Syrians are calling, but we are silent!!!

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

I thought it can be usefull to post Inshallah that my sister friend from Syria informed me that what is happening in Syria is that Syria is exposing to a big conspiracy for its supporting attitudes to Palestine,and that it is media war who wish to devide their country and are trying to present Syria as destroyed. Although they are some areas which have been attacked by terrorists, still there are some parts of Syria which are safe Alhamdulilah.

May Allah protect all our Muslim brothers and sisters in Syria and all our Ummah.Ameen

:wasalam:

sister idid not mean for to accuse you of anything

but im your post you say this is a conspiracy against syria....it is not they have not stood against israel....

and the terrosits are attacking some areas..no it is the syrian army

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

I do not have to do anything. And I ask once again...why is this an Islamic issue when the Syrian presence in Muslim issues has been little to nothing.

Let me pose this question in a very neutral manner.

Can someone please let me know why this is an Islamic issue. I do not know the history of Syria. I am getting all kinds of information that is confusing. And I am being asked to help. Who or what am I helping. Why?

It is that simple. What is the crux of the issue. And why is that not only an international issue but an Islamic issue.

There is no need for name calling. I am not asking for an opinion. I need facts and figures. The who's, whats, and wheres for starters.

salam sister

many people have given endless facts..and proofs...this man is not a muslim .. he acts as muslim but does not follow islam ..and he is masaccaring innocents muslims
he is not doing this becasue,,,of the middle east situation ..but becasue he wants to do this

he is backed by russia and iran

people call this C conspiracy
no its part of attacks on sunnis ...

you cry out over afghanistan iraq..
or of western countries treatment of muslims

so whi is this differetn

a muslim should care for his brother inneed

yesyerday children were screaming wiht broken limbs ..no doctors no medicine

and ur telling me we should thin about sending medicien
why just tell me why

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Lets not get personal.

No-one has given me a historical perspective. I am still waiting. Your emotional responses are leaving out facts. And I beg, yet again..give me some facts about Syria.

Your living in the middle east is not a historical respective, regardless of your age.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
sister idid not mean for to accuse you of anything

but im your post you say this is a conspiracy against syria....it is not they have not stood against israel....

and the terrosits are attacking some areas..no it is the syrian army

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

It is fine dear sister Alhaduliillah, because sometimes one words may not be expressed correctly and someone may misunderstood them.

Regarding the Syria sister, I said only that my sister friend who is from and is living in Syria has informed me what is happening there,and it was nowhere said that noone is killing our beloved brothers and sisters there Astagfirullah, but that is conspiracy against Muslims in Syria from all sides, who wish to desroy Muslims there and thier lifes. But Inshallah with help of Allah, they will never be able to do that, because Allah is enough Protector for us.

One Muslim can not to not feel the pain of other Muslims, because that is for us like it is hurting us our own heart,and I wish sister and pray to Allah that my brothers and sisters from Syria and other Muslim countries who are passing trough suffer can forgive me and all of us for not doing enough to help them. But we should not forget at least to keep them in our duas Inshallah and hope in help of Allah.

May Allah help and protect our Muslim Ummah.Ameen.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is wise to look at our limitations. The lowest form of helping is to make dua.

However, we have to have mercy upon ourselves. That is Islam, too. I can not take all the burdens upon myself. Do we not read Allah, place not a burden upon me that I can not bear.

As others have written..it is Muslim to accept the Qadar of Allah. I have to fear Allah subhana wa taala.

So, no sister..we are not silent. We are busy with making dua, in the least. We have individual burdens and have to have mercy upon ourselves. I am alone and have to survive, it may not be a war zone..but I am alone in the belly of the beast.

My mercy is to be able to put food on the table and a roof over my children's head. If all I can do is make dua that reason and mercy prevail..that is all I can do.