Terror in Karachi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I was a simple old 11 year old BEFORE we moved to Karachi!

At 12 I was going around harassing others to join this party.
At 13 I was going around beating people of other ethnic origins.
At 14 I was organising events, particpating in burning cars and houses and becoming a force to reckon with; so my parents sent me to US before I became a gangster.

The only thing that stopped me from becoming a full blown thug was a girl in my class who loved me, but she was on the wrong ethnicity. She pleaded me to let go of the hatred but I couldn't & I didn't.

How could I when our teachers were the same way and they watched as we burned buses and beat people up!

My cousins were killed/murdered/jailed.
Families were destroyed.
Lives wrecked

Because of 1 man!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6658231.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6653421.stm

Apparently! People still can't let go.

I heard the interview of 6 year old British boy who grew up in Nazi Germany and burned synagogues BECAUSE everyone around him was doing the same.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
MQM – A terrorist outfit: main Ally of Musharraf

Muthahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) is the main ally of Musharraf in Sindh. Not a word of criticism, complain or satire ever appears in national media or press against MQM due to the fascist terror which they have unleashed in the country and are now openly terrorising the people in Sindh elections.

It is the general perception amongst all religious, political and nationalist parties that MQM is a terrorist, fascist and militant mafia gang run by Don, who is being patronized by India and have closest ties with sub-nationalist militant groups like BLA. Benazir slaughtered them, Nawaz kept them in their limits but Musharraf gave them unprecedented power, authority and clout that now Altaf Hussein is openly talking about his options as future President or Prime Minister of the country.

MQM is most staunch enemy of all major development projects which President Musharraf wants to launch in the country including Kalabagh Dam and Baluchistan mega projects. MQM is also a strongly anti-army and anti-Punjab group and demands major constitutional changes for greater provincial freedom just on the lines of Akbar Bugti and other sub-nationalists. The central theme of its ideology is based on hate of the federation and establishment and Pakistan army.

Extremely close to India. Altaf Hussein gets VVIP treatment in India and also follows the same line as Indian foreign office on partition of India, creation of Pakistan and two nation's theory. It is also said that he is directly funded by Indian establishment.

Their leader, Altaf Hussein, uneducated, uncouth man, a demagogue and full of hate, who once joined army as ordinary Sepoy but was shunted out on medical grounds. All his team consists of those members who are accused to have dozens of cases of serious offensives including murders, kidnappings and extortions on them. He himself lives in UK, has British passport and cannot come for fear of his life at the hands of rival factions.

From the governor to the sweeper on the Karachi streets, MQM has now risen to unprecedented powers in its 30 years history. There is a lot of blood on MQM's hands and even now it is feared that millions are being siphoned by the party for rainy days and to support their future plans in the country. MQM now plans to take part in the elections at the national levels with Altaf Hussein expressing his desires to become future king maker in the country.

The biggest weakness of MQM is that it is an isolated gang in the country, with no respect within political and religious parties. They are seen as terrorists and their leadership is seriously tainted with serious crimes. They are youth who have started as street gangs and now have risen to become unchallenged rulers in Sindh but they remain hated even by their own ranks due to their iron hand tactics and elimination of dissenting voices. That is why factions have been created within them and their leader stays out for fear of his life for his sins in the city.

If Pakistan politics was murky, it is going to get outright sinister in the coming days. It may sound incredible to analysts of Pakistani politics but the fact is that MQM chief Altaf Hussein is now eyeing to be the next Prime Minister of Pakistan!!!!. We are not insane nor this is our idea of a practical joke on our valued readers but this is how the Karachi based sub-nationalist group now perceive themselves to be. This emerging phenomenon needs serious and careful analysis and this week we are going to initiate first of our many future reports on the subject.

Let's analyses the statements and actions of MQM and Altaf Hussein in the past few weeks and particularly ever since they struck a (secret) deal with the Prime Minister over their cooperation in Sindh couple of weeks back. The statements are incredible and could have been dismissed if they were not backed by some real and practical steps on the ground.

Altaf Hussein says he does not want to become PM or President of the country but wants to serve the oppressed masses.

Altaf Hussein orders MQM to open offices all over the country and to emerge as the major national party in the next elections.

Altaf Hussein says he will contest national assembly election next year. Altaf says MQM will dislodge PPP in their stronghold of Larkana in Sindh. MQM's new office attacked by rival political parties in Faisalabad.

MQM announce massive public rally in Lahore city to launch their national election campaign.

MQM hold first ever shows of political strength in PPP stronghold of Liyari in Karachi, creating friction with PPP.
PPP and Nawaz Shareef accuse Musharraf government of giving green signal to the MQM and Altaf Hussein of full governmental support to emerge as major party in national assembly in the next elections.

MQM threaten to quit coalition in Sindh unless all its demands are not met. (Their demands were met and they were given more powers and control over provincial resources and jobs).

MQM emerge as major relief organization in earth quake affected zone and open its offices in Kashmir region and starts membership drive.

Religious parties blame MQM for Karachi blast which eliminated entire ST leadership, the rival party to MQM in city. The provincial interior minister blames religious extremists and makes no mentions of the investigations these days. The investigations seem to have hit dead end.

There is absolutely no doubt that today MQM is in a massive mobilization over drive to launch itself as a major national party to emerge as a kingmaker group in the next National assembly in 2007. They have already taken all they could in Sindh - from sweeper to Governor - all belong to MQM, under the patronage of President Musharraf. Whether they will be able to achieve that incredible objective or not depends upon many unseen and fluid factors which we will discuss now.

Source: ICSSA

Karachi terror

ASSALAM ALIKUM

PAKISTAN IS A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WITH SO MANY HOLY SAINTS OF ISLAM WHO BROUGHT ISLAM INTO THIS REGION WHO PREACHED ISLAM AND MILLIONS CAME INTO THE FOLD OF ISLAM.

Soon after the death of founder of Pakistan,Liaquat Ali khan was myrtered and since that time paksitan has been in the hands of culpritswhether it is Parvez musharaf,Nawaz Shareef,Benazir Bhutto,MQM,Jamate-i-Islami or other political or religious parties.All have been destroying Pakistan and Islam.
They are politicians and religious leaders who have been dominating on pakistanis people.They exploit people on the name of religion and language.
Comman pakistani is good person.

There is no on the screen who can save pakistan from these vultures.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
There is no on the screen who can save pakistan from these vultures.

salam

exactly, but inshallah the people themselves will change it, should be good fun! i cant wait for the revolution in pakistan :)
no point in relying on these lousy politicians, time to put matters into responsible command dont u think. i think its about time we stop lamenting over this country's sweet bitter past and actually think about the here and now.

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I look with horror. I can not say that I understand all the political ramifications. I can not but think of the lives of those who sacrificed to make Pakistan an enitity. Is there any Islam in the politics today? Why is it that Pakistan seems to be the domino effect? Why are there so many sectarain groups?

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Salaam,

I look with horror. I can not say that I understand all the political ramifications. I can not but think of the lives of those who sacrificed to make Pakistan an enitity. Is there any Islam in the politics today? Why is it that Pakistan seems to be the domino effect? Why are there so many sectarain groups?

Its all due to ignorance. Allah Subhanahu wa Taala does not take away the knowledge, by taking it away from (the hearts of) the people, but takes it away by the death of the religious learned men till when none of the (religious learned men) remains, people will take as their leaders ignorant persons who when consulted will give their verdict without KNOWLEDGE. So they will go astray and will lead the people astray.

Globalpeace

Banned
Bangalees/Punjabees/Mohajirs/Balochees

W-Salam,

Actually Sister! It all started in 1986 and most of us who were in School at the time lived through it.

Rewind back to 1967 (give or take a year) and most Bangalees & Punjabees lived through a period of hatred

Fast forward to 2006 and most Balochees are living through it.

It ain't pretty.

Salaam,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I remember as a youngster the chaos of 1968. It was a year that everything happened everywhere.
We were a people who were subjected to colonial rule. Are there still strands of the aftermath of colonialism in Pakistan. Is this craziness part of the oppressed become the oppresors?
I have read that Pakistan is often seen as the last secular state. My question is to what degree is this internal; to what degree is this a ploy of the western powers?
Where are the Muslims leaders? Why attack a people as beautiful as the Bolochis?
And finally, what do the ex-partriots do to help?

Globalpeace

Banned
Dr Israr Ahmed

W-Salam,

I firmly back Dr Israr Ahmeds' plans and take on the situation (with the greatest respect to conventional scholars and their suggestions)

If you understand Urdu then please listen to the latest Jummuah Khutbah on the web-site i.e.

پاکستان کے بگٹھتے ہوے حالات اور خطرے کی گھنٹی

The deteriorating situation of Pakistan and the Alarm Bells!

We don't have any short-cuts.

According to Ahadeeth of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam), the people of North-West Indian Sub-continent (Khurasan) have a destiny (termed Taqdeer-e-Mubram by Allamah Iqbal (RA) and as a mere student of Qur’aan/Sunnah, I accept. However I can't see Pakistan (geographically as it is today) lasting more then 10 years!

I agree with Dr Israr Ahmed; who walked 83 miles barefeet to come to Pakistan that the countdown has begun!

Its a shame because almost every single Islamic movement in the world today from Barelwees to Jamaat-e-Islami to Salafees to Taliban got its impetus from Pakistan and so many significant reverts from Maryam Jameelah to Ruqiyya Waris Maqsood to the new Muslim poster-girl (woman :) ) of USA: Dr Ingrid Matson!

P.S: I don't agree with HT and their secularly charged twists/spins on Islam.

P.P.S: Busharraf government assasinated an active member of Parliament (Akbar Bugti) and to the best of my knowledge such an act has never been carried out by a state (other then Israel) before so openly and blatantly; do you blame the balochees?

Salaam,

I remember as a youngster the chaos of 1968. It was a year that everything happened everywhere.
We were a people who were subjected to colonial rule. Are there still strands of the aftermath of colonialism in Pakistan. Is this craziness part of the oppressed become the oppresors?
I have read that Pakistan is often seen as the last secular state. My question is to what degree is this internal; to what degree is this a ploy of the western powers?
Where are the Muslims leaders? Why attack a people as beautiful as the Bolochis?
And finally, what do the ex-partriots do to help?

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Sometimes if not all the time , i dont understan what is wrong with some Bangladeshis and pakistanis...

Cant some of them stop fighting...

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please forgive my ignorance. My Urdu is very poor. I only lived in Pakistan for one year of my life. My father was a Pakistani diplomat. We were everywhere but in Pakistan. In the civil riots of the 70's we were shall I say stranded in the states. I am longwinded I know, but that is my excuse for not speaking Urdu well..when I was growing up I was the only Pakistani in high school and college.

Given that, I still need more understanding as to what the populace desires, where the leadership is coming from, and is there a common agenda for the poliitcians. In its infancy, Pakistan, had many highly educated andmoral leaders.

And secondly, brother,what can we do to assist our people? Are we so far removed that we just watch?

If my questions seem to irrate you, forgive my ignorance once again, I am just invested in Pakistan.

Globalpeace

Banned
History of Pakistan (Part I)

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

I am not a scholar but here is my understanding based on studying Pakistani, Indian and Bangali archives over the past 15+ years.

I am going to purposely skip the role of the British!

Ibn khaldun (RA)’s Muqaddimah state that people are inheritably racist take pride in primarily 3 things:

1) Their dogma (or beliefs)
2) Their land
3) Their ethnicity

It was a great fortune for Muslims of India that during the struggle for Pakistan all 3 converged into a single form i.e. Islam:

4) Their belief was obviously Islam
5) The land that were fighting for was for Islam
6) Their ethnicity was defined in terms of Islam (Muslims vis-à-vis Hindus)

A great scholar of Islam (& Qur’aan) Allamah Iqbal (RA) exploited this to great success and then after his death the transformation of Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) after his taking the Shahdah and becoming Muslim and learning from Scholars like Allamah Shabbir Ahmed Usmani (RA) etc.

Pakistan was NEVER meant to be a country/state it was meant to a territory within united India as evident in the Cabinet plan which was accepted by Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1946_Cabinet_Mission_to_India

The cabinet plan dated 16th of May allowed for zones to have a referendum 10 years after the departure of British; for seeking independence.

However Nehru publicly indicated that since India was the motherland of Hindus and once the British had left then the question of a referendum will not occur. This was the turning point for the Muslims and Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) publicly dissociated himself & his Muslim-League from the Cabinet plan and for the FIRST time asked for Muslims to have a separate state of Pakistan.

The name Pakistan was coined in 1933 and although it mentioned the name STATE; but it was actually meant to be a territory, notice the words when you formulate the federal constitution of that land!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_or_Never;_Are_we_to_live_or_perish_forever?

P = Punjab
A = Afghanistan (NWFP)
KI = Kashmir
S = Sind
TAN = Baluchistan

There were primarily three groups of Muslims who struggled for Pakistan:

1) Muslims of India
2) Bangalees
3) Muslims of what is now Pakistan

The main participants in the foundation of Pakistan were Muslims of (UP) India such as Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) etc.

Muslim League which was to become the principle representative party of Muslims during the struggle for Pakistan was actually founded in Bangladesh and some of the great leaders of Muslims were actually Bangalees!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_League

Although we find a great name in the third category i.e. Allamah Iqbal (RA), nevertheless the contribution of Muslims of Pakistan (today) is lesser compared to the first two categories with the reasons being as follows:

a) Bangalees & Indian Muslims were well educated and dominated the Muslim scene in India for centuries
b) Bangalees & Indian Muslims had first hand experience of living and dealing with Hindus
c) Bangalees & Indian Muslims faced persecution and discrimination in India because they primarily lived in Muslim minority areas

Pakistan was founded and meant to be a Modern Islamic state based on Qur’aan & Sunnah (with freedom of human rights to all) in direct contrast to “Arab Imperialism” which had afflicted Islam and Muslims for hundreds of years. There are many quotes from Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) & Allama Iqbal (RA) where this notion of a Modern Islamic state based on Qur’aan & Sunnah and the words “Arab Imperialism” are mentioned. To make my point even clearer I would like to point your attention to points 1 & 4 of the objectives resolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectives_Resolution
This is as FUNDAMENTALIST as it can get! :)

Unfortunately as you know Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) was poisoned and killed shortly thereafter, however being a barrister he made sure that the objectives resolution was drafted and clearly concurred with the Qur’aan & the Sunnah.

Pakistan inherited the crème del a crème of Bangalees & Indian Muslims from ICS (Indian Civil Service) & IA (Indian Army); these officers (civilian and military) had faced stiff open competition and we were the best of the best.
After the death of Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA), his right hand man Liaquat Ali Khan took over as the prime minister, again a very capable man. During his visit to New York when he was asked to accept “Israel” in return of significant aid to Pakistan, he famously remarked in UN (1951),
“Gentleman! Our souls are not for sale”

He was executed shortly after.

I want you to keep in mind that even though Liaquat Ali Khan was a Pashtun, but he belonged to an aristocratic background and was raised in India (not native lands of Pashtun i.e. Pakistan).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liaquat_Ali_Khan

He appointed the first Muslim commander-of-chief of Pakistan (a Pushtun from Native Pakistan) Ayub Khan who was although a competent Army Military officer, yet someone who resented the Bangalees and Indian Muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayub_Khan

He also declared the first martial law of Pakistan.

It is this man who started the rot which resulted in Bangladesh!

The second error in Pakistan was the division of provinces along ethnic lines; this strengthened the ethnic spirit consequently diminishing the Islamic spirit!

East Pakistan (Bangladesh) suffered on several counts:

a) It received less aid and support
b) Due to the quota system; officers from West Pakistan (Pakistanees and not Indian Muslims) rose through the ranks and were deployed in large numbers to administer Bangaldesh
c) Bangalees and Indian Muslims have been close for centuries but the new found deprivation in East Pakistan now had a face that they weren’t familiar with “(Punjabi & Pathan Civil and Military officers)”. Note the geographical distance between Bangladesh and West-Pakistan!
d) Most of these officers neither spoke Bangali nor attempted to learn or speak it. Rather they openly opinioned that Bangalees should learn Urdu, which was taken as a cultural affront
e) In short, the greatest blunder was to put Non-Bangali officers in Pakistan & Pakistani officers in Bangladesh!
f) More and more officers were recruited (due to quota system) which were Non Bangalees and Non-Indian Muslims (by origin) i.e. people got jobs because of their ethnicity not ability, students got positions in universities because of their ethnicity not ability; this quota system still exists today and continues to wreck Pakistan

http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/constitution/amendments/Dawn_16thAmend_4june1999.html

Although fissures were appearing beneath the surface; the war with India actually galvanized the nation into solidarity and Pakistan Air Force pounded the numerically superior Indian Air force into submission and some of the ace pilots were actually Bangalees!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M_M_Alam

Once the war was over; Awami League won a landslide majority in Elections in Pakistan as both Bangalees and Muslims (of Indian descent) supported an East Pakistan government; however Bhutto refused to allow Awami League to form government. This was the final nail in the coffin of East Pakistan. Martial Law was declared and the rest is history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Pakistan

Salaam,

Please forgive my ignorance. My Urdu is very poor. I only lived in Pakistan for one year of my life. My father was a Pakistani diplomat. We were everywhere but in Pakistan. In the civil riots of the 70's we were shall I say stranded in the states. I am longwinded I know, but that is my excuse for not speaking Urdu well..when I was growing up I was the only Pakistani in high school and college.

Given that, I still need more understanding as to what the populace desires, where the leadership is coming from, and is there a common agenda for the poliitcians. In its infancy, Pakistan, had many highly educated andmoral leaders.

And secondly, brother,what can we do to assist our people? Are we so far removed that we just watch?

If my questions seem to irrate you, forgive my ignorance once again, I am just invested in Pakistan.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Brother,

Thank you for your time and dedication. I will read the articles and digest them.
What has struck me in the initial reading is the word territory. Let me think.

Globalpeace

Banned
Territory vs State!

W-Salam Sister,

That is correct Pakistan was meant to be a territory (a zone) originally

Please see the famous lecture of Allamah Iqbal where he first propagated the idea of Pakistan in 1930:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahabad_Address

"...Self-government within the British Empire, or without the British Empire..."

Then see the famous Lahore resolution of 1940, I am sure that you know about Minar-e-Pakistan (Lahore):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahore_Resolution

No constitutional plan would be workable or acceptable to the Muslims unless geographical contiguous units are demarcated into regions which should be so constituted with such territorial readjustments as may be necessary. That the areas in which the Muslims are numerically in majority as in the North-Western and Eastern zones of India should be grouped to constitute independent states in which the constituent units shall be autonomous and sovereign

And then Muslim League accepted the Cabinet Plan, thus effectively gave up any notion of an "Independent State" (* See 1946)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1946_Cabinet_Mission_to_India

It was Hindu treachery which made Muslims do a U-Turn!

However Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) became so disillusioned with the Hindus that he said the following & I quote:

S.M. Ikram, who wrote some interesting books in Urdu, was in England in those days studying at Oxford. He went to see Jinnah and asked him why he had left India. ‘The Muslims of India need your leadership,’ he told Jinnah. Jinnah’s reply will give you some idea of his disillusionment. ‘Hindus are incorrigible,’ he told Ikram. ‘And the thing with Muslims is that their biggest and tallest leader who talks with me in the morning goes to the commissioner or deputy commissioner or governor in the evening and spills all the beans. How can I lead such a community?

According to Hindu mythlogy Bharat-Mata (Mother-India) is divine and Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) harmed Bharat-Mata (Mother-India) by dividing it!

Please note that Hindus NEVER had a problem with Muslims having a territory (zone like Puerto Rico) but It became an issue when Bharat-Mata (Mother-India) was divided; that was the religious justification of Muslim genocide of 1947!

The best thing that ever happened was the formation of a "State" otherwise we would have been like Muslims of India.

By reading the words states in all of the above , you may be confusing "State" which was a term in Colonial India with the modern concept of "Independent Soverign State", please see below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princely_States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Raj

* 1946 Important timeline for Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA):

January 11, All-India Muslim League sweeps the polls in Muslim constituencies; Victory Day

April 4, Meeting with Cabinet Mission

April 9, Called a convention of all Muslim members of the Central and Provincial
Assemblies at Delhi

May 16, Cabinet Mission Plan announced

June League accepts Cabinet Mission Plan. League also accepts Short-Term
(Interim Government) Plan

July Conditional acceptance of Cabinet Mission Plan by Congress. Congress rejects Short-Term Plan. Viceroy's volte face on the formation of Interim Government. All-India Muslim League withdraws earlier acceptance, rejects Cabinet Mission Plan and announces boycott of Constituent Assembly. Called upon Members to renounce all British titles and honours in protest against British attitude towards Muslims and decides to launch Direct Action to wrest Pakistan

August 16, Direct Action Day

October 25, All-India Muslim League agrees to participate in the Interim Government

December 2, Reaches London on invitation from Secretary of State

December 6, British Government's clarification upholds League's viewpoint on Cabinet Mission Plan

Salaam Brother,

Thank you for your time and dedication. I will read the articles and digest them.
What has struck me in the initial reading is the word territory. Let me think.

PakiIdol

Brother GP, your article does contain misconceptions.Pakistan was to be meant more than a territiory.Before even the name was coined, Indian Muslims had started to participate side by side with the Hindus and other ppl despite the huge hurdles and difficulties in their path.More than millions have sacrificed their lives for this land.They wanted a seperate land with it's own i.e. Islamic constitution.You said that Hindus never accepted the division of India but were ok about the terriorial division which would mean that the main power would be the Hindus.But the Hindus did not even accept the prosperity of Muslims and wanted to crush the Muslims badly.Do you know why we fought for Pakistan? Hindus never accepted the idea that Muslims were again participating actively in politics, education, law etc. after a complete 200 years complete downfall during which muslims were treated no less than an animal.We had no participation in Politics or anyother field although we had a Glorious past during the Mughal rule.
Coming to territory point, the British introduced the reforms slowly.During 1906, Muslim League was formed .They demanded rights such as seperate elctorate which were slowly granted.They didn't rush to obtain Pakistan.All the incidents occured and slowly Hindu-Muslim Unity after 1919 diminished because Gandhi was not sincere with Muslims who only wanted to use Muslims as a "pressure group" against the British, in which he failed.Muslims then suffered during the congress rule from 1944-46.Muslim league was trounced indeed, very badly in 1944 elections.In 1947, when Muslims had become stronger and were united, sensed the real attitude and character of Hindus.This is how Pakistan became a homeland not a piece of land only for shelter.I maybe wrong somewhere but I've studied history of Pakistan and never Pakistan was meant to be a "Muslim territory under Hindu dominion".

PakiIdol

It's long but one should know about this!

Salam!
Mirajmom, Time has changed and so the problems and greivances of the people and the state.Yes, Pakistan has become a secular state or rather it's on the verge of it.The western powers have their friends in Pakistan i.e. the corrupt ppl.These ppl are receiving money, women, political aid etc. for the work they do.Western powers have a stronghold in Pakistan.So much so, a Christian missionary said "Pakistan is heaven for the missionaries".I guess you would understand why he would say such a thing regarding a Muslim country.These missionaries are never caught.Government is ready to do anything for it's political sake.However, recent legislations have brought the different results then what Government was seeking.Media has become stronger and is unveiling the true picture of the political leaders.The truth is none of them(leaders) is sincere with the State nor the religion.So much so, I've read that there is an UNEDUCATED woman whose controlling the drug trade in Pakistan.No one is ready to act against her because the leaders "cannot"(or don't want to stop her?) stop her as she is an ally and has long hands in politics(underworld) which can come of some use to the Govt.You know what I mean? Let me give you an example, MQM is a pro Govt. party which actually is run by uneducated, immoral and rascist ppl.B4 I answer rest of your questions, allow me tell what they did on 12th May.They occupied the streets and destroyed public property.They killed the innocent ppl in public, mercilessly.They carried weapons in the open.There was no police.There was complete lawlessness as if a Wartorn country.Never has something like this happened b4 in Pakistan! No one dares to speak or act against these trangressors because of their brutality, worst example of brutality!They don't even spare pregnant women.And what I have heard from most ppl is that MQM leader is Gay and so majority of his workers.So, now you can judge what morals they have?Despite all this, Government supports them.If this would happen in the west, the citizens would try to change this.But we although are Muslims, the best nation raised, never are serious when our brothers die, sisters are raped, children are beaten, elders are tortured.Coming to your questions, it's sad to say that some of the 'Islamic leaders' are themselves hypocrites.The true Muslims who try to stop the corrupt are opressed and humiliated by the Govt. No one even asks the ex patriots who they are.There is so much discontentment.But InshAllah, with every difficulty and patience comes a reward.There is a good news.Support for Imran Kahn is growing day by day, as he is being invited to talk shows more than ever before the Oct 2007 elections.He is the MOST SINCERE politician we have.Most teenagers I know, both secular and Muslim are his hard supporters. Media has given us alot of courage.Ppl have started to support the weak more than ever b4 and now speak against the powerful not worrying about the cosequences they would have to suffer.With sacrifice comes reward.Time is not far enough, when the Pro Pakistani and Pro Islamic ppl will InshAllah come forward to change the situation of the country.No one listens to the Govt.lies now despite the consisitent efforts to control the ppl.
Plus, the Balochis ofcorz, i admit they were not given their due right by the Govt. for last 4 decades.They were neglected.So, Anti Pakistan conspiracy grew as Indian and Israeli intelligence took advantage of their poor situation and high level of illiteracy.That's why the Govt "punished" them.There is so much to tell.There are things which most wouldn't believe but still they are.You know sometimes I think that enemies of Islam would be so happy seeing Muslims killing eachother.This not only happens in Pakistan but also the Arab Muslim countries.Thus, our enemies don't have to do anything but sit, watch, laugh and enjoy watching us while we shed the blood of our brothers. May Allah help the Muslims! Ameen! We need change!

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

We are both saying pretty much the same thing.

1) Please re-read my statement of Quaid-e-Azam about Hindus

2) Please re-read my statements about Quaid-e-Azam rejecting the cabinet plan due to Hindu treachery (I have used these exact words) & Nehru

3) Please re-read my statements about Bharat-Mata (Mother-India)

Please feel free to correct any of those after you have reviewed them.

Insha'Allah we will get to your points in your 2nd post in parts 2 & 3; if Allah (SWT) permits.

Brother GP, your article does contain misconceptions.Pakistan was to be meant more than a territiory.Before even the name was coined, Indian Muslims had started to participate side by side with the Hindus and other ppl despite the huge hurdles and difficulties in their path.More than millions have sacrificed their lives for this land.They wanted a seperate land with it's own i.e. Islamic constitution.You said that Hindus never accepted the division of India but were ok about the terriorial division which would mean that the main power would be the Hindus.But the Hindus did not even accept the prosperity of Muslims and wanted to crush the Muslims badly.Do you know why we fought for Pakistan? Hindus never accepted the idea that Muslims were again participating actively in politics, education, law etc. after a complete 200 years complete downfall during which muslims were treated no less than an animal.We had no participation in Politics or anyother field although we had a Glorious past during the Mughal rule.
Coming to territory point, the British introduced the reforms slowly.During 1906, Muslim League was formed .They demanded rights such as seperate elctorate which were slowly granted.They didn't rush to obtain Pakistan.All the incidents occured and slowly Hindu-Muslim Unity after 1919 diminished because Gandhi was not sincere with Muslims who only wanted to use Muslims as a "pressure group" against the British, in which he failed.Muslims then suffered during the congress rule from 1944-46.Muslim league was trounced indeed, very badly in 1944 elections.In 1947, when Muslims had become stronger and were united, sensed the real attitude and character of Hindus.This is how Pakistan became a homeland not a piece of land only for shelter.I maybe wrong somewhere but I've studied history of Pakistan and never Pakistan was meant to be a "Muslim territory under Hindu dominion".

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Brothers,

I am still taking in the information. I feel your sincerety. Both are presenting reasons for the current state of affairs.
Where is the Muslim leadership? Guide me to why there are no educated Muslim leaders to help Pakistan.
I can not believe in a country with a population of 160 million there is not one leader, who is Muslim first and foremost.
Brothers please give me time to digest your information. And once again thank you for taking the time to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.