Syrian Allawi Regime Shelling Sunni Mosques in Syria

Yaapin

:salam2:

So I'm starting to get the impression that this is a Sunni vs. Shia thing, like what happened in Bahrain, only in reverse.

Now this shia-sunni discrimation amongst muslims has to stop for us to unite & fight back these kafirs!!!!

It starts with us Muslims......

& all this targeting a mosque is jst to instill more anger & fumigate the muslims into more revenge & name us terrorists!!!!!

Rebaz

What has the world come to?

'Ali ibn Abi Talib said, "The Prophet said: 'If my Ummah bears fifteen traits, tribulation will befall it.' Someone asked, 'What are they, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor; when a trust becomes a means of making a profit; when paying Zakat becomes a burden; when a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father; when voices are raised in the mosques; when the leader of a people is the worst of them; when people treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do; when much wine is drunk; when men wear silk; when female singers and musical instruments become popular; when the last ones of this Ummah curse the first ones - then let them expect a red wind, or the earth to swallow them, or to be transformed into animals.' " [at-Tirmidhi]

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Now this shia-sunni discrimation amongst muslims has to stop for us to unite & fight back these kafirs!!!!

It starts with us Muslims......

& all this targeting a mosque is jst to instill more anger & fumigate the muslims into more revenge & name us terrorists!!!!!

I'm not Sunni. I'm not Shia. I'm just Muslim. I wasn't singling out one group over the other. I was just saying that based on what I know of the history of the region, coupled with what I am seeing and reading about it, it looks like a Sunni vs. Shia conflict.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

I'm not Sunni. I'm not Shia. I'm just Muslim. I wasn't singling out one group over the other. I was just saying that based on what I know of the history of the region, coupled with what I am seeing and reading about it, it looks like a Sunni vs. Shia conflict.

:wasalam:

The word 'Sunni' does not have any negative connotations as far as I know (apart from some deviants who 'falsely' claim to be Sunni). It refers to 'mainstream Islam' and adhering to the Sunnah (traditions) of the Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu Alleyhi Wa Sallam.

All of us on this website here aspire to follow the Quran and Sunnah. And people with such aspirations/believes are termed as 'Ahl Us Sunnah Wal Jamah' or 'Sunni' in short. Therefore there is no harm in calling yourself 'Sunni' if need be.

And you can read up more on deviant sects more on the following subforum of this website.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80

Wasalaamalaykum

Rebaz

Could anyone send me a legit fatwa about if we should protest against the regim in Syria or not? since I just read the thread ''Should we blame ourselves or our rulers?''

Salem9022

Could anyone send me a legit fatwa about if we should protest against the regim in Syria or not? since I just read the thread ''Should we blame ourselves or our rulers?''

Thats only when the Leader is a Muslim, in the case of Syria the Man ruling Syria is not a Muslim hes a Kaffir Shia Allawi who believes women have no souls and people when they die will go to the Milkey Way and revolve around Ali who is in the center LOOL.

Ibn Uthaymin

Uh how so?

I meant Bashaar Al Assad and not Salem btw...( I hope your questions directed at me)

Anyway, this is what Salem posted previously.

If that was the case then Bashar Al-Assad and his father Hafiz wouldnt have flooded Syria with hunderds of thousands of Iranian Shias to decrease the Sunni Arab population in the last 40 years. And He wouldnt have been a good friend of Iran and he wouldnt support Hizbullah which wants to create a Shia state in Lebanon. And Iraqi Shia Govt led by Maliki wouldnt have supported him and his Allawi regime if what you are saying is true.

Also Baathism and Arab Nationalism which many "Sunni" dictators belong with was formed by Syrian Allawi and Orthodox Christian. Gadhafi, Mubarak, Nasser, Ali Abdelah Saleh, Sadat, Saddam etc. all formed their beliefs from Baathism and Arab Nationalism and secularism.

Bashar Al-Assad and his father are different, They came to power disguised as Sunni Muslims and then led a coup to topple a Sunni King then a Sunni Muslim Leader. And they have been giving the upper hand to Allawis in Syria since then. How come there isnt any Sunni Military commander in Syria or any significant sunni muslim in the government even though they make the majority of the country? If your statement is true.

esperanza

revert of many years

in Saudi arabia on friday manyt sheikhs came out in open condemnation of the syrian regime

Yaapin

Okies......

Salem9022

I meant Bashaar Al Assad and not Salem btw...( I hope your questions directed at me)

Anyway, this is what Salem posted previously.

Ah? How am I against Sunnies again?

I was replying to a comment made earlier to a sister who said there are Dictators who call themselves Sunnis.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Ah? How am I against Sunnies again?

I was replying to a comment made earlier to a sister who said there are Dictators who call themselves Sunnis.

He didn't mean you at all, he meant Bashar al Assad is against sunnis.

Quoted what you said to support his veiw.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
The Kuffar invaded Hama and wrote on the walls "There is no God but Bashar"

But perhaps even more painful than the physical damage, residents say, is the humiliation: the graffiti Assad's troops left all over the main streets, much of which is considered blasphemous and deeply offensive to this religiously conservative majority-Sunni Muslim city. "There is no God but Bashar" is scrawled in black paint in Souk al-Farwatiye, across the street from the vast, imposing white stone structure that is the ruling Baath Party headquarters in the city. "God Bashar and Maher Mohammad," reads another sign, referring to Assad's younger brother Maher, commander of the despised 4th Division, responsible for much of the bloodshed over the past five months. The graffiti equates Bashar Assad to God and his brother to the Prophet Muhammad. "God wants Bashar," "Assad's lions passed through here" and "We choose three: God, Bashar and Maher," read other signs, near anti-regime graffiti that has been scribbled over. Some messages are chilling in their simplicity: "If you return, we return."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2088068,00.html#ixzz1VCYbj7IZ

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

I believe Sister Harb made a correct point that the true motivations behind these actions are not to do with religion. - They simply USE religion in order to get their support and consolidate their power. The colonialists would call it "divide and conquer". It happens everywhere unfortunately. It is the innocent people who suffer.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I noticed there is no media coverage on the Middle East here in the US. I mean none. I was thinking is it because 80 members of Congress are going to Israel for a vacation?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

I believe Sister Harb made a correct point that the true motivations behind these actions are not to do with religion. - They simply USE religion in order to get their support and consolidate their power. The colonialists would call it "divide and conquer". It happens everywhere unfortunately. It is the innocent people who suffer.
Wa-alaykum assalam,

If its merely using religion to meet another end, that has yet to transpire if at all, I don't see how such a conclusion can be reached so decisively? As of yet, I see the possibility of Syria not following suit.

We can only judge by what is apparent, which is why I think its important to observe these events, at least.