talking about dreams lately?

elysetexel

Salaam Aleikum brothers and sisters, I hope everybody is in good health.

Lately there were a few posts about dreams. Well last night I had one and it was really helpfull for me and I wanted to share it with you.

The last few days I had difficultes with praying all the prayers and I felt a bit "disconnected" with Allah. I couldn't concentrate and the Ramahdan became really tough for these days.

So this night I dreamed that a lot of people wanted me to become Catholic again and obey the trinity. I didn't want to and told them that I convert to Islam and was wearing a hijab now. I saw churches in my dream and it made me feel really uncomfortable. On one moment I stood near a clive and beneath me was a river. I am very scared of deep waters. A men stood next to me and screamed that I had to become Catholic and go to the convent again. I looked at him and yelled alhamdullilah, allahu Akbar and jumped of the into the water. I remembered myself that cleaning with water is what saytan hates. I heard the men scream when I yelled and jumped. and all of a sudden there are alot of muslims and they were clapping and shouting and saying Takbir!! There were more people who jumped in the water after me.

And then I woke up.

This dream comfort me because it felt strong because of it and not as empty as the last few days. As if Allah says, Elyse it will be fine, have faith!

So this is what I wanted to share with you all.
Have a very nice day,

Salaam,
Elyse:tti_sister:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum sis
I know how hard it has been with you and I know all the difficulties you went thorugh.BUt I have faith in Allah that one day you will be back to Islam because here is where you are suppose to be belong.

Forget the past and never have doubts or do the same mistake.It is very clear that Allah is guiding you because now satan is locked in hell and am not sure if this dream could be from satan.Allahu alam.

Be happy that Allah have guided you as it is not an easy thing.In sha Allah we shall meet in Jannah.Ameen.

Ramadan Kareem
Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum:)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Thanks for sharing your interesting dream. I have sometimes quite similar dreams too; in these other people try to force me to read the Bible but I refuse and tell I want to read Quran nothing else.

:hearts:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum wa rahamtu-llah

Oh, what a nice and fresh dream, subhan Allah.
may Allah make us strong beleivers in every problems
may Allah be with us always, ameen

wassalam
the way you described your dream, it seemed to me like I had gone through this and it was an amazing feelings

JazakAllahu khair

elysetexel

jazakallah kairan for your replays. This dream helped me and Iam glad to be a muslim and that I embrased Islam.

Sister Revert, I know I had a difficult path the past year but since a half a year I am doing fine. thank you.

hope to see everyone in Jannah, Allah knows best.

Salaam aleikum and have a nice day.