Yo are the enemy of us,
You are responsible for what has been happening,
You are the one who deserves to be left alone,

So we are going to leave you.

Be ware ya Akhi ya Ukhti,
Be ware of your seperator,
Be ware this made many to leave us,
Be ware of Anger in whole your life.

We are going to leave you forever inshaaAllaah.

Okey brothers and sisters. This is my FIRST so called Poem. Actually I was not going to write a poem here but when I clicked "New Thread" bar, my mind changed and so wrote it here.

Need your feed backs to decide whether I have to stop writing poem or not. LOL.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

So long we have been tolerating with you,
So often we have been hurt by you,
So quickly we have been judging others because of you,

No time is left with us for you,
No place is left with us for you,
No tolerance is left with us for you,

You have ruined our precious time,
You have separated our beloved brothers and sisters,
You have spoiled the words we wrote and the words we spoke,

Yo are the enemy of us,
You are responsible for what has been happening,
You are the one who deserves to be left alone,

Be ware ya Akhi ya Ukhti,
Be ware of your seperator,
Be ware this made many to leave us,
Be ware of Anger in whole your life.

We are going to leave you forever inshaaAllaah.

Okey brothers and sisters. This is my FIRST so called Poem. Actually I was not going to write a poem here but when I clicked "New Thread" bar, my mind changed and so wrote it here.

Need your feed backs to decide whether I have to stop writing poem or not. LOL.

oh ! you know what , when you said it's time to leave,then i thought you are leaving this forum!!! well, nice poem

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
oh ! you know what , when you said it's time to leave,then i thought you are leaving this forum!!! well, nice poem

Hehe. So I guess this is a good heading to get your attention. I have not decided to leave TTI. How can I leave my family?

Thank you.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Hehe. So I guess this is a good heading to get your attention. I have not decided to leave TTI. How can I leave my family?

Thank you.

ya your right ! it shocked me when your title was its time to leave ... plz dont shock me again by having such a title... well, tti , is the best website as i think , and hope you never leave the forum

fada_all

salam alikom

wallahi me too i thaught the same it sacred me brother yet, alhamdolillha it is just the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ma:good poem brother go ahead carry on , i encourage you masha allah alik...:SMILY209:may allah reward you alkhir koloh............

salam alikom wrh wbrk

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Wa aleikum salam,

That was my first impression too. Alhamdoulilah, we got something better at the end by clicking didn't we? Mashallaah, hope you'll share some more. I don't know how you manage to come up with a poem in your head like that and at the end make it sound nice..

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam alikom

wallahi me too i thaught the same it sacred me brother yet, alhamdolillha it is just the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ma:good poem brother go ahead carry on , i encourage you masha allah alik...:SMILY209:may allah reward you alkhir koloh............

salam alikom wrh wbrk

i know ! it was shocking , indeed! but just a title, oh! ibnadam77 sends nice titles:blackhijab:

IbnAdam77

salam alikom

salam alikom wrh wbrk

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

BaarakAllah feek and thank you. Okey here is the big secret. I purposely wrote that heading to get your attention to my Mejic Poem. Hehehe. Indeed I am horrible in this field. But ummmmm........ I shall try next time again, may be with a more scary title. :lol:

runayrus

Yearning Slave
:salam2:

Masha'Allah akhi, very nice poem. write more and yes with some more creative titles of yours.. hehee.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

BaarakAllah feek and thank you. Okey here is the big secret. I purposely wrote that heading to get your attention to my Mejic Poem. Hehehe. Indeed I am horrible in this field. But ummmmm........ I shall try next time again, may be with a more scary title. :lol:

ha! more scary title ? no way , why will you do this ? to get our attention? oh! plz stop doing this , i thought , you will say, i will avoid sending such titles from next time , but you said this 'I shall try next time again, may be with a more scary title' ! plz give me a break!!

IbnAdam77

Wa aleikum salam,

That was my first impression too. Alhamdoulilah, we got something better at the end by clicking didn't we? Mashallaah, hope you'll share some more. I don't know how you manage to come up with a poem in your head like that and at the end make it sound nice..

Good to know that you liked it. :) Oh yes I hope you are benefited too.

i know ! it was shocking , indeed! but just a title, oh! ibnadam77 sends nice titles:blackhijab:

Next time I shall win the Title Championship then. LOL

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Good to know that you liked it. :) Oh yes I hope you are benefited too.

Next time I shall win the Title Championship then. LOL

come on ! oh! i will (inshallah) not let you win the title championship :blackhijab: lol

IbnAdam77

Masha'Allah akhi, very nice poem. write more and yes with some more creative titles of yours.. hehee.

Thank you sister and yes I shall try. I oftem say this to my friends. Try, try, try, but never try to cry.

ha! more scary title ? no way , why will you do this ? to get our attention? oh! plz stop doing this , i thought , you will say, i will avoid sending such titles from next time , but you said this 'I shall try next time again, may be with a more scary title' ! plz give me a break!!

Ooooops. Okey sister. I will think about it next time. I just wanted to get your attention to my Majic Poem. LOL

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
jazakallahu khaiyr brother for the beautiful poem
mashallah i thought you are leaving when i saw the title
but Alhamdulillah your not :)
take care
:wasalam:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

Good poem bro. I am amazed that you could write this just like that. Wow this is something that must be appreciated.

Jazakallahuma khair

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Thank you sister and yes I shall try. I oftem say this to my friends. Try, try, try, but never try to cry.

Ooooops. Okey sister. I will think about it next time. I just wanted to get your attention to my Majic Poem. LOL

thats like a good bro ! :blackhijab: lol

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: brother ,

i think you should stop making poems... seriously....
Loll..... just kidding....

MashaAllah atleast you can write poems.... some people cant even do that.. (im talking about myself, so no offense anyone please!) LOll
Keep making them **thumbs up**