To all the muslim brothers and sisters

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I think it is the same person. The youtube user name is the same, and on the profile, there is a comment posted by someone recommending her to go to "turntoislam.com".

Salam alikum.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I think it is the same person. The youtube user name is the same, and on the profile, there is a comment posted by someone recommending her to go to "turntoislam.com".

Salam alikum.

:salam2:

Lets just hope she will be back..inshAllah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I thank Allah for the brother who recommended that the sister come here. Sister, we are here. We love you. You are not alone. Please contact a masjid. The Muslim community will not abandon you and with collective prayer help you back; this will make you strong

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2: ,
Dear sister first of all don't lose hope for with you is Allah and whenever times like that came upon Prophets (AS) or Allah's near ones they always turned towards him in hope and search of guidence.

[Mûsa (Moses)] said: "Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me."
Ash-Shuara

Behold! Abraham said to his father and his people: "I do indeed clear myself of what ye worship: (26) "(I worship) only Him Who orginated me, and He will certainly guide me." (27) And he left it as a Word to endure among those who came after him, that they may turn back (to Allah). (28)
Az-Zukhruf

Then when thou hast taken a decision, put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him). (159) If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: if He forsakes you, who is there after that that can help you? In Allah, then, let believers put their trust. (160)
Aal-e-Imran

Nay seek (Allah's) help with patient perseverance and prayer: it is indeed hard, except to those who are humble. (45) Who bear in mind the certainty that they are to meet their Lord, and that they are to return to Him. (46)
Al-Baqarah

O ye who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer: for Allah is with those who patiently persevere. (153)
Al-Baqarah

Next thing sister is that please start your salaah (Namaaz) for it will help you in many ways. It will increase your imaan and will give taskin ( rest and satisfaction ). Even if you see your parents face when you stand up for Namaaz do that for Allah has right over your obidience before anyone else

"Your Lord and the Lord of your ancient fathers!" (26)
Ash-Shuara

Those who believe [in the Oneness of Allâh (Monotheism) and in Messenger Muhammad SAW , and do not give up their faith because of the harm they receive from the polytheists], and do righteous good deeds, surely, We shall expiate from them their evil deeds and shall reward them according to the best of that which they used to do.[] (7) And We have enjoined on man to be good and dutiful to his parents, but if they strive to make you join with Me (in worship) anything (as a partner) of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not. Unto Me is your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do. (8) And for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh and other articles of Faith)[] and do righteous good deeds, surely, We shall make them enter with (in the enterance of) the righteous (in Paradise). (9)
Al-Ankaboot

So sister my humble request to you is that dont lose hope and have faith in Allah and start your namaaz and as other brothers and sisters sugested contact a masjid. I will end my post with these verses of Quran which will surely bring hope and some rest and relief to your heart, inshaAllah.

And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). (2) And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things. (3)
At-Tahreem

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: (5) Verily with every difficulty there is relief. (6)
Al-Inshirah

Rememebr me in your duas,
Ma'assalaam

anewmuslim

Salam

Thankyou for all your support and duas.... Now i know that i m not alone n all my muslim brothers and sisters are with me.

and yes its me the same girl on youtube.

jazak Allah Khair.

loveislam1

Asalam ALikoum dear sister!
Ya ALLAH please ease her fears and soften her parents hearts, ya ALLAH give her patience and preserverance to pass this test ameen. :tti_sister:

Please sister contact your local masjid and talk to the imam, and we are all here to help inshallah. I think it is the time now since your parents have sensed your coming to islam to tell them in a most gentle and thoughtful and hearfelt way, give hadith and wquran abotu being dutiful to ones parents but also being dutiful to ALLAH. The imam may have better advice so please go seek it from him, may ALLAH subhana wa t'ala make it easy on you, you are in my duas and thoughts dear sister, i know how hard it can be to reveal your idenity to ones parents. la howell la qawatta illah billah atheem

moon14

Sister read this, somehow it's has somethings you have too:-

Question:
I became Muslim when I was young. My father threw me out of the house so I moved to a Muslim country with my husband to live there. I still keep in touch with my mother. Is there any sin on me for not keeping in touch with my father, knowing that he tells people I am a prostitute and he is threatening to kill me and my family?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

We praise Allaah for having guided you to Islam. Undoubtedly Allaah has blessed you greatly by choosing you from among your family to be the first of them to enter this religion. We ask Allaah to make you the cause of them also entering Islam.

What you have done of calling your family to Islam is what Allaah has enjoined upon you; they take priority over others when it comes to da’wah and telling them the truth.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘This is my way; I invite unto Allaah (i.e. to the Oneness of Allaah — Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me (also must invite others to Allaah, i.e. to the Oneness of Allaah — Islamic Monotheism with sure knowledge). And Glorified and Exalted be Allaah (above all that they associate as partners with Him). And I am not of the Mushrikoon (polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah; those who worship others along with Allaah or set up rivals or partners to Allaah)’”

[Yoosuf 12:108]

“And warn your tribe (O Muhammad) of near kindred”

[al-Shu’ara’ 26:214]

The person who calls others to Allaah should be gentle and subtle in his approach, especially with his family. Allaah has commanded us to treat our parents kindly, even if they are kaafirs and call us to kufr. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Invite (mankind, O Muhammad) to the way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Revelation and the Qur’aan) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided”

[al-Nahl 16:125]

“And We have enjoined on man to be good and dutiful to his parents; but if they strive to make you join with Me (in worship) anything (as a partner) of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not. Unto Me is your return and I shall tell you what you used to do”

[al-‘Ankaboot 29:8]

If any of them does not respond, his misguidance is his own problem and Allaah will not make the daa’iyah accountable for any of his sin.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear another’s burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning)”

[al-Isra’ 17:15]

What you did, migrating to one of the Muslim countries and getting married, was the right thing to do. The Muslim cannot usually maintain his or her religious commitment in a hostile environment where he or she is a stranger; it is especially hard for a woman who has no power and no strength except with Allaah. This difficulty is demonstrated by what your father did, throwing you out of the house when he found out that you are a Muslim,

Your keeping in touch with your mother and asking after your father is something for which you deserve praise; this is something that Allaah has enjoined upon you. The rights of parents are great, so do not cut off your ties with them, even if they mistreat you. Try to get in touch with your father and speak kindly to him; perhaps that will be a cause of his being guided and will dispel the hardness in his heart towards you.

With regard to your father’s threats, do not pay any attention to them and do not worry about them; nothing will happen to you or your husband or your family except that which Allaah has decreed for you. So take precautions and seek refuge with Allaah, for He is the Best of protectors and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.

With regard to his slander and accusations against you, this comes under the heading of the kaafir’s persecution of the Muslim. The honour of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was slandered when his wife and our mother, the Mother of the Believers ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) was accused of adultery; and it was said that he was a sorcerer, a soothsayer and a madman. Similar accusations were made against his brother Prophets as well. Be patient and trust that Allaah will give you a way out and will relieve you of your worry; seek His help and always make du’aa’ to Him and turn to Him, for He is the Best of supporters and helpers.

We ask Allaah to make you steadfast in adhering to His religion and to increase you in guidance, insight and knowledge.

Islam Q&A

Allaah with you my sister
:tti_sister:

moon14

this one too:

Question:
I am an 18 year old student from Greece. About two weeks ago I became a Muslim. I pray normally five times a day, I go to the mosque and I study the Quran. However, I have faced some problems since then. My girlfriend has accepted this and we plan to get married in the future. My sister also accepted the fact. My mother is the problem. She has become very cold with me. She wants me to become a christian again and she cannot accept Islam by no means. She told me that christians will think of me as a traitor and that Muslims will say that I am inferior to them, because I was born christian. I haven't told my father anything yet (my parents are divorced), because he will not accept it (he is christian, too) and he will argue with my mother. My best friend is Muslim and he has helped me a lot, but my mother thinks that he made me become a Muslim, which is not true. I studied Islam and I realized it is the true religion, so I embraced Islam. What do you advise me to do with my parents? I don't want them be disappointed, especially my mother, because she already suffered a lot with the divorce. Thank you for your attention.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

We congratulate you for this blessing that Allaah has bestowed upon you, for by Allaah it is the greatest of blessings and it is guidance by means of which we ask Allaah to admit you to Paradise and join you thereby with the Prophets, siddeeqs, martyrs and righteous. Congratulations to you, for you have turned to Allaah at the same age at which many of the best of the companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) turned to Him, such as Mus’ab ibn ‘Umayr, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood, Mu’aadh ibn Jabal and Sa’d ibn Mu’aadh. Congratulations, for the record of your deeds has become white and pure, uncontaminated with sin. Islam erases that which came before it, so now you are starting a new life, a happy life in sha Allaah. We ask Allaah to protect you, make your heart steadfast and guide your parents, siblings and loved ones.

Secondly:

We praise Allaah that you have started the path of guidance by going to the mosque and studying the Qur’aan, for this is a good sign. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah wills good for a person, He grants him understanding of Islam.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 71; Muslim, 1037. You should do your utmost to memorize Qur'aan and recite it, pray at night (qiyaam), learn its rulings and act upon it, because in Paradise there are different degrees and levels, and it will be said to the companion of the Qur’aan in Paradise: “Recite and rise (in degree), for your status will be commensurate with the last verse you recite.”

Thirdly:

The attitude that your mother is expressing towards you comes as no surprise. Your real battle is with the shaytaan, who is not pleased that you have become Muslim, and he does not wish you well. Undoubtedly he will make use of your relatives and whisper to your family, so that he can use them as a weapon against you and prevent them from joining you in the true faith. Do not grieve or despair; seek refuge with Allaah from the accursed shaytaan so that his plot against you may be foiled. Be kind and compassionate towards your mother, for if she tasted the sweetness of guidance, she would not stand in your way. Seek the help of Allaah in calling her to Islam, be sincere towards her and make a great deal of du’aa’ for her, asking for guidance and mercy for her. Perhaps your du’aa’ will coincide with a time when prayers are answered, and you will have the joy of seeing her become Muslim.

Remember that you are not alone in this matter. There are thousands of people whom Allaah has guided to the truth and who have chosen Islam willingly, out of conviction. Many of them have met with opposition and resistance from their families, then Allaah willed that their hearts should be opened, and the entire family has become Muslim. That will weigh in the balance of the son who was first guided. We ask Allaah to make you one of them and to grant you the joy of seeing your whole family become Muslim.

Remember that opposition from family members is a test for the Muslim, so that the sincerity of his Islam and the strength of his faith may be made manifest. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Alif‑Laam‑Meem.

[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’aan, and none but Allaah (Alone) knows their meanings.]

2. Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: “We believe,” and will not be tested.

3. And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allaah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allaah knows all that before putting them to test)”

[al-‘Ankaboot 29:1-3]

Among these examples of righteous believers is the great Sahaabi Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) who used to honour his mother. When he became Muslim, his mother refused to eat or drink until he recanted his faith, but he refused to do so and remained steadfast in Islam. His mother found no benefit in her “hunger strike” so she went back to eating and drinking. It is narrated that he (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “O mother, you know by Allaah that if you had one hundred souls and each soul departed one by one, I would not give up this religion of mine for anything. If you wish, then eat, and if you wish, then do not eat.” So she ate.

See: Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 3/429

Fourthly:

The Qur’aan also deals with this problem, because it happened a great deal, especially in the first generation that left kufr behind and embraced Islam, and experienced intense hostility from their family, tribe and the closest of people to them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We have enjoined on man (to be dutiful and good) to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness and hardship upon weakness and hardship, and his weaning is in two years - give thanks to Me and to your parents. Unto Me is the final destination.

15. But if they (both) strive with you to make you join in worship with Me others that of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not; but behave with them in the world kindly, and follow the path of him who turns to Me in repentance and in obedience. Then to Me will be your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do”

[Luqmaan 31:14-15]

There is no room for obeying parents in kufr, or for obeying them in sin, but this does not mean that one should not treat them with kindness and respect, and take care of them, and do one’s utmost to guide them. This is indicative of the greatness of Islam, for it is the religion of compassion and love. Hence it calls upon its followers to guide people and bring them into the blessing into which they have entered.

Fifthly:

The one who has chosen the path of guidance should not pay any attention to what other people say and he should not be surprised by it, because that is something to be expected. What else will the Christians say about you? Will they say, “You have been guided and found the truth and you show it preference over your family and relatives”? No, they will never say that! So do not pay any attention to what they say, whether they call you a traitor or anything else. Regard them with compassion and strive to guide them, and strive to learn so that you can become a daa’iyah who can save them from their misguidance and deviation.

With regard to your mother’s saying that you are inferior because you were born Christian, this is not true. Rather we say that you are our brother; you have chosen guidance and have returned to the fitrah (natural state of man) in which you were born. You were born a Muslim and a believer in Tawheed. The Christian scholars know that the child is born in a state of fitrah, hence they hasten to baptize the infant, believing that if he is not baptized he will become a Muslim! This indicates that the basic nature of man is Islam, and that if the child were left as he is he would be a Muslim.

In Islam, no one is inferior to anyone else, except to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), because the Prophet is the Messenger whom we are commanded to follow. Apart from that, Islam teaches its followers to be free from the domination of priests, rabbis and monks, and states that a person has no need for any intermediary between him and Allaah.

Finally, you say in your question that your girlfriend has accepted that you are Muslim and that you are planning to get married in the future. Here it should be noted that because Islam is keen for its followers to be chaste and for their hearts to be pure, it forbids men to have girlfriends. Islam does not approve of any such relationship between a man and a woman unless it be within the framework of marriage. If your girlfriend is a Christian, then you have to call her to Islam and strive to guide her. This will bring a great deal of good for both of you, in sha Allaah. If she refuses then tell her that Islam forbids this relationship between you and that you can never put pleasing anyone, no matter who he or she is, before pleasing the Most Merciful. You should either get married (and it is permissible for a Muslim man to marry a Christian woman) or separate, preferring to seek the pleasure of Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted.

The most important advice we can give you is to treat your mother and father, siblings and relatives, kindly and understand their feelings. Ask Allaah to guide them, and choose wise methods of calling them to Islam, such as kind words, gifts, visits, inviting them to visit the mosque, and giving them useful booklets and tapes.

We ask Allaah to take care of you and to help you to do all that is good.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

Allaah protect you

:salam2:

nazir

Aslaamu Alaykum,
I do not contend that what you are going through is easy my dear sister, but verily the Help of Allah is far greater and infinite. Therefore ask him, in the dead of the night, through prayer and sujud, to make a way out for you in this difficulty, and remember the words of your Rabb, and let them echo within the walls of your heart, and may they be manifested in the movement of your limbs and speech "With every hardship comes ease", and the help of Allah is near! My sister, may Allah have mercy upon you, pray to Allah to guide your family to the straight path with all your heart, for He alone guides whilst none else can. The station of parents are high in Islam, be they muslim or non-Muslim, but remember, it is Allah who gave you life, it is He the Most High who guided you to Islam, and out of HIs mercy he is now testing His beloved Slave, with hardship so that it may be a purification for you. Remember, there is no obedience to anyone, even parents, if it entails the disobedience of Allah. My sister, keep strong, and keep steadfast both in your faith and in your actions, and stick to the 5 daily prayers, for Shaytaan loves that you abandon them, as they are the state in which the servant recieves the tranquility of the Soul through the blessings of Allah. My heart is grieved at your situation, but there is hope, as long as you keep hope in Allah, and there is a way out, as long as you seek that from Allah. Remember, Allah answers the dua of the distressed! Whatever course of action you take, there is no benefit in running away from Allah, rather run to Him, and you will find the doors opened for you. Dear sister, may Allah protect you and increase you in righteousness, it may be that you will have to convey the news to ur family of your reversion, do not think how they will react, rather the reaction of people stands pale to how we are in relation to our closeness to our Rabb. Please Allah, and Allah will make people pleased with you, and try to please the people, then Allah will leave you to the people who never will be pleased with you. My sister, if theres anything i can do for you, please just ask as i live in the UK, not far from london. I will do my level best to asssist you insha'Allah, and try to ask some local sisters to facilitate you during these hard times.
Finally, I ask Allah the Most High, the Most Merciful and the Most Just, to keep you firm on the deen, to soften your parents hearts towards Islam and to make a way out for you.
Wassalaam

anewmuslim

Salam

Thankyou soooo much to all my brothers and sisters,
I have decided to pray no matter what i see or what thoughts come to my mind. Inshallah!

moon14

And this is closer to what you face sister:

She became Muslim but her family do not know and they want her to marry a non-Muslim

Question:
I embraced Islam about two or three years ago, Alhamdullilah. Actually, one guy in my university influenced me to Islam. We used to study together in the university. and we both started liking each other and we wanted to marry. since my parents are kafir, they disagreed at all with this relationship and his parents also disagreed with the relationship. Now, my parents don't know that I am muslim now, I follow it secretly. I want to marry this guy and follow islamic marriage life afterwards. I don't want to marry somebody from their caste (kafir!), and my parents wants me to go back home and marry somebody in their caste. Is it necessary for both of our parents to agree with our marriage. Can we marry each other without their knowlege or permission now and tell them later? I fear that they will die the day they hear that I am muslim too since they hate muslims. I don't know how to convince them. Do I have to convince them for the marriage or can I just go against their wish. Please tell me if there was any stories during sahaba's time and what was the solution. I relly need help.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

Before answering your question, we would like to congratulate you for becoming Muslim. This is the final religion which Allaah has chosen for all of mankind, and He sent the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to be a bringer of glad tidings and a warner to all people. Many of those whom Allaah has guided have entered this religion before you, and many have been deprived of it because of their stubbornness and pride. So you should always be grateful to Allaah for having brought you out of the darkness of kufr and ignorance into the light of Tawheed and knowledge. You have to learn the rulings of Islam so that you will become more convinced of your choice and so that Allaah may make your heart steadfast in adhering to Islam.

Secondly:

The fact that you are new in Islam does not prevent us from telling you that this religion brought important rulings by means of which the Muslim can protect his religious commitment, mind, wealth, honour and lineage. Hence there are things that are forbidden in order to protect these things, and there are things that are enjoined for the same reason. There are two things that have to do with your question:

In order to protect honour and lineage, Islam forbids mixing between the sexes, and it forbids a man to be alone with a woman or to touch her with his hand, let alone anything that is more serious than that, namely the sin of zina (adultery or fornication). Hence we regard a woman as a precious jewel which should not be treated as a cheap product – as is the case in the kaafir nations and the fools among the Muslims who follow them – in advertisements, newspapers and magazines. Women have an important role which awaits them, that of wife and mother.

The second matter has to do with protecting a woman’s religious commitment. Allaah has forbidden marriage of a Muslim woman to a kaafir man. This is something that is proven in the Qur’aan and Sunnah and by scholarly consensus.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

It is not permissible for a kaafir to marry a Muslim woman, according to the texts and scholarly consensus. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! When believing women come to you as emigrants, examine them; Allaah knows best as to their Faith, then if you ascertain that they are true believers send them not back to the disbelievers. They are not lawful (wives) for the disbelievers nor are the disbelievers lawful (husbands) for them”

[al-Mumtahanah 60:10]

It is not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a kaafir, according to the texts and scholarly consensus, as stated above, even if he is originally a kaafir and not an apostate (from Islam). Hence if a kaafir man marries a Muslim woman, the marriage is invalid and they must be separated. But if he becomes Muslim and wants to marry her, that can only be done with a new marriage contract. End quote.

Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 12/138-140

Thirdly:

In order for the marriage contract to be valid, there must be a wali (guardian) for the woman, but it is not permissible for a kaafir to act as the wali of a Muslim woman, and there is no difference of scholarly opinion on this point.

Ibn Qudaamah said:

As for a kaafir, he cannot be the wali of a Muslim woman under any circumstances, according to the consensus of the scholars, including Maalik, al-Shaafa’i, Abu ‘Ubayd and as-haab al-ra’y. Ibn al-Mundhir said: There is consensus on this point among all those from whom we acquired knowledge.

Al-Mughni, 7/71

Even in a situation such as yours, there has to be a wali for the purpose of marriage. If no one among your family is Muslim, then whoever acts in the stead of the ruler should arrange your marriage for you, namely the Muslim qaadi (judge) or mufti or Shaykh of an Islamic centre or imam of a mosque.

You do not have to ask your father’s permission to get married because he has no authority over you as a wali. Once the marriage contract is done, it is permissible to keep the news from your parents, and you do not have to inform them.

Fourthly:

Even if the wali is a Muslim, it is not permissible for him to force his daughter to marry someone whom she does not like. Islam makes the woman’s consent one of the essentials of the marriage contract, and the contract is not valid if she objects. If it is proven that she objects then the Muslim qaadi should give her the choice between continuing the contract or annulling it.

Just as it is not permissible for both parents or one of them to force his son to marry someone whom he does not like, so too Allaah has not made the approval of the parents or one of them a condition of the son’s marriage contract being valid. But the son should be kind to his parents if he refuses to do what they want. He has to do his utmost to win their approval of his marriage to the one he wants.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

It is not permissible for a father to force his son to marry a woman whom he does not like, whether that is because of some fault in her religious commitment or a physical defect. How many people have regretted forcing their children to marry women whom they do not want, saying, “You will marry her because she is my brother’s daughter” or “because she is from our tribe” and so on. The son is not obliged to accept, and it is not permissible for the parents to force him. Similarly, if he wants to marry a righteous woman but the father does not want him to, the son is not obliged to obey him. If the son is pleased with a righteous wife and the father says, “Do not marry her,” he has the right to marry her even if his father objects, because the son is not obliged to obey his father in any matter in which that will not harm the father but will benefit the son. If we say that the son is obliged to obey his father in all things, even in matters where there is benefit for the son and no harm for the father, then many negative consequences would result from that. But in situations such as this, the son should be diplomatic with his father, and be kind to him as much as he can and try to convince him as much as he can. End quote

Fataawa al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah, 2/240, 241

Fifthly:

You have to do as much as you can to save your parents and bring them into Islam, so that they and you will find happiness in this world and in the Hereafter. You can use many ways to call them to Islam, such as sending them e-mails, for example, without them knowing that the messages are coming from you. You could give their address to some of those who are specialized in Islamic knowledge and da’wah to undertake this mission on your behalf. You can also avail yourself of the nearest Islamic centre to their home so that some daa’iyahs can visit them and call them to Islam. You can also use the regular mail to send them tapes and booklets that will tell them about the Islamic religion.

You know more about their situation than others. Perhaps if you tell them that you have become Muslim, that may open the door for them to enter Islam too. If that is the case, then tell them, but if you think that this will not do any good, and that it may have a negative effect on them or it might cause difficulties for you, then do not tell them. You can delay that for a while until Allaah opens their hearts. Seek the help of Allaah and turn to Him with du’aa’, sincerely asking Him to guide them.

We ask Allaah to make you steadfast in adhering to this religion, and we ask Him to guide your parents to Islam.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

moon14

My sister you know your family more than any body else. I am fried if you go back to them now; they may force you to leave Islam or they may put you in a terrible situation. Maybe if you find a good brother to marry with him will be preferred to me and later you will find a way to communicate with your family safer. This only my opinion’ it maybe right and it maybe wrong, but Allaah knows best. Allaah help you and guide you to the best decision.