Theres this kid in skool who hates islam....

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

Well he doesnt know anything about islam he thinks allah is some kind of budhha person so whatever on to the story he hates islam therefore he insults me because im a muslim . He keeps saynig (( hey mohammed dont blow up r skool )) and sometimes (( Mohammed is the one who killed JFK)). hes said that alot of times . So im asking if he crosses the line next time should i just wak him and beat him up beacause i was already patient enough when he tried to insult me and it seems like to me im loosing or lost my patience and what to just BEAT HIM UP. I know allah told us being patient is one of the greatest thing but i cant take it anymore !!!!!!

kayleigh

I would advise against it. Just be patient, even though it may be hard. What will hurting him accomplish? You would just prove his lies true. If you attacked him everyone would think that what he was saying was truth - that Muslims are violent. The best thing you can do is be patient and try to live as an example. You could talk to him about it, but I really think actually beating him up would do a lot more harm and would make things worse for you.

IbnAlAawam

Salam alaykoum,

Be patient, don't put yourself in trouble because of ignorant people.
Maybe you can try to have some kind of talk, face to face without fighting? Let him know he's wrong, that he does not know what he is talking about, that he does not think for himself, that he is like a parrot repeating what he's heard.
Tell him about Muslim achievements and about our basic beliefs.

Again, don't get into trouble because of idiots, everyone will get their due on the day of Judgement.

Salam alaykoum,

uk_brother786

:salam2:

Do not beat him, tell your teacher about it, If he/she does not care, then contact your local imam who speaks in english. So he will sort it for you.

Remember bro, If you beat him up, you will be in deep trouble.

I know its hard, believe me, I am working in factory, some non muslims
laughed at me cos of my beard so i was warning (nicely) them that i would tell my boss if they keep laughing and i explained them why i keeping my beard. They understood and respects me.

I will make dua for you.

where do you live?

are most muslim lives there?

:wasalam:

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

Remember the ridicule and suffering that Rasool (pbuh) went through. People did a lot more than insult him, they threw rocks at him until his beard turned red with blood. In the end the very people that insulted him converted....sometimes peace, patience, and kindness are the most powerful weapons. Next time he tosses an insult your way, just look at him like he's crazy and ask, "What are you talking about?"

Wasalaam

~Sarah

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
.......in reality hes just scared of u!

u should start wearing a thobe and turban and start muttering to ureself in arabic all the time....look at him at regular intervals whilst doing so....

get ure phone out and say stuff like...
...'is it ready?'

such a pathetic person!...dont beat him up or even wack him...cos u'll be the one in trouble not him. the teachers wont stick up for u.

wasalam

Halloween Harry

Hi Mohd,

So, you've had an

God has brought someone who is hostile to Islam & put him IN YOUR LAP, and all you can think about is how badly you want to beat him up ?

God has put you in this position, he has put the burden of this boy's lack of Islamic understanding on *you*.

Th boy will attack everything you revere, everything you hold in your heart and he will exhaust your patience. So will the next one like him & the next after that.

For the rest of your life, you will be given opportunities to show people like these what a muslim is. These are the VERY people you are looking for, the very people that need to see good muslims more than anyone else.

So what can you do ?

(( hey mohammed dont blow up r skool ))
Smile & tell him not to worry, that you woun't.

(( Mohammed is the one who killed JFK))
Smile & laugh with him, tell him you wern't even born then !

Get the idea ? You have been put in a position of responsibility. How you react in this situation is something that steers the ideas of people and sets their hearts.

Will you be that muslim kid at school that goes around punching others that piss you off or will you be the muslim kid that everyone loves and respects.

IbnAlAawam

.......in reality hes just scared of u!

u should start wearing a thobe and turban and start muttering to ureself in arabic all the time....look at him at regular intervals whilst doing so....

get ure phone out and say stuff like...
...'is it ready?'

:lol: The kid's going to have a heart attack!

apocalypse77

well..mebe u might wana remind ur fella friend islam belongs to the abrrahamic faiths just like christianity and judaism..

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Brother MOHAMMEDFALIQ,

It sounds as though the person is one of those ignorant, weak and insecure people who divert attention away , or get it from using provocative, base insults to decent people.

As a Muslim, you know how to behave better and be a better person too, as stated by Sister ShyHijabi. Resorting to violence is what he wants and will in a way vindicate his accusations, reaffirm his taunts.

However, what this is is bullying and you have, as stated earlier resources to tackle this idiot within the schooling and social structure by reporting this to your teacher and seeing what action is taken. There are other helpful resources against bullying as follows: www.childline.org, www.beatbullying.org, antibullying.net etc, which can show you how to deal with this problem and more importantly who to contact to get this resolved quickly and properly.

In the meantime Brother, pray Allah gives you the strength to get through this and all future incidents of ignorance, hate against Islam and for you to remain a good Muslim; that is peaceful, loving, respectful and intelligent.

Fi amanAllah

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
assalamu-alaikum

Dear brother just chill. Look a man gotta do what a man gotta do, dont care what others say about you. Just keep working on your deen and forgive those ignorant and arrogant people. Allah SWT tells us,

And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly be from the things recommended by Allâh. (43)
Ash-shura

Those who spend [in Allâh's Cause] in prosperity and in adversity,[] who repress anger,[] and who pardon men; verily, Allâh loves Al-Muhsinûn[] (the good - doers). (134)
Aal-e-Imran

Follow the Quran and the uswah of our beloved Prophet SAW and inshaAllah Allah will change things for you,

Repel evil with that which is better. We are Best-Acquainted with the things they utter. (96)
Al-Mu'minoon

The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allâh orders the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly), then verily! he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend. (34) But none is granted it (the above quality) except those who are patient - and none is granted it except the owner of the great portion (of happiness in the Hereafter i.e. Paradise and of a high moral character) in this world. (35) And if an evil whisper from Shaitân (Satan) tries to turn you away (O Muhammad SAW) (from doing good), then seek refuge in Allâh. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower. (36)
Fussilat

And brother here is another good news for you,

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: (5) Verily with every difficulty there is relief. (6)
Al-Inshirah

Take care my lil bro
Ma'assalaam

Nasra

nasra

:salah:
I think you are being tested because Allah always test the people he loves so my advice is to be patient.
i know its very hard, just laugh at him and look at him like he is being stupid.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Whenever you see him, just give a smile even if he says something.
If you try many times and he does not change his behavior then offer him a good cup of tea once.

If not, then follow the instructions of Isra :D

Wassalaam,
VE

Halloween Harry

:salah:
I think you are being tested because Allah always test the people he loves so my advice is to be patient.

An excellent response.

How will you act towards this hostile person ?

Return the hostility & feed his hatred ?

or understand & accept that you have something that this person does not yet have(islam) and this is your chance to show him who you really are.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
ASSAllamu caleikum,

all he wants is to see your reaction, so all you have to do is surprise him: either you completely ignore him, like he's talking on his own or smile :) , i promise he'll stop staight away: smile to him and say something like: hey, how are you? me i'm fine thanks!!! anyway that's what i woould do; but dont beat him up.

wassalam

naynay_1

ignorant people

brother i would advice you to think with your head and not your fists.
think before you act and be kind because you never know if he may or may not become muslim because of your actions. inshallah allah will reward you for your suffering and your patience.
i wish you the best of luck and don't get mad the prophet adviced us against it.
salaam brother

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I know what your going through, i have been through it, the best thing is to let it be as many have suggested and even better would be is to make Dua for him to reliase that what he is doing is wrong. Also the best thing to do is to ignore him, it always worked for me and i have never been punched :D. Anyway once you get through this and reflect you will reliase, because that happend it made you a better person. I know it did for me.

Alhamdulilah. Inshallah you will get through it.

Wasalam

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

I recall a stroy from memory so cant remember the ins and outs of it, but it was a stroy of one of the Sahabah(RA) and that he was in a battle fighting against the kufaar and as he had the kufaar on the floor and was going to deliver the final blow and kill him, the kufaar spat on the sahabah(RA) face.

The Sahabah(RA) let the kufaar go and when he was questioned as to why he spared the kufaar.
He stated that he was fighting the battle for the love of Allah(swt) alone and for Allah'(swt) cause, but when the kufaar spat in my face I was full of anger due to my personal pride and if I killed the kufaar at this point it would have been because of my own pride and not for the sake of Allah(swt), hence the reason I spared him.

FIRST OF ALL I WANNA SAY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO RECALL THE STORY WORD FOR WORD OR THE NAME OF THE SAHABAH(RA).

Secondly brother learn from this story and dont fight with this ignorant male as nothing will be accomplished, instead stay calm and have sabar(patience) and be polite to him and show him the beautiful teachings of our Rasool(saw) which is mercy....mercy....mercy.......

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

Sonia88

hey lisen every1 gets it, best thing 2 do is stay calm otherwise things will get outa hand and if they do lol
mek sure he hits u first so it will be self defence lol, but really best thing is 2report it i kno u myt feel stupid, oh u went 2 the teacher bull*!*!*!*! but if u get him in that kinda trubl then he wont do it agen weras if its just fyting it'l b his revenge then urz then his then urz etc etc. things wont change they'll just get worse. n if u do feel funny about putting a complait in, which i kno most guys do. then do it sarcastically lyk 'mrs/sir, ?? thinks im gna blow up the skool, he gettin on ma nerves' or if he says it infront of a teacher, say mrs/sir 'r u lisening 2this?'
DONT start a fight, well not you neway if he hits obv dnt just stand ther defend urself, but dnt go starting, that way u'll both b in trubl n u dont want that over sum1 that pathetic. if he carrys on sayin the JFK thing tell him 2 find a new joke JFK is gettin a bit old, he needs 2 get over it. or say 'ha i 4got 2 laff, find a new joke'
actually just laff wiv him sarcastically wen he sees ur not bothad, n really its just that his jokes r totally crap he'll stop he only says it coz it gets 2u n he knows. i mean lyk laff ur hed off evn wen every1z stopped, keep going lyk yano the old jokes sooo funny ya cant get over it, it'l get 2 him trust me. obv sarcastically ' lyk omg ur soo funny man u crack me up, got ne more' n if trys cracking anova 1 just stop n say 'wat ya doing that not evn funny' wiv a serious face lyk get a lyf luk. lol dnt kno wer ya 4rm but hopefully u'll get me.
t/c