw (dark green place) is similar to what mentioned in the Quran about the heaven (refer Quran 18:31).

Imagine if it was real...my eyes soak with tears now..unfortunately I feel still not qualified yet for heaven unless Allah forgive all my sins and accept my ubudiyyah to Him.

Nurain

حَسۡبُنَا ٱللَّهُ وَنِعۡمَ ٱلۡوَڪِيلُ

Hasbunallahu wani'mal wakeel
“Allah is Sufficient for us! Most Excellent is He in Whom we trust!” - Ali 'Imran:173

Almeftah

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Quran: 50) And indeed We have created man, and We know what his ownself whispers to him. And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein (by Our Knowledge). (16) (Remember!) that the two receivers (recording angels) receive (each human being), one sitting on the right and one on the left (to note his or her actions)[] (17) Not a word does he (or she) utter, but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it).[] (18) And the stupor of death will come in truth: "This is what you have been avoiding!" (19) And the Trumpet will be blown — that will be the Day whereof warning (had been given) (i.e. the Day of Resurrection). (20) And every person will come forth along with an (angel) to drive (him), and an (angel) to bear witness. (21) (It will be said to the sinners): "Indeed you were heedless of this, now We have removed your covering, and sharp is your sight this Day!" (22) And his companion (angel) will say: "Here is (this Record) ready with me!" (23) (Allah will say to the angels): "Both of you throw into Hell, every stubborn disbeliever (in the Oneness of Allâh, in His Messengers) — (24) "Hinderer of good, transgressor, doubter, (25) "Who set up another ilâh (god) with Allâh, Then both of you cast him in the severe torment." (26) His companion (Satan — devil)] will say: "Our Lord! I did not push him to transgression, (in disbelief, oppression, and evil deeds) but he was himself in error far astray." (27) Allâh will say: "Dispute not in front of Me, I had already, in advance, sent you the threat. (28) The Sentence that comes from Me cannot be changed, and I am not unjust to the slaves." (29) On the Day when We will say to Hell: "Are you filled?" It will say: "Are there any more (to come)?"[] (30) And Paradise will be brought near to the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2) not far off. (31) (It will be said): "This is what you were promised, - (it is) for those oft-returning (to Allâh) in sincere repentance, and those who preserve their covenant with Allâh (by obeying Him in all what He has ordered, and worshipping none but Allâh Alone, i.e. follow Allâh's religion, Islâmic Monotheism). (32) "Who feared the Most Gracious (Allâh) in the Ghaib (unseen) and brought a heart turned in repentance (to Him - and absolutely free from each and every kind of polytheism). (33) "Enter you therein in peace and security — this is a Day of eternal life!" (34) There they will have all that they desire — and We have more (for them, i.e. a glance at the All-Mighty, All-Majestic swt ) (35)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom dear sister,

Jazaki Allah khairan for sharing your very faithful and loving feelings with us.
May Allah make it the best of our days when we meet Him..Ameen

Those who love the meeting of Allah, Allah loves their meeting as well.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister

Yazzak Allah kahir for your so beautiful and pure feelings for Allah Almighty,and may Allah subhan we tela reword you dear sister.

I share the same feelings sister and like all Muslims Alhadmulillah,and I pray to Allah Inshallah that we all see Him and Inshallah that He be pleased with our deeds,hearts,and souls and undesrible Love for Him,SubhanAllah!!!
And like Allah subahe we tela sais in Holy Quran:" Oh ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger and those of you who are in authority; and if ye have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the Messenger if ye are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end." (An-Nisaa' 4:59)
Our beloved Prophet Moahmmed s.a.w.s was always reciting "Oh Allah,make that my Love for You be more bigger and higher than Love of thirsty man for water.SubhanAllah!!!
Inshallah may Allah make our Love for Him to be more bigger than love of thirsty man for water,and more than that Inshallah,.Ameen.

And like Allahs subahn we tela sais in Holy Quran"Noone of you will be truth belilver unless he Love Allah and His messanger more than himselfe".

May Allah bless you dear sister and all Muslims.

:wasalam:

Your sister in Islam,Asiya

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma:What a beautiful post. We all experience a decrease in iman from time to time, but Allah is the best disposer of affairs for us. Allah is so Merciful to us, Alhamdullilah.:hearts:

ummu thany

sister in islam
assalamu alaikkum
may allah accept all your good deeds and forgive all your bad deeds and make real your dreem insha allah ameen
wassalam

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum my dear sister

Jazka'Allah for your post, at the moment i am feeling a little down, but alhamduillah after reading your post i felt like crying. I love you for Allah's sake.

I pray Allah keeps your heart pure for Him only, and you are given a place in jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

Keep Allah in your heart, only then will you be happy.

Wa'alikum aslaam.