To My sisters

halah

:salam2: :hijabi:
Dear sisters I found this artical on a site by th will of Allah ,I copied it but I couldn't get that site again,any way I think it's a good reminder to my self ,my sisters and my brothers as well.

dear sister
Work righteous deeds. Beware of Allah, the Most High, and neither be betrayed by long hopes nor forget the end pf life.Do not recline to this life, for it deceives with its pleasures and anticipated future.
Life has beautified itself for those who seek its hand in marriage, and became like the bride, to whome the eyes are starin, the hearts are directed, and the souls are dedicating their love.How many a lover of this life has it destroyed?
How many are those who rejoiced in it only to be betrayed soon after??
Therefor,look at it with the eye of truth,for it is dwelling that has many traps, and even its creator has belittled it.

The new of this life becomes old
Its kinship quickly vanishes
Its mighty become disgraced
Its abundant becomes littel
Its affection dies out and its pleasures perish

Therefor,weak up! May Allah grant His Mercy to you.
Waka up from your sleep and be alert from your slumber,befor it is proclaimed that so and so has become ill or her movements have become heavy.Are there guides who lead to the cure and direct to the healer then?The doctor will be summoned for you, they will render your recovery as unlikely.It will then be claimed that so and so has counted her wealth and wrote her will and testament.It will be said that her tonuge has become heavy and so,she doesn't speak to her sister or know her neighbours. You will feel certain that death is approaching ;your eyelids will become heavy, your doubts will turn to certainty, your tongue will mumble, and your breathren will weep for you.You will be told that this is your mother and this is your brother,but you will not be able to speak, nor will your tongue be able to move.then the appointed destiny will overtake you and your soul will be detached from your limbs and ascended to heaven.Your brethren will now gather round you, your shroud will be brought, your body, washed wrapped. Those who used to visit you will cease to do so and those who envied you will put at rest their enviousness.Your family will direct their attention ewalth, whilst you will be tied to ypur actions.
Be ware of this end, Beloved sister!
What have you prepared for that day? Are you ready for that journey?

Here we are! We are being heralded every day that it is time to leave so many Allah grant His Mercy to those who stand up, obey and prepare for the day when they will leave the arena foever.

Where are we, My dearest sister?

Where are we compared to what al- Qa'qa' described''I have been preparing for death the past thiety years.''

We are in this life to perform righteous deeds,yet we fall prey to laziness.

Look to tomorrow and contemplate the nearness of your death and the fewness of your righteous deeds.

Deares sister,there is no escaping from death.If you stand in its path, it will take you, and if you run from it ,it will still take you. So seek safety fast, for ther is a vigorous pursuing you:

The Grave,

Beware of its smallness.
Darkness,
Loneliness,
Verily the grave is either a ditch from the ditches of the Fire or a garden from the gardens of Paradise,

Verily the grave speaks three each day, and proclaims:

I'm the house of Darkness,
I'm the house of Worms,
I'm the house of Loneliness.

Sorry sisters I cann't carry on writing this artical......Please forgive me....It's so hard..................

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
SubhanaAllah

:salam2:

May Allah reward you sister, this is very moving. It helps a lot remember death. Thank you for such a wonderful wakeup call sister. It realy, did make my tearful.

O Allah guide us all to siratul-Mustaqeem.:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

You did a wonderful job.

We need a reminder everymorning that this is nothing but vanity. Your posts are like honey keep them coming.

sumaya_graham

Assalam alaikum,

Alhamdulilah we receive such good reminders of we what is to come in the future Insha Allah and we should fight now so as not to suffer alter on.

Fi amanillah,
Sumaya

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Yes, it is soooooo hard. This life is so horrible,we can not stop having secular hopes though they are so deceptive. Every time I read or remember this verse of the Holy Qur'an: " Every soul will taste death" I am overwhelmed and wrapped by horrible thoughts about the " Taste of Death" . For many times I wish if I was dead when I was very young. That would have been more comfortable than facing the exausting and deceptive life. I started having all those thoughts after my dear father's death. That was 12 years ago. It was a turning point in my life.

May Allah strengthen us to endure this life and bear our destiny in it.

May Allah ease the taste of death for us and overwhelm us with His Mercy as we do need His MERCY. Ameen

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Subhanallah!! what a beautiful reminder for us all. A true wake up call, that no one can escape death. Jazakallahu Khairan!

farhopes

No God but Allah
That's what I think of when I think of the taste of death, not the physical pain that befalls some people, but the sheer horror of "seeing one's seat in hell." For the righteous, however, they see their seat in Paradise. Their taste of death is sweet!

Furthermore, one's grave is either a "pit of fire" or "a grove in the garden" as the prophet peace be upon him said. May our loved ones and we see our seat in the garden when we die and rest in a grove of the garden while in the grave!

Ameen! Thanks for comforting me.

halah

`Ubadah bin As-Samit (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who bears witness that there is no true god except Allah, alone having no partner with Him, that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger, that `Isa (Jesus) is His slave and Messenger and he (Jesus) is His Word which He communicated to Maryam (Mary) and His spirit which He sent to her, that Jannah is true and Hell is true; Allah will make him enter Jannah accepting whatever deeds he accomplished".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Another narration in Muslim is: the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whosoever testifies that there is no true god except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, Allah (SWT) saves him from the Fire (of Hell)".

And I bear witness that there is no true god except Allah,alon having no partner with Him,and that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.

O'Allah cover all of us with Your mercy and make our graves gardens from the gardens of Paradise .

O Allah! Forgive us, bestow mercy upon us, pardon us and admit all of us to Jannah and protect from the trial in the grave and punishment in the Hell.(Ameen):tti_sister: