*** The life of heart***

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

*** The life of heart***

2lbkuif.jpg

" When Quran gets in ones heart, it becomes alive, bright,meets its Lord, and love Him and Praise Him like He should be loved and praised, it fears of Him,and value Him. Quran moves hearts, the same like soul moves a body. When Quran leaves one heart, it dies the same like body dies when soul leaves him. There are two diffrent types of life, and two diffrent types of death, the life of body, and the life of heart, the death of body,and the death of heart.
The life of body is of general character, and it icludes the same belivers, unbelivers, pious people and sinfull people, and it even icludes animals. But in the difference of that, the life of the heart includes only belivers, and only they own him.
That is why Sheikh of Islaam, Ibn Taymijah said: " If unbelivers would only knew what we feel in our hearts, they would lead war agaisnt us, only to take that from us. " When we know all this, it is clean to us, why people are unhappy, upset, distracted, although they have everything of Dunyas beauties. Theirs hearts are empty, dead like ruins, so how that they be happy???".

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh,

masha allah masha allah taala very impressing words you succeed masha allah in drawing an excilent picture about the relationship between the heart and Allah swt the almighty , the holy qur'an ..the body ..and when the heart is far away from this .... with only your words , jazaki allah al ajeer wa tawab
may Allah Sobhanahu wa taala reward you with His reda here and in lifeafter and make al firdaous al a''al your place in aljannah ammen ukhtii

True_Sultan

A logical believer

*** The life of heart***

2lbkuif.jpg

" When Quran gets in ones heart, it becomes alive, bright,meets its Lord, and love Him and Praise Him like He should be loved and praised, it fears of Him,and value Him. Quran moves hearts, the same like soul moves a body. When Quran leaves one heart, it dies the same like body dies when soul leaves him. There are two diffrent types of life, and two diffrent types of death, the life of body, and the life of heart, the death of body,and the death of heart.
The life of body is of general character, and it icludes the same belivers, unbelivers, pious people and sinfull people, and it even icludes animals. But in the difference of that, the life of the heart includes only belivers, and only they own him.
That is why Sheikh of Islaam, Ibn Taymijah said: " If unbelivers would only knew what we feel in our hearts, they would lead war agaisnt us, only to take that from us. " When we know all this, it is clean to us, why people are unhappy, upset, distracted, although they have everything of Dunyas beauties. Theirs hearts are empty, dead like ruins, so how that they be happy???".

Mashallah :) I so agree,

This is sad kind of for me, I have this hard to explain aspiration, that is lost and gain, i got the capacity for knowledge and how to use it, critical and deep thinking, an amazing healthy functioning body (im a lil chubby but i aint really weak) but i just don't know. I really don't want to be empty. I wonder how I can lead life and keep my heart, soul and mind in content.

P.S. Why is intereaction with other genders constricted? What happens if we can control ourselves, were just best friends and love to socialize?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh,

masha allah masha allah taala very impressing words you succeed masha allah in drawing an excilent picture about the relationship between the heart and Allah swt the almighty , the holy qur'an ..the body ..and when the heart is far away from this .... with only your words , jazaki allah al ajeer wa tawab
may Allah Sobhanahu wa taala reward you with His reda here and in lifeafter and make al firdaous al a''al your place in aljannah ammen ukhtii

wa allaicumu salam wa rahmatullah wa baraktuhu dear sister.

For the sake of Alah, I am glade that these words were usefull for you mashallah, and I agree with you dear sister it is everything the wisdom of Allah, because Allah has gave us Quran, to be light of our hearts, and our gudiance. Without Allah we would be really lost,and all praise bo To Him for guidaing mankinds.

May Allah reword you too my dear sister on both worlds, and bless your heart always, ameen summa ameen. :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Mashallah :) I so agree,

This is sad kind of for me, I have this hard to explain aspiration, that is lost and gain, i got the capacity for knowledge and how to use it, critical and deep thinking, an amazing healthy functioning body (im a lil chubby but i aint really weak) but i just don't know. I really don't want to be empty. I wonder how I can lead life and keep my heart, soul and mind in content.

P.S. Why is intereaction with other genders constricted? What happens if we can control ourselves, were just best friends and love to socialize?

Assalamu allaicum wa raahamtullah wa baraktuhu dear brother.

barakAllah feekh for your reply. I think that for everything we should look answer in our Quran and Sunnah, because Allah is telling us in many places that we reed carefully His words,and that we feel it with our hearts. Because if we think about Love for Allah,and all His beautiful creations, all Mercy of Allah that He gave us on both worlds if we seek His pleasure, than we can find happiness in our hearts.

Regarding your question dear brother, it is that Allah has crated human beings like week,and Allah tells us in many places to stay away from any fitna, zina, or anything that can lead to that, and being close friend to oposite gender means exactly that, that we are not staying away of what Allah has forbidd it. Because we can never know how Shayatan can trick us, exactly because humans are week. And Allah and His Messanger salalhu alyhi wa salam knows the best.

May Allah bless you dear brother

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam sister

Nice one....really something like I always feel in my heart
always think about how can I convey the messege...that how fulfilled I feel inside....

An advice from usttad Hussein yee(Al-khadim-Malaysia...think we all know)
A muslim should always prepared to change his errors and to be updated. recently I've found something very nice...mashallah...so I want to convey this...
I was wondering how can people be happy...sometimes I look people around me so happy,a glow in his face(and extra glow...like he is blessed by Allah....(the one who say his Fajr,has the glow...inshallah)...but Im talking about the glow of fulfilness...like he has got everything in life.)...yess.....I even look for very poor people like rickshawpuller(rickshaw-A threewheeler vehicle pulled by paddle)....very satisfied and sweet smile(cant be explained in words)....where a millioneir with a big business has not a single time to take rest....becomes rude....not satisfied....wants more money....
Then I realize...inshallah Im also feeling from my inside this ...slowly-slowly to then vastly...mashallah.
A man/women who beleives in Allah SWT ....a true beleivers....Allah puts in his/her mind the fulfillness....gives him the sabr....no more tension inshallah.....the more you will beleive in Allah..the more will you be tensionless.....you will be happy...inshallah you will be the happiest.....

Thats the difference between the beleivers and non-beleivers....
We are the best.....we are the best among the all....we are the Muslims....inshallah......we know that...and thats our courage....thsts our spirit....
we don have to look the westerns/the easterns.....east/west....surely and surely we r the best....Inshallah

Jazakallahu Khairn...
thanks for this thread....I've got something new to tell/convey to my friends..

Wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salam sister

always think about how can I convey the messege...that how fulfilled I feel inside....

A muslim should always prepared to change his errors and to be updated. recently I've found something very nice...mashallah...so I want to convey this...
I was wondering how can people be happy...sometimes I look people around me so happy,a glow in his face(and extra glow...like he is blessed by Allah....(the one who say his Fajr,has the glow...inshallah)...but Im talking about the glow of fulfilness...like he has got everything in life.)...yess.....I even look for very poor people like rickshawpuller(rickshaw-A threewheeler vehicle pulled by paddle)....very satisfied and sweet smile(cant be explained in words)....where a millioneir with a big business has not a single time to take rest....becomes rude....not satisfied....wants more money....
Then I realize...inshallah Im also feeling from my inside this ...slowly-slowly to then vastly...mashallah.
A man/women who beleives in Allah SWT ....a true beleivers....Allah puts in his/her mind the fulfillness....gives him the sabr....no more tension inshallah.....the more you will beleive in Allah..the more will you be tensionless.....you will be happy...inshallah you will be the happiest.....

We are the best.....we are the best among the all....we are the Muslims....inshallah......we know that...and thats our courage....thsts our spirit....
we don have to look the westerns/the easterns.....east/west....surely and surely we r the best....Inshallah

Jazakallahu Khairn...

Wassalam

:salam2:

Mashallah dear brother for your words. They will be Inshallah usefull for all brothers and sisters who reed them,and for me as well mashallah. It is really great message from heart. That is diffrence between beliver and unbeliver. Muslim always hold happiness in his heart, even in the time of hardships, because he knows that he has Allah like His protector and that this life Inshallah it will pass fast, and that with mercy of Allah Jannah is waiting for him. That is why he always hold happiness, while hearts of unbelivers are empty SubhanAllah.

Allah subahn we teala sais: جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ يَدْخُلُونَهَا يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِنْ ذَهَبٍ وَلُؤْلُؤًا ۖ وَلِبَاسُهُمْ فِيهَا حَرِيرٌ

"Gardens of Eternity will they enter: therein will they be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk"

وَقَالُوا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَذْهَبَ عَنَّا الْحَزَنَ ۖ إِنَّ رَبَّنَا لَغَفُورٌ شَكُورٌ

And they will say: "Praise be to Allah Who has removed from us (all) sorrow: for Our Lord is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Ready to appreciate (service):

Surah Fatir ( 33-34)

May Allah bless you dear brother and reword you with Jannatul Firdows.,and all Muslims.:tti_sister:

fada_all

Salam sister

Jazakallahu Khairn...

Wassalam

salam alikulm wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh,

masha allah very interesting and more than that very important thought of brother saifkhan sobhana allah it conclude what you want to convery exactly ukhtii Asja

jazakum allah every khir in hereafter , may allah reward you with the higtest level in al ajannah ammennnnnnnnn and all muslims:tti_sister: