They Killed BHUTTO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some lunatic actually thought that he was making Jihad and that he would be a martyr (Shaheed). He murdered an innocent woman and twenty other innocent people for no sin and he committed the only terminal sin: suicide. How detached from reality can a person get?

it wasnt a lunatic...it was all planned by musharraf n those PML-Q party members cause they were scared she was going to win

MOSABJA

TRAGIC AND SHOCKING

That's how I describe it .I can say that TALIBAN have not done PERHAPS they would give a statement till TOMORROW.

At the time of 18 oct blast in KARACHI a News Paper reported that BAITULLAH MEHSUD(Taliban commander) had threatened BZ with Suicide attacks.Attack happened but the next day MEHSUUD SAID THAT NEITHER HAD HE THREATENED NOR HAD HE DONE THE ATTACK.IT SEEMED SOMEONE HAD FIRST PUBLISHED WRONG NEWS ON HIS BEHALF TO FERTILIZE PUBLIC OPINION AND THEN CARRY OUT ATTACK.
He told further that BZ had only given statements and had not done any harm to TALIBAN if she would come to power and do harm then TALIBAN would deal with her but in SHARIAH you cannot punish any one for any SIN which SHE had not committed even though she said she would.He also said that war of TALIBAN is only against NATO no against people and neither against ARMY but DEFENSIVE JIHAD against army would continue if they attack.

SO MY CONCLUSION IS DONT PUT BLAME ON TALIBAN IT COULD BE HER POLITICAL OPPONENTS,EXTERNAL POWERS e.t.c

BZ's father was a great man the FATHER of NUCLEAR PROGRAM,ISLAMIC CONSTITUTION,STEEL MILL,ONLY SUCCESSFUL OIC summit of 1974,CHAMPION OF PALESTINIAN CAUSE,ARAB OIL BLOCKADE e.t.c

SHE TOO HAS A POLITICAL SUPPORT(a big one) AND good or bad MANY PEOPLE LIKE HER AND WITH HER DEATH I WOULD HOPE PPP BOYCOTTS POLLS PLUS PML N TOO BOYCOTTS POLL THEN ITS END FOR MUSHYYYY.

Plus I would pray that her NIECE FATIMA BHUTTO takes over her party who is ANTI AMERICAN and follows ideology of BHUTTO.

maninfosys2003

Inna Lilahee wah' Inna Ilaihee Rajeeun

The right of life (al-nafs): Life of every human being is sacrosanct and must be protected. It is forbidden to kill any person unjustly. The Qur'an says about the prohibition of murder,

"…Take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that ye may learn wisdom." (6:151)

"Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, We have given his heir authority (to demand retribution or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the law)" (17:33).

"…if anyone slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people …(5:32

People are killing out of hatred and personal strife and they ar enot using ways of JUSTICE OR LAW...

Shame on we as a muslims..

It is related that Jesus(pbuh), the son of Mary, said, "It is of no use to know something if one does not act upon it. In truth, an abundance of knowledge only increases one in pride if one does not act accordingly." (Ahmad)

"Virtuous action does not consist in doing good to someone who has done good to you -that is merely returning a favor. Virtuous action consists in doing good to those who have wronged you." (Ahmad)

ama6621

Assalam Alaikum
Brothers and Sisters please refrain from talking bad about her when she is no more. Good or bad, the kind of person she was is for Allah to decide and He is the most just.

Assalam Alaikum

MOSABJA

RIGHT NOW THERE ARE NEWS THAT SHE WAS SHOT ON NECK BEFORE THE BLOWING OF BOMB PLUS HER SECURITY ADVISER SAYS THAT SHE WAS GUNNED DOWN BEFORE EXPLOSION....................................

WHERE THE HELL WAS SECURITY ????????????????????

IT WAS"NT A SUICIDE BOMBING NO! NOT! NOWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCH A SOPHISTICATED ATTACK WITH BULLET FIRST THEN BOMBS WAS NOT A WORK OF TALIBAN !!!!!!!!!!!! NONONOONO

POLICE ALONG WITH ISI AND AGENCIES ARE RESPONSIBLE

I agree that we should not say bad about her.AFTER ALLL LET BYGONES BE BYGONES .I PRAY FOR HER AND PRAY THAT MUSHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOEEEEESSSSSSSS AND I PRAY FOR PAKISTAN TO BE ON RIGHT PATH
AND HER BLOOD MAKES MUSHY GOOOOOOOOOOO.........

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN!!!

Kayote

Salam,

Its most sad that we muslims are content killing ourselves. What a sad day or shall I say yet another day.

However, those of you who think she was a good leader are sadly mistaken. Please read more about her and I donot mean in the US media. She was perhaps the most corrupt Pakistani leader the country ever put up with. She along with her husband (a most notorious man and possibly the man who drove her in that direction) make enormous fortunes while in power. She was also among the select foreign individuals invited to White House's 'special foreign affairs meetings'. And this is not from Clinton era, Im referring to the recent few months.

Its sad what these suicide bombers have understood about Islam. Allah knows how these people will answer for their actions but she was someone who had the strength to do something and do something about the state of Pakistan but instead preferred to focus on amassing personal fortune at the expense of 140million people. That suicide bomber will have to answer to murdering say 50 people in cold blood but she will have to answer for starving and looting 140million. May Allah (shw) have mercy on them all.

Allah Hafiz

Kayote

Plus I would pray that her NIECE FATIMA BHUTTO takes over her party who is ANTI AMERICAN and follows ideology of BHUTTO. [/COLOR]

May Allah have mercy on us if we get yet another Bhutto. Please read up on her (if you dont trust Pakistani people's views and reports, then read about her amassed fortune in Swiss banks and UK).

Bhutto family has been like a curse on Pakistan and perhaps the most saddened people right now must be Bush administration who lost perhaps the most blind/staunch supporter of theirs.

Allah Hafiz

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalam,

Those people are sick i mean the bombers, they belong in some mental hospital. Mashallah, I just watch her life story and she seem like the greaters leader the plastines were going to have. She was their freedom to peace too bad some of them are stupid enough to kill such great leader. Anyways, at the end there is nothing to say or do that will brinning her back. May Allah SWT bless her!! While we are at it, let's pray that our Muslims brothers and sisters safe and protected. May Allah guide to in the right path because they are far away from the right path.

:tti_sister:May Allah SWT guide, protect, and gave us all good imaam Amiin!!

Salaam,

Inna Lilahee wah' Inna Ilaihee Rajeun

Whenever a Muslim dies it's just another part of the *body* gone. May Allah swt unite this Ummah and punish these ignorant people. Killing innocent people is wrong and goes against the most fundamental codes of Islam.

This is exactly what is wrong with the Muslim world. We have uneducated and ignorant people. The only way we will have order is if we unite and go back to the Quran & Sunnah.

Shahzad

she was shot first then the shooter blew himself up.

No suicide bombing this time. She got 1 in head and 1 in neck.

Also, remember when she arrived a few months ago, 150 ppls were killed in blasts. Every one was cursing here. She got wat she deserved.

May ALLAH bless Ummah and Pakistan

MOSABJA

i did'nt like BZs policies I mean CORRUPTION,VIEWS ABOUT ABDUL QADEER,NUKES........

But one some one's GONE it's gone and we should LEAVE IT ON ALLAH TO JUDGE HER.

BUT SHE WAS LIKED BY PEOPLE AND MANY PEOPLE

GO TO SINDH

Look at the ANGER among the people...I would just say that I would NEVER LIKE
HER TO BECOME A PRIME MINISTER but the way she was KILLED
IS SAD.
AND TRAGIC.

After all those who like her and vote for her are also MUSLIMS and PAKISTANIS

Just pray that ALLAH get Pakistan RID of MUSHYYYYYYY
and GET PAKISTAN ON RIGHT PATH

MOSABJA

I would just put my TRUST IN ALLAH ..

What ever he does HE DOES RIGHT

Hope this one is also right for PAKISTAN and ISLAM

Because she was a Muslim sister, that's why! Only God knows if her faith was true. A Muslim supplication reads "Oh God, If she was a good-doer (Muhsina), increase her good deeds and she did bad (Musee'a), forgo her bad deeds." That's the attitude of a Muslim toward a fellow Muslim who has just died.

so nice of u to join hands with a hypocrite ....next time say that when Bush dies....u dont need to go far to c her faith...is she had faith she would'nt run from the country to save herself....if she wasnt corrupt we wouldnt b in this situation!...u dont live in Pakistan so i dont expect u to know but every leader here is corrupt except for the guy who founded Pakistan

Kayote

so nice of u to join hands with a hypocrite ....next time say that when Bush dies....u dont need to go far to c her faith...is she had faith she would'nt run from the country to save herself....if she wasnt corrupt we wouldnt b in this situation!...u dont live in Pakistan so i dont expect u to know but every leader here is corrupt except for the guy who founded Pakistan

Salam,

I agree with you. But like MOSABJA said "when someone's gone, its gone".

Lets also keep our feeling in check. What the PPP supporters are doing is most vile and evil, burning properties left and right is insane and the government should arrest and charge them.

Salam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I was as shocked as anyone else.

But it was not about just one person. It is about the whole nation and that whole part of the world.

It was going to happen, sooner or later. It was planned years ago. No one is safe there. It could well be some other top politicians turn next.

When the leaders of a nation are not safe, then the general public is certainly not safe.

We all know too well about bombardment that has been going on for the last 6 years on the civillians in different parts of North East Frontier Province. The instability will soon spread to other parts of Pakistan too.

It is the general public and ordinary people who will suffer the most.

After the cold war finished, we entered a new era. That era started with the start of the First Gulf War, followed by the occupation of Afghanistan, then The Second Gulf War and occupation of Iraq.

Iran, Syaria, Pakistan....and more to follow.

Now it can be seen who benefits from all this...

May Allah s.w.t bless the muslims wherever they are and protect them.

May Allah s.w.t bring peace to this tragic world and expose and eliminate those who are spreading mischief.

Ameen

arabiantxn

:salam2:,Inna Lilahee wah' Inna Ilaihee Rajeeun. May Allah forgive her and make it easy on her family. That said I think Pakistan is cleansed by her gone.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Enna lillahi wa enna elayhi Raj3oon

I'd not run to implicate Islam or Islamic movements. She is a politician and was involved in a grand power struggle. We don't really know who did it and it remains to be seen which one of her political opponents will benefit the most. Political assassinations happens every where and the use of suicide operations is not exclusive to Islamic movements. The Sikh did it in India with Ghandi. The Hashashins, who are an Ismaeli sect. (and many would say not muslims) used suicide missions to kill political leaders from the 1200's. Even in the USA killing of political leaders or attempts on them is not that rare.

Having said that, and now that she is dead, I think we have to ask mercy for her. She was outwardly a muslim and we should treat her as such. She had her mistakes but we all do. May Allah have mercy on the muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.