tell me one thing

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
suhail here ,,,,im very rebel kind of guy ,,,mostly goofy ,
yup sports is all i know ,,,,,but please any sports but no golf ,,,,,,,,ewwwwwwwww
wow i never knew names of so many people here like sis palestine, alsalam ,and bro sharing,,,,,,,,,,etc nice

nafesa

muslim gurl
:salam2:
My name is Su’ad.
I live in London.
I have been to ummrah and hopefully wish to go to hajj one day Insha’Allah.
I speak 3 languages Somali, English and Arabic.
:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: i am an irish sister, married to a moroccan with two small children (6 and 3). b.a. in french and italian and 13 years corporate (ugghh) experience in usa in fragrance and flavours industry :)

funny fact about me..... three years before i reverted to islam (when i was 18), i spent a summer in milan living in the train station and eating at the poor house as i couldn't find a job :) it was a real eye opener and i wouldn't take back the experience that eventually had me wake up to all that ALLAH had blessed me with :) Alhamdulillah

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam everyone,

One fact about me: I LOVE MOCHA! I can drink one carton a day (or more sometimes) but either it'll make me fatter or I get heart palpitations from that so I can't drink as much. Haha.

Oh yea, this is random but I have to add that I love Sister Cmelbouzaidi's name- Catherine Iman!

Wasalaam.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

it was nice knowing something about everyone here and i guess it's my turn now.

i finished the quran, i was born ramadhan and i love ramadhan and eid. insha ALlah one day i want to be a doctor and muslims all over the world, especially orphan childeren. and last but not least go to hajj with both of my parents insha Allah.

wasalam

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im just nosey like reading this post :)

Well there is nothing exciting to say about myself, just a simple humble servant of Allah trying ones best to get to Janah al Firdose. Who Adheres to the Aunthentic Quran and Sunnah.

tasskin

Keen to know u

A'kum Sister. Itis nice to u briefly and would be keen to know u even further. I am doctor by profession and working in Wales at the moment. U may contact me at [email protected] Salam Br Tasskin

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Asalamu 3alaikum my dear brotherz and sisters

itz very nice 2see yo all here, i'm Yasmin, am in my 2nd year college studying IT..Alhamdolillah. i like listening Quran alkarim..and nasheedz aswell especially Arabic anaasheed..i wana share with yo this special dream i have.verybeatiful place in my heart where i alwayz pray to go which is""MAKKAH" "ma ahsana hadal makan wa ma ajmalaha" and inshaAllah one day i'll go there/make Hajj, jas stay there you know! isn't it wonderful..""May Allah SW accept all our wishez and Duas"" PEACE!

EID MUBARAK TO YOU

muna

ابنة الاسلام
My name is Su’ad.
I live in London.
I have been to ummrah and hopefully wish to go to hajj one day Insha’Allah.
I speak 3 languages Somali, English and Arabic.

MashaAllah, you are lucky sis that you done Umrah...

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
Im just nosey like reading this post :)

Well there is nothing exciting to say about myself, just a simple humble servant of Allah trying ones best to get to Janah al Firdose. Who Adheres to the Aunthentic Quran and Sunnah.

MASH'ALLAH to this brother!

its so nice to see people responseding

thank you!!!!!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

My name is Shaheer, born in Pakistan, been living in Canada for like 7 years i wud say
Im a 3rd year Bsc student major is Ecology.
My passions are driving (used to be involve in some street driving stuff)
Computer, studying animal behavior and now thx to this website Islam

I like helping ppl, I rather feed someone else than be full myself , I work part time as a support person (I help ppl that has some physical or mental disability), also volunteer with old ppl or people with disabilities.

I play many sports, I used to play Badminton for my school was happy to represented as the only muslim in the whole city, I did pretty gud :) used to rank 4th in the city Quit due to selfish and sorta racist ppl(am alergic to them)

Well i talked too much i guess :) well i always want to meet new ppl i love talking to new ppl and making friends.
:salam2: and love this thread great to know all these awesom ppl