Support your Prophet (PBUH)!

nizar83

selemu aleikum..great petition..
i would die for any muslim brother or sister..let alone for our beloved prophet mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi wasalam..surely a signature is no effort at all inshalaah

Salem9022

ha Paltalk, they have hundreds of room insulting Prophet Muhammad and Islam. and thats all they talk about, when you enter the room the title on the top says "we do no discuss christianity or trinity only Islam" lol . anyways Paltalk is owned by a Jewish person and he won't take it down no matter what, all we can do is open up rooms to teach people about the message that he brang which was Tawheed and call the non-muslims and muslims to it. if we give them more attention that is how their rooms grow and become popular when more and more attention is given to them, when not alot of attention is given to them and thye have no muslims to talk to they go back talking about football, or the latest fashion, or the boyfriend and girlfriend they broke up with, so please don't give much attention to them

Amir_of_spain

why dont we just avoid the room? no matter what you do, there will always be people doing things like this, you cant regulate the entire world. Its getting more common, we keep getting emails saying sign this petition to stop this video or that film, or documentary or cartoons etc As if theyre playing mind games with us, and after all the signatures, they still go ahead with their evil plans. So whats the point? seriously we as muslims need to start thinking outside the box, think better ways of dealing with such isssues.

seek of Allah

why dont we just avoid the room? no matter what you do, there will always be people doing things like this, you cant regulate the entire world. Its getting more common, we keep getting emails saying sign this petition to stop this video or that film, or documentary or cartoons etc As if theyre playing mind games with us, and after all the signatures, they still go ahead with their evil plans. So whats the point? seriously we as muslims need to start thinking outside the box, think better ways of dealing with such isssues.

:salam2:
I agree with this idea
we are not responsible for what the idiots want to do...and we cannot control this big world as it's the internet...but that doesn't prevent me from signing
salam

warda A

Sister

:salam2:

I completely agree with you, why are we giving these people publicity?
the best thing is ignore ignore and come up with a site that praises the character of rasoulullah.
Muslims stop being carried away by such things.
:wasalam:

A Kashmiri

Even if I too am of the view that such petitions are not very fruitful in dealing with misinterpreation and misrepresentation of Islam and The Last and final Messenger Prophet Mohammed S.A.W., but i still believe they are fruitful a bit, we shouldnt ignore this completely.

However we should also take other steps which is infact only one -Dawah to spread the true message of Islam.

i will definetly sign the petition ....

but i will try my best to do Dawah first to myself and then to other and will use all moral, truthful means to convey the message of Islam and greatness of our Nabi Kareem S.A.W......

islamfaith

yes, i do agree with brother Salem9022 and Amir-of-spin that we should ignore those rooms, because the more intention we paied on them it only makes them exciting to insult more to our islam. so what we do is just ignore them, and do what we supposed to do which is make more Dawah to others.