THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
The Most Beautiful Girl

No, she's not Diana Hayden nor is she Sushmita Sen,
Not even Aishwarya Rai, Who is this girl then?

No, she does not flash her legs nor walk down the aisle semi-nude
For her such things are unthinkable, sacrilegious and downright rude

Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss "Anything", She does not aspire to be
She shuns all kinds of publicity in privacy she would rather be

Never in a swimming costume will she for a camera pose
Yes, she's the 'girl in hijaab' more beautiful than a rose!

Those who're 'stripped' of modesty will 'strip' for any cause
Whether on a lonely beach or in front of a full house

In their naked greed they dance In pursuit of earth's glory
Is there a thing more vulgar than a woman devoid of modesty?

In the name of freedom all moral values are now defined
Vulgarity, nudism, nakedness are steps to fame that wind

Those who are of rotten minds call it freedom of "female" species
Yet, they exploit them a-plenty, whenever and wherever they please.

But for their terrible transgressions maybe they are not fully to
blame, The Muslims forgot their duty and let them live in shame

Incumbent upon the Muslims it was to promote good and stop all vice
If they had done their duty such situations wouldn't arise

Back to our girl in hijaab much loved in Allah's sight
She is darling of all the angels Heaven beckons to her, by right

She's a simple Muslim Girl Yet more beautiful than a full moon
The brightness of her face is all "Noor" can there be a greater boon?

Modesty is her birth right without it, she'd feel lost
"Shamelessness" is a Devil's tool that she avoids at any cost

No, she does not commit sinful acts nor to base desires give vent
In studies, salah, zikr and tilawat much of her time is spent

In obedience of Allah's commands she does all the things wise
And the riches that she scorns befits a "Princess of Paradise"
Our beloved Prophet (PBUH) said modesty is a part of faith
For those who follow not we solemnly lay a wreath

No, she's not Diana Hayden nor she is Sushmita Sen
Nothing on earth would entice her Rupees, Dollars or Yen!

-Unknown-

hijabi_sis

ah! subhanAllah dats so beautiful.......

those women dat show their beauty in public, by Allah their beauty will become a curse for them on the day of jugement........and Allah is most severe when it comes to punishment.
may Allah guide us.

hager

thx

this's soso nice,poem..really..it's cooooooool
u seems so talent
and nice poet..
thx again
allah bless u...me..allllllllllllll incha allah

Asiya-sparkles

ah! subhanAllah dats so beautiful.......

those women dat show their beauty in public, by Allah their beauty will become a curse for them on the day of jugement........and Allah is most severe when it comes to punishment.
may Allah guide us.

Subhan Allah! I used to be this woman until I learned that there is a difference between the social norm and what is best for us from Allah. Don't be so quick to judge nor be so harsh...todays' vulgar woman may be tomorrow full of modesty and strive with all her life- her wealth, her time, her duas etc to not only repent and perfect herself but also to sincerely help other 'vulgar women' putting on that sad disgraced show. Many women who live like this see no wrong nor harm in it and aren't necessarily looking to 'sell themselves'..they have been deprived of the knowledge and wisdom that helps them to discern the true levels of right and wrong, ignorance is a curse, but sadly the ignorant rarely understand that they are, inshAllah that we live and die as believers who observe and obey as Allah has guided us.

May Allah bless and reward us all for our best intentions and overlook our faults.

Asiya

Renee

Subhan Allah! I used to be this woman until I learned that there is a difference between the social norm and what is best for us from Allah. Don't be so quick to judge nor be so harsh...todays' vulgar woman may be tomorrow full of modesty and strive with all her life- her wealth, her time, her duas etc to not only repent and perfect herself but also to sincerely help other 'vulgar women' putting on that sad disgraced show. Many women who live like this see no wrong nor harm in it and aren't necessarily looking to 'sell themselves'..they have been deprived of the knowledge and wisdom that helps them to discern the true levels of right and wrong, ignorance is a curse, but sadly the ignorant rarely understand that they are, inshAllah that we live and die as believers who observe and obey as Allah has guided us.

May Allah bless and reward us all for our best intentions and overlook our faults.

Asiya

Salaam

As a westerner and one not having said the shahada yet, I know the western mind, both male and female. I totally agree that they don't necessarily mean to sin. They don't necessarily are slutty because they show their hair and legs. It's just the natural mind set in the west. I'm just in the process learning the muslim way of thinking. I do no longer see the veil as oppressing as I did before. I can now see why muslimahs see the hijab as liberating and make them feel more secure. In fact it is my wish to start wearing hijab as soon as possible when I have reverted. It is not scaring me anymore. But most western women are not prostitutes although it might seem so to those raised in a muslim country. It's more about mind set. That is my thoughts about it at least.

Renée

Asiya-sparkles

Salaam

As a westerner and one not having said the shahada yet, I know the western mind, both male and female. I totally agree that they don't necessarily mean to sin. They don't necessarily are slutty because they show their hair and legs. It's just the natural mind set in the west. I'm just in the process learning the muslim way of thinking. I do no longer see the veil as oppressing as I did before. I can now see why muslimahs see the hijab as liberating and make them feel more secure. In fact it is my wish to start wearing hijab as soon as possible when I have reverted. It is not scaring me anymore. But most western women are not prostitutes although it might seem so to those raised in a muslim country. It's more about mind set. That is my thoughts about it at least.

Renée

Peace to you Renee (I'm unable to spell it correctly sorry!)

I wish you the very bestin your journey through Islam, you will find your outlook changing almost continuously over the next years and months, Alhamdulillah, Allah does not burden us or overload us :)

Keep hold of the memories of unknowingly behaving with misguidance, it will always help you to remain in empathy with non-muslims, that is so important!

InshAllah I hope you take your shahadah soon, it is the most incredible state of heart, of being and it endures :)

leaving you in the care of God (fi amanillah)