These endless night

nyhenna

Tell us more...don't stop here

Everyone's thoughts are beautiful. It's just about the way we express them or how they touch someone. So never say your words aren't great, or nice...you don't know how they touch someone's heart or mind. =)

What I wished was in the poem, or the question that came to my head was: how did she change you? Did she bring you closer to Allah somehow? After you realized you were going to be without her, did you find a greater, more true love in Allah, in your Imaan.
Sometimes, many times, people come into our lives, and they aren't there forever, as much as we want them to be, or as close as we want them to be...but they ar there for reasons we understand a long time later...maybe they were a protection, an inspiration, a gratitude, something beautiful or something terrible that changed us.

InshaaAllah, let us know brother how you felt...continue on. InshaaAllah, it is my wish to see your Imaan get strengthened and shine through in your poems.

As'salaamu alaikum wr wb,
One of your many sisters

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Everyone's thoughts are beautiful. It's just about the way we express them or how they touch someone. So never say your words aren't great, or nice...you don't know how they touch someone's heart or mind. =)

What I wished was in the poem, or the question that came to my head was: how did she change you? Did she bring you closer to Allah somehow? After you realized you were going to be without her, did you find a greater, more true love in Allah, in your Imaan.
Sometimes, many times, people come into our lives, and they aren't there forever, as much as we want them to be, or as close as we want them to be...but they ar there for reasons we understand a long time later...maybe they were a protection, an inspiration, a gratitude, something beautiful or something terrible that changed us.

InshaaAllah, let us know brother how you felt...continue on. InshaaAllah, it is my wish to see your Imaan get strengthened and shine through in your poems.

As'salaamu alaikum wr wb,
One of your many sisters

JazakAllah khair sister, for ur kind words

Really touching :) and beautifully said

walaikum salam :) wr wb

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
mashAllah it's very nice :D but heart breaking poem:(
shaheer bhai lagta hai kishey larki ney app ka saath flirt kia hai usliya app itnay sad hain lol don't worry i will pray for u:lol::lol::lol:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
shaheer bhai lagta hai kishey larki ney app ka saath flirt kia hai usliya app itnay sad hain lol don't worry i will pray for u:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :D har koi apni philosophy jarta rehta hai lol :D cant a guy wirte a sad poem :p

nyhenna

ASTAGFIRULLAH!
Just want to say I am offended by your words. I am NOT flirting with the brother. Astagfirullah.
If I ask him if his experience brought him closer to Allah, what's so sinful about that?

We're on an Islamic forum, please keep your mind clean if your heart isn't.

JazakAllahu Khairun.

nyhenna

Unfortunately my dearest sister's name is Hiba, so I can't hold something against you, but sister, if you don't know me, why always think the wrong thing about me first?

Sorry if my words bother you, but you hurt me.

May Allah forgive me.:tti_sister:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
ASTAGFIRULLAH!
Just want to say I am offended by your words. I am NOT flirting with the brother. Astagfirullah.
If I ask him if his experience brought him closer to Allah, what's so sinful about that?

JazakAllahu Khairun.

NO sis u understood wrong, she was talking about some other girl who i might have wrote the poem for not about u
i think u mis-understood her words , she wrote it in urdu

and trust me she is very nice and her heart/mind is clear of bad thoughts :)

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
ASTAGFIRULLAH!

JazakAllahu Khairun.

:salam2:
sis u understood wrong, my mind is always clean :biggrin:
actually i was saying some other girl not u.......:SMILY149:

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
NO sis u understood wrong, she was talking about some other girl who i might have wrote the poem for not about u
i think u mis-understood her words , she wrote it in urdu

and trust me she is very nice and her heart/mind is clear of bad thoughts :)

yes, shaheer bro is saying right i m talking some other girl:)............actually i wrote in urdu :biggrin:so thats a reason u don't understood:lol::lol: n u thought that i m talking about u:biggrin:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
oo my gosh! shaheer bhai did u write this??? :lol: yaqeen nahi aata :p
wese nice poem btw :D

P.S ur not emo are u?? :S :p:p:p

:lol: