The Arrivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

believer4life

soul searching...
:salam2:
i watched 2 parts and was wondering what your thoughts on these series are
so far i've concluded that there's too much conspiracy theories and not enough evidence supporting the theories. whats your opinion?

Abu Talib

Feeling low
i watched 2 parts and was wondering what your thoughts on these series are
so far i've concluded that there's too much conspiracy theories and not enough evidence supporting the theories. whats your opinion?

I seriously don't like it at all I consider Quran and Hadith the best source to inform us about our life, future etc.

And also I've hard its been made by Shia etc etc

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
nope they are not shia there new videos have proven that they are againts shias... I believe that whole shia thing was just some deception...
Most of what they say is correct, actually I have searched most of what they said, obviously only Allah can be 100% correct on every matter, but it's a great series to open your mind, so dear sister I would reccommend you watching it, anyone who disagrees is just listening to the next advisor who told him not to watch it.
!!!!!
salam alaykum sister

Hudda

:salam2:Is this "Arrivals" a documentary or a movie. Please tell me where I can download it and what is about? - Jazakallah

arzafar

i have seen that 'documentary' if you can call it that. It should be banned for plagiarism and copyright infringement, both of which are in themselves a sin (like theft).
there is nothing in it that cant be learned form the sahih hadith. but there is enough in it that can lead people astray.

4mMadara2Amina

As Salam Alykom :)

i have seen that 'documentary' if you can call it that. It should be banned for plagiarism and copyright infringement, both of which are in themselves a sin (like theft).
there is nothing in it that cant be learned form the sahih hadith. but there is enough in it that can lead people astray.

aww.... :girl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.