They Killed BHUTTO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
WHY? WHY? WHY? This is why the world views that area as so barbaric and backwards........rather than have a woman in politics, they would rather kill her and 20 others. Stufrallah! God grant her peace and let her message live on!

:salam2:
This is really all very traggic sister Dianek, but perhaps this may shed some light on it.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=151158#post151158

What else can I say. I am very sad and brokenhearted at the state we are in.
As if we are orphens and there is no help and there is no one to turn to.

Pray to Allah and ask for his forgiveness and ask for strength and wisdom and imaan. :salah:
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please before you post read your history. The zionists have made statements of how dangerous Pakistan is to them. There have been deliberate movements to destroy Pakistan. It is written that Pakistan is more dangerous to the state of Israel than are any of the Arabs. This is coming from the mouth of the zionists.
Please before you blame Muslims read your history.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Salaam,

Please before you post read your history. The zionists have made statements of how dangerous Pakistan is to them. There have been deliberate movements to destroy Pakistan. It is written that Pakistan is more dangerous to the state of Israel than are any of the Arabs. This is coming from the mouth of the zionists.
Please before you blame Muslims read your history.

I would add that many people in here are focusing in on the middle east and and the muslim world and rightfully so, but we have to look at what is right around the corner. Ultimately this global war, brought to us by CIA MI6 and Mossad and their controllers, is leading us to a full on confrontation with Russia and China. Pakistan is but a small piece in the puzzle. If you doubt my claims research what is going on in Chechnya and Western China and how it ties into the Soviet Afghan war. This assassination of a populist in Pakistan is tragic but it is nothing new. Look at the assassination of President Anwar Sadat in Egypt in the Early 1980's it had many of the same mo's. The only way to stop future asassinations and major terrorist actions is, and I know I have said it before, to begin to dismantle the 9/11 myth. The myth of terrorism, the myth of the highjackers because there is no end to this.

Tarpley, Webster 9/11 Synthetic Terror Made In USA
Tarpley, Webster George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography (online)
http://tarpley.net/bushb.htm
Ganser, Daniel Nato's Secret Armies
Kitson, Frank Low Intensity Operations
I would recommend everyone at least read one of these books.

Ultimately this global war, brought to us by CIA MI6 and Mossad and their controllers, is leading us to a full on confrontation with Russia and China.

Forgive me for my limited knowledge in this field, but could you please explain why do you think this will ultimately lead to Russia & China? Why them? Just curious.......thanks.

Amir_of_spain

Lets try not to let political driven hype affect our deen, because there are people dying in iraq, palestine and africa aswell. Its sad however u cant blame a entire region for the actions of a few misguided people.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Well, I'm not trying to be any kind of devil's advocate here, but speaking on behalf of MANY Pakistanis, Allah just SAVED Pakistan. Pakistanis should know what I'm talking about because she was no saint. Granted, I agree her death should have been left up to Allah and not ended like this as the manner of her death is controversial but this is a woman that made it CLEAR to the world that she would rather let Pakistan BURN and would willingly let the Americans in to attack just so that she could be Prime Minister. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either someone who has been brainwashed by all this "western media" (because media is INDEED fueled by money) or is ignorant of the situation in Pakistan. Allah just SAVED Pakistan from the one person who would have DEFINITELY let it burn in her own quest for power and I dont say this of my own opinion. My family members are all Pakistani and I have family there and NO ONE likes her or supports her and are relieved they will never have to live under her rule. My uncle and cousins BARELY missed the bombs that she KNEW were going to explode in Karachi, so you can understand why I have no sympathy for a person like that.

As to those who think that this is a feminist issue, I'll tell you right now this is something that I have an issue with. For me there is no such thing as feminism or women trying to take on roles that are specifically meant for men as referenced in the Quran and Hadith. I myself am a woman but I am first and foremost a muslim and I follow the teachings of my God. The Prophet PBUH as well as Hadrat Suleyman A.S. both stated that a woman CANNOT rule a country as that country will then collapse. The female state of mind is very different from that of a male's and more susceptible to falter as a result of emotions. You don't want a country to experience the impact of that. And in my opinion, its not even about the fact that she was a woman. Benazir has ALWAYS had many enemies since the "mysterious" murders of her brothers as well as her father's execution and I seriously recommend to those of you that think she was such a "martyr" to go and research her history for yourself as I haven't even begun to tell you the many atrocities she committed. However, I just realized that my mother always taught me never to speak ill of the dead as they cannot defend themselves but I will tell you to simply REFUTE anything presented to you by Western media.

Allah is the Master of all Plans and today He just saved Pakistan yet again.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
How tragic. And Inshallah Taliban or Mujahid didn't do it to her. They might not have, since she's not even as worst than that scum Musharaff. Dang if only they killed HIM instead of her. She was also against Musharaff so I wouldn't expect Mujahids to go and do that.

Uh I'm not a big fan of Musharraf but he wasn't the ONE who said he would sell Pakistan out to the Americans. THAT was Benazir who so boldly basically proclaimed that to hell with the country as long as she became Prime Minister. Musharraf is the one keeping back the Americans from entering into the country and "re-creating Iraq".

tabaria

:salam2:

I think its clear it was the pakistani special forces who did this. This happen right in front of their buildings. However, i'm glad she will no longer be able to colonize pakistan on behalf of the Americans. She was loyal to the theory of democracy and the west, lets see what that does for her in the grave. The problem with Pakistan is that its a feudal state rooted in hindu tradition not the lack of voting.

:wasalam:

MOSABJA

Oh She has gone .I pray it's better for Pakistan.Because now her PARTY PPP
definitely has a POLITICAL BASE.I would hope that her PARTY LEADERSHIP
goes in the hands of some one better than her and at least not faithful to the WEST.

I think it's some kind of CONSPIRACY .CRIME SCENE WAS WASHED WITH IN FEW MINUTES ....???????????? HER POSTMORTEM HAS ALSO NOT BEEN DONE???????

It raised many doubts..e.g WAS THE GOV INVOLVED
OR
SOME ANTI PAKISTAN FORCES DID THIS TO CREATE DISUNITY AMONG SINDHIS AND PUNJABIS.

Dont forget BEN GURION(Israel's first Prime minister) who said MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT PAKISTAN IT IS AN IDEOLOGICAL COUNTRY .ALL IN PAKISTAN ARE SYMPATHIZERS OF ARABS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS ARE WORSE THEN ARABS THEMSELVES.WE MUST DESTROY PAKISTAN BY ALL DISGUISED AND SECRET PLANS

They Plotted and Planned and Allah also Planned VERILY Allah is the best of Planner.

ALLAH IS THE BEST PLANNER!!!!!!!!!

Shahzad

this is very critical situation for Pakistan ( my homeland)

Sister Shahnaz has shed the lights on some realities. Its true the most of literate persons dont like her.

Taxhonesty "might" be right but i am not sure at the moment.

Kayote

assalamu alaikum
I also read on Wikipedia (don't know how trusted this source is) that she wanted to repeal laws on Zina, when we have a person saying she wants to remove Allahs laws why should we care about that person and say 'may allah forgive our sins'?

Salam all,

I think the law on zina does not make sense under the current Pakistani law system. What we Pakistanis have done is chosen few of Islamic laws and the rest of western laws and tried to make this hodge podge get along which it can never do. And that is exactly the reason the law on Zina does not make sense and is so highly controversial.

And now what PPP is upto is terrible. They really are getting out of hand.

Salam

Status
Not open for further replies.