El HaMdOuLiLaH
Surah Younes by Cheikh Abdel Karim

:salam2:

It is a very beautiful recitation of a Sheikh :ma:

[dg]2gP0YxFJjDfWG4pn9[/dg]

:wasalam:

ilmseeker

Salaams sister,

JazaaKAllah for posting this. Sheikh AbdelKarim has a really beautiful Qiraat masha'Allah.

Actaully sis that Masjid isn't in France. It is in a state by the name of North Carolina in the United States of America. The Sheikh is originally from Morroco but he is an Imam here in the United States.

Jazaaks again for posting.

Wa'salaams

Soumaya

El HaMdOuLiLaH
Salaams sister,

JazaaKAllah for posting this. Sheikh AbdelKarim has a really beautiful Qiraat masha'Allah.

Actaully sis that Masjid isn't in France. It is in a state by the name of North Carolina in the United States of America. The Sheikh is originally from Morroco but he is an Imam here in the United States.

Jazaaks again for posting.

Wa'salaams

:blackhijab:

OK, I believed that it was an imam of France, thus I make a mistake then it is an imam in the usa of orgine Moroccan mach' ALLAH... JAzak' ALLAH or keyr for this information...

:wasalam:

zyk82

Assalam Wa-alaikum

EY, hes gt a buff recitation voice, is there anyway i will be able to download this video? i wanna try put it on my phone so i can enjoy it a bit more.

Jazakallah

Zain Ibn Abdul Gani

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Subhanallah. Wow this Sheik named Abdel Karim is in North Carolina? Mmm... I wonder if he speaks english so I could invite him to my local masjid.:D

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

His recitation is comparable to sheikh sudais... :ma:
I will be very happy if i can get 1% of his style of recitation...
Beautiful...Shukran to the person who post this...

abuayah

AA,

Sheik Abdelkarim is not only a friend of mine, but also a brother. He has been requested to recite at the ISNA convention in Chicago this year (not too far away). Him and I were actually in my studio recording some more Quran.

If you are interested in inviting him, you can email me at [email protected]

Take care