The Prophet's...sweat?

Musulmanin

Brother, I really don't believe that story about the urine thing. It just doesn't sound valid to me and I implore you not to believe everything you hear from anyone, even if it's a Sheikh, without validating it yourself first by asking for the source. There are alot of fabricated ahadith out there from the enemies of Islam and thus, a lot of false information is being spread. Know that Bukhari, Muslim, and Tirmidhi are the most reliable of the hadith collectors and I don't think any of them collected that hadith. As for the rest of the scholars, you should check the chain of narration to make sure it's valid.

I agree. Allah knows best.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
I dont know if the rest is true or not about the well and rest but this one is true about Prophet Muhammed's sweat DID smell like musk or perfume:ma:....

DanyalSAC

Brother, I really don't believe that story about the urine thing. It just doesn't sound valid to me and I implore you not to believe everything you hear from anyone, even if it's a Sheikh, without validating it yourself first by asking for the source. There are alot of fabricated ahadith out there from the enemies of Islam and thus, a lot of false information is being spread. Know that Bukhari, Muslim, and Tirmidhi are the most reliable of the hadith collectors and I don't think any of them collected that hadith. As for the rest of the scholars, you should check the chain of narration to make sure it's valid.

<sigh>
I never said I believed the hadith about the urine. I asked one of the shaykhs at my masjid about it because I had seen another site similar to this one with a 16 page thread discussing it.

I ONLY mentioned it to point out that there are some really strange hadith out there that throw the new Muslims for a loop.

I think going forward I will no longer post questions on this website.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
<sigh>
I never said I believed the hadith about the urine. I asked one of the shaykhs at my masjid about it because I had seen another site similar to this one with a 16 page thread discussing it.

I ONLY mentioned it to point out that there are some really strange hadith out there that throw the new Muslims for a loop.

Brother Danyal,
I would not necessarily agree that you should not ask questions here on TTI.

Look we all come here to learn and share our knowledge. We are not some great scholars anyway. A lot of people post their answers, some you agree with and some you don't. But people here try their best to answer.
I remember a sheikh saying that if Allah wanted, then there would be just one Fiqh and one book of Hadith and every Muslim believed exactly the same in all the details. But then you wouldn't have to struggle to find correct information, every Muslim will be just a carbon copy of another Muslim. You wouldn't have to think or ponder etc.
So consider this as a beauty of Islam. This gives us opportunity to debate and learn.

So please continue to learn and also continue to ask questions.
I hope you would agree with me on this.
:wasalam:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
<sigh>

Well brother Danyal.. Sister Shahnaaz was only trying to sincerely answer your query.. she wasn't trying to say that you believe in false hadeeths.. What she mentioned is very true. The authentic books are the way to go.. and anything else should be verified by looking at the chain of narrations and finding rulings on their authenticity.

Don't take it personally bro Danyal. Everyone here is to look out and help one another.. no one intends any malice towards anyone while answering queries or replying to a thread. So give your brothers and sisters the benefit of the doubt and don't get offended by it that easily. :)

You should continue asking us questions. It's in your and our benefit that we continue discussing and sharing issues related to the deen and enhance our understanding related to it.

:wasalam:

a_stranger

questions

I think such questions are very fruitfull , since it direct us (muslems) to search and learn more about our deen, I think all of you brothers and sisters who reverted to Islam (including )brother Danyal are gifts from Allah swt to this deen (Islam) you are inspiring our faint souls , and giving a true life to this sleeping Umma, Your question brother made me search and learn more about the greatness of our prophet :saw2: and awakened my love and respect to the seal of the prophets :saw2: so continue your good work May Allah swt reward you.