Taliban Stealing Pakistani Children and Forcing them to Kill and Blow Themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem9022

Shaikh Ibn Uthaimeen (d. 2001 CE) from Saudi Arabia. one of the most senior scholars in the Islamic world in contemporary times had numerous verdicts on the issue of suicide bombings. We reproduce some of them here as compiled in the book "Kayfa Nu'aalij Waaqi'unaa al-Aleem" (How Do We Treat Our Painful Condition, pp.119-120). Please note that these verdicts were around the mid 1990s if not earlier.

Question: What is the ruling regarding acts of jihad by means of suicide, such as attaching explosives to a car and storming the enemy, whereby he knows without a doubt that he shall die as a result of this action?

Answer: Indeed, my opinion is that he is regarded as one who has killed himself (committed suicide), and as a result he shall be punished in Hell, for that which is authenticated on the authority of the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam).

"Indeed, whoever (intentionally) kills himself, then certainly he will be punished in the Fire of Hell, wherein he shall dwell forever", [Bukhaaree (5778) and Muslim (109 and 110).

However, one who is ignorant and does not know, and assumes his action was good and pleasing to Allah (the Sublime and Exalted), then we hope Allah (the Sublime and Exalted) forgives him for that which he did out of (ignorant) ijtihaad (personal judgement), even though I do not find any excuse for him in the present day. This is because this type of suicide is well known and widespread amongst the people, so it is upon the person to ask the people of knowledge (scholars) regarding it, until the right guidance for him is differentiated from the error.

And from that which is surprising, is that these people kill themselves despite Allah having fordbidden this, as He (the Sublime and Exalted) says:

"And do not kill yourselves. Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you." [Soorah an-Nisaa 4:29].

And many amongst them do not desire anything except revenge of the enemy, by whatever means, be it halal or haraam. So they only want to satisfy their thirst for revenge.

We ask Allah to bless us with foresight in His Deen and action(s) which please Him, indeed He is all Powerful over all things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Question: What is the ruling regarding suicide in Islam?

Answer: Suicide is when a person kills himself intentionally by whatever means. This is haraam and regarded as amongst the major sins, and likewise included in the general statement of Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala):

"And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein, and the Wrath and the Curse of Allah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him" [Soorah an-Nisaa, 4:93].

And it is established from the Sunnah on the authority of the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) who said:

"Indeed, whoever (intentionally) kills himself, then certainly he will be punished in the Fire of Hell, wherein he shall dwell forever" [Bukhaaree (5778) and Muslim (109 and 110)].

In reality, the one who commits suicide, generally does so because of his desperate situation, either as a direct result of an act of Allah or of a human being. So you find him unable to cope with that which has afflicted him. In actual fact he is like one who is calling for help from the scorching heat of the fire. So he has progressed from that which was tough (bad) to that which is worse. And if he was patient then Allah would have assisted him in dealing with the difficulty.

http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/

Salem9022

:salam2:

I HATE THESE TALIBANS, MAY ALLAH CURSE THEM, AND MAY ALLAH TORTURE THEM, MAY ALLAH PUT THEM IN HIS AZAAB (CURSE) AND I PRAY TO ALLAH, THAT MAY THIER FINALL ADOBE BE THE JAHANNUM, THE HELL-FIRE.

PLEASE BROTHER, I REQUEST YOU NOT TO PUT THESE VIDS HERE, THEIR ARE ALOT OF NON-MUSLIMS HERE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ISLAM, AND SEEING THESE KIND OF VIDEOS WILL NOT MAKE THEM HAPPY, BECAUSE THEY WILL THINK THAT ISLAM ACTUALLY PROMOTES THESE KIND OF THINGS, WHICH IN REALITY IT DOESN'T.

MAY ALLAH BLESS THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN AND CURSE THE FRIENDS OF SHAYTAAN (THE ACCURSED TALIBANS).

:wasalam:

I know the reason why I put it up was not because I wanted to show the video but rather I wanted to enlighten the people what the Quran and Sunnah say in regards to Suicide and Terrorism from the Scholars of Islam. The video will give muslims and non-muslims a better understanding what conditions these innocent children go throw from the hands of the Taliban/Khwarij/Ikwanies. Also my second post which was from Shaykh Uthaymeen Raheemaullah the former Mufti of Saudi Arabia.

doctor38

I have to disagree with what has been said so far. Ibn Oathaimeen is certainly a respected scholar but his opinion is not necessarily right in the issue. targeting civilians is certainly not allowed but suicide booming targeting an OCCUPYING COMBATANT military personnel is a totally different ball game and there are plenty of opinion to back that up. I have read a book on the subject and I'll try to find it and when I do I'll post some of it.

As far as the Taliban is concerned, I think they are vilified in the Media and a Muslim should not be so Harsh on them esp. that they are fighting against an American occupying force that should be resisted. No matter what you think of the Taliban they are certainly doing a duty what 99% of Muslims are not performing. JIHAD to expel the American is a duty and they are performing that

The above report could be easily false we have no proof that the story is true. What would you expect from the media to say. Painting the Taliban with a wide brush and putting an evil blanket on them is not a wise thing to do. Cursing them like this is misguided and misinformed effort. I don't like the Pakistani Government but I won't curse them. I don't like lots of others but I still won't curse them. I don't agree with all what the taliban do, but I am very suspicious about what is being reported about them. and remember what God said in Quran 49:6
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنْ جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَنْ تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَى مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ

which translate to 6. O you who believe! If a Fâsiq (liar - evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done.

erica5127

The taliban is giving Islam a horrible name(especially here in America) they do horrible sinful things in the name of Allah, it make me sick. May Allah(swt) punish them for every single innocent life they have taken.

doctor38

The taliban is giving Islam a horrible name(especially here in America) they do horrible sinful things in the name of Allah, it make me sick. May Allah(swt) punish them for every single innocent life they have taken.

By the way Muslims and Arabs have always had a horrible name. So it is extremely naive and unbelievably ridiculous to think that the Taliban are the reason for "the horrible name". what you are saying is non-sense. Of course the American Media and culture has no sense of justice when it is dealing with "so-called enemy". Not only it has always vilified the Arabs and Muslim for the last 50-60 years for no reason but look at how the Native American are portrayed in American Movies and culture. So in short, we can expect zero, zilch, nada, nothing, no fairness from the American media.

The US Government is much worse than the Taliban. How many people did the Americans kill in Afghanistan and Iraq. There are plenty of innocent civilians that were killed by the US forces. These innocent civilians are considered worthless by the Americans and the American Media. Why not ask Allah to punish the American Army, and American Government for innocent loss of live? Why are you blaming the Taliban who are fighting the American imperialist agression. The Taliban war is a legitimate war and the Americans need to get out. I hope that every American solder get killed and every single one who is supporting that Army physically or emotionally to suffer the wrath of AlMighty God in this life and burn in Hell.

What picture do you think CNN and American media will paint for the Taliban? nothing but the worst. There will be no fairness or justice to them in the American Media. I am NOT defending every thing the Taliban are doing and I am NOT defining all of the Taliban. I simply don't trust the Media. I think the Taliban are fighting an ugly American aggression

doctor38

maybe The Taliban are wrong but I don't understand how quick were you to attack the Taliban and not denounce the American Government and Army. How can you let the Pakistani Government of the hook so easily. These parties are the reason why the Taliban are acting this way to begin with. I find it very wrong to portray the Taliban as the ultimate Satan. What do you expect the Taliban to do? of course they would fight as they should.

Unfortunately we Muslims are COWARDS and SPINELESS (me included). We have lots of resentment to any one amongst us who show some guts and is ready to fight back. WE ARE PATHETIC. Wake upi we need to wake up , If We don't want to fight, fine. If We can't figh,t fine. But We should have some sympathy to those of us who do, those who are putting every thing on the line.

Again I am not defining killing civilians. By the way not all taliban are doing that. There is plenty of war propaganda and we need to be careful

jellybalboa

maybe The Taliban are wrong but I don't understand how quick were you to attack the Taliban and not denounce the American Government and Army. How can you let the Pakistani Government of the hook so easily. These parties are the reason why the Taliban are acting this way to begin with. I find it very wrong to portray the Taliban as the ultimate Satan. What do you expect the Taliban to do? of course they would fight as they should.

Unfortunately we Muslims are COWARDS and SPINELESS (me included). We have lots of resentment to any one amongst us who show some guts and is ready to fight back. WE ARE PATHETIC. Wake need to wake up , We don't want to fight fine, We can't fight fine, but We should have some sympathy to those of us who do, those who are putting every thing on the line.

Again I am not defining killing civilians. By the way not all taliban are doing that. There is plenty It war propaganda and we need to be careful
yes i agree with your comments, the american war machine has a great tool to carry out its propaganda, they have control of the media, and what better way to brain wash the masses by means of using this media, and we all know rupert murdoch is a great supporter for the zionist movement. people need to understand that what you see on the tv is hardly ever the truth. they give us information which they want us to believe thus resulting in a brainwash ummah, a weak islam, devide and conqour has always been there policy

but allah is the best of planners

Salem9022

Look how the Taliban Brainwash Young Innocent Pakistani Children:

[yt]qD-Nny3EP98[/yt]

Interviewer: In Suicde Bombing Innocent Muslims & those who hate America are Killed. Therefore are you not killing for those whom you are fighting?

Bomber: NO. Those who are not taking part in Jihad are not Innocent. Only those are innocent who are taking part in the Jihad in Miranshah etc.

So I hope everyone realizes the distructive Nature of these Kharijee Taliban and their supporters. No one is Innocent according to them except for Bin Laden and the Members of Al-Qaeda and their supporters like the Ikwanul Muslimeen and Taliban.

FreedomFighter

^brother why are you putting videos like this? they are not even taliban. they just claim to be, thinking they will get support. this man in the video is not taliban.

FreedomFighter

I HATE THESE TALIBANS, MAY ALLAH CURSE THEM, AND MAY ALLAH TORTURE THEM, MAY ALLAH PUT THEM IN HIS AZAAB (CURSE) AND I PRAY TO ALLAH, THAT MAY THIER FINALL ADOBE BE THE JAHANNUM, THE HELL-FIRE.

PLEASE BROTHER, I REQUEST YOU NOT TO PUT THESE VIDS HERE, THEIR ARE ALOT OF NON-MUSLIMS HERE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ISLAM, AND SEEING THESE KIND OF VIDEOS WILL NOT MAKE THEM HAPPY, BECAUSE THEY WILL THINK THAT ISLAM ACTUALLY PROMOTES THESE KIND OF THINGS, WHICH IN REALITY IT DOESN'T.

MAY ALLAH BLESS THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN AND CURSE THE FRIENDS OF SHAYTAAN (THE ACCURSED TALIBANS).

brother stop cursing the Muslims. the real taliban are nothing like what you think. these are pakistani claiming to be taliban, and are giving bad image, and Allahu a'lam if this videos are even true. the afghani taliban are fighting against the foreign.

FreedomFighter

no, the americans are giving the taliban a horrible name. they make the taliban look bad to make the Muslims believe like that. these new taliban who are coming up are not even taliban. the real taliban in afghanistan are fighting against the foreign, but due to media, they are getting bad name, also because of the actions of others.

FreedomFighter

Unfortunately we Muslims are COWARDS and SPINELESS (me included). We have lots of resentment to any one amongst us who show some guts and is ready to fight back. WE ARE PATHETIC. Wake upi we need to wake up , If We don't want to fight, fine. If We can't figh,t fine. But We should have some sympathy to those of us who do, those who are putting every thing on the line.

Again I am not defining killing civilians. By the way not all taliban are doing that. There is plenty of war propaganda and we need to be careful

ya its true how Muslims are quick to say bad about taliban, but not denounce American army, government.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
When will any of us LEARN to be MINDFUL of what we write and say???
look at how many people are probably carrying the burden of cursing, slandering, and lying against others now!!!..and as if this burden is just one of *emotional stance*..I WISH IT WAS JUST THAT!..it's actually one of THE DEEDS counted for THE AKHIRAH!

"(Remember) that the two receivers (recording angels) receive (each human being), one sitting on the right and one on the left. Not a word does he (or she) utter but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it)." [Qaaf 50:17-18]

If we have MERCY ON OUR SOULS and spend all the time spreading news..blaming this party..defending that one..and exposing the other..LEARNING AND TEACHING THE DEEN INSTEAD..then maybe..JUST MAYBE..we will AT LEAST have the term *Muslim* stop being a *a label* with NO *adherance* to to back it up and thus FULFILL it and maybe for just a SHORT-WHILE those who practice their deen will stop being *the detested strangers* by those suffering chronic-ignorance and deviation on the face of this planet!!!

"Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions" [Al-Imraan 3:147]

erica5127

Salam
I am a proud American, and I do not think my governement is evil, they take care of us, all of us, not just christians or just jews or just muslims. we are diverse and we except that, the taliban did not take proper care of its perople, and I know when they came through Kabul, it seemed like heros, but the people grew to hate the taliban, and so many fled because they were horrible and opressive. I wont let America be bashed when yes we killed people in Iraq, but not just out of the blue innocent people, we were always after the AL-Quida and in some cases innocent people died, not saiyng its right, but its better than smashing 4 planes down on America, and killing 3000 innocent people, even some muslim, I dont want to argue, but I wont let the country that I love be wrongly called. May Allah take care of all of us and forgive all our sins, as he is our most merciful God and we love him.

Idris16

^As salam Alaykum
Sadly you have been brainwashed by the American and British media. I am a proud Muslim and I won't let the Mujahideen I love to be wrongly called. About Al Qaa'idah, America will attack them even if they are three members in one poor country. When did Iraq or Afghanistan finance Cuba to threaten America?

Realise it or not but the country you love have killed,tortured, imprisoned many SECRETELY. If it would be my country I would be ashamed and wouldn't defend my country. After all these war from WW1 until now I can't understand how Americans can defend it's country.

Importantly who told America to act as World Police when in fact Governments are there to serve its people not mass murdering other countries' people!
I apologise if I hurt you that's not my intention, my intention is that you dont get lied by your media.
Was salam Alaykum

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salam
I am a proud American, and I do not think my governement is evil, they take care of us, all of us, not just christians or just jews or just muslims. we are diverse and we except that, the taliban did not take proper care of its perople, and I know when they came through Kabul, it seemed like heros, but the people grew to hate the taliban, and so many fled because they were horrible and opressive. I wont let America be bashed when yes we killed people in Iraq, but not just out of the blue innocent people, we were always after the AL-Quida and in some cases innocent people died, not saiyng its right, but its better than smashing 4 planes down on America, and killing 3000 innocent people, even some muslim, I dont want to argue, but I wont let the country that I love be wrongly called. May Allah take care of all of us and forgive all our sins, as he is our most merciful God and we love him.

Assalamu Allaicum

Sister I think you should not say things like this,and especialy not to say like does not metter so much that so much Muslims has been killed in Iraq,Afghanistan,tortured,and left to live in so bad condititions. It is hurting feelings of all of us because so horrible things that happend to our brothers and sisters. We are not blaiming all American people,but we are blaiming thier Goverment and all those who support it.
Al Qaida has been just exuse to start war and invasion on Iraq from the side of Americans.It is truth that Terrorists are also killing Muslims in Iraq,but Americans are well,which are not only killing Muslims there but turturing them,raping our Muslims sisters,tooking their organs and useing it for seal. It is really unbelivelbe and sad to hear how Americans are all the time talking about their people victims,talking so much about "Democrasy",priciple human rights,while they are the one who are killing so much Muslims,with the hypocrite exuse that they are protecting Iraq from Terrorists.They are the one who are having their own higher goals in Iraq,Afghanistan as well.

Yes,American is protecting thier citiziens,but killing the citizints of other countries. May Allahs greatest Punishment be upon them and for all those who are doing such a horrible crimes.Ameen.

And also,it is not truth that all Talibans are bad Alhamdulillah,becasue there are good Talibans too who are defending their Land and thier people. Please do not generalise things,and put all together in the same basket.

I think this thread should be closed as it is not leading to anywhere,Inshallah.

May Allah guide us and protect us all.Ameen.:tti_sister:

Idris16

no, the americans are giving the taliban a horrible name. they make the taliban look bad to make the Muslims believe like that. these new taliban who are coming up are not even taliban. the real taliban in afghanistan are fighting against the foreign, but due to media, they are getting bad name, also because of the actions of others.
The real Taliban are those in Afghanistan not in Pakistan.
In Pakistan there are three leaders claiming to be Taliban-
Sufi Muhammad, Baitullah Mehsud and Fazlullah. Three different movements claiming to be Taliban. The real Taliban leader is Mullah 3umar, Our brother Salem is from Pakistan yet he knows about those three leaders and still calls them 'Taliban'. I hope he stop posting propaganda videos.

Salem9022

You are totally brainwashed.

The Taliban were and are still loved by the people of Afghanistan.

I have these simple questions for you.

1. Are you Pakistani?

2. Where is your evidence that Suicide is Allowed in Islam? I need textual Proofs from the Quran and Sunnah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I want to thank the brothers and sisters here who have opened up their eyes to the dangers of these Khawarij/Terrorists, who in the Disguise of fighting Jihad have taken the young and trained them to Blow themselves up for them while they are hiding in safety in the Mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.