TO TTI FAMILY.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brothers and sisters
All praise is for ALLAH. WE PRAISE HIM , AID SEEK HIS HELP AND FORGIVENESS. WHOMEVER ALLAH GIUDES, CANNOT BE LEAD ASTRAY AND WHOMEVER ALLAH MISGUIDES NONE CAN GUIDE HIM

No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself." (Abu Hamza Anas: Bukhari & Muslim.

what i desire is at least every member here in the tti family read the sahaabahs biographies this is a to z . FOR me everytime i read the companions of the prophet (salaLAHU aleihi wa salam) its touches me deep it opens a new world.SUBHANALLAH it shows true islam true beleivers it shows how the first generation and the second generation of muslim lived according to the sunnah of our beloved prophet (salaLAHU aleihi wa salam).No wonder the prophet (sallahu aleihi wa salam) said

The Prophet (s.a.w.s) said: "The best of my nation is my generation then those who follow them and then those who follow them." Saheeh Bukhari

Rather, the Prophet and those who believe with him fought with their property and their lives for these are all good things, they are the successful ones and Allah has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow therein forever and that is the great success.} At-Taubah: 88-89

{The forerunners those who came first among the Migrators and the Helpers and those who followed them with the best. Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him and Allah has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow therein forever and that is the great success.} At-Taubah: 100

just look at the great hadith plus the holy QURAN how it mentions these great muslims who have offered their lives for ALLAH (SUBHANA WA TAALAH)and islam. By reading there biographies to what they had contributed to ISLAM, not only makes your iman (faith) strong but at the same time changes you to a better person I say wallahi tears will fall from eyes and your soul will be soften by what these great men and women did.

A good exampel us what i red today this sahaabah called Julaybib. Julaybib was small and short, even of dwarf-like stature no one wanted anything to do with him the prophet(salalahu aleihim wa salam) asked an ansari for his daughter the guy was so happy tills the prophet (salalahu aleihim wa salam) said to him it not him who wanted his daughter but its was for Julaybib. The man became disappointed.The man consulted with his wife who said no way but the daughter a heard it and said"Do you refuse the request of the Messenger of God? Send me to him for he shall certainly not bring ruin to me." They got married by the prophet(salalahu aleihim wa salam)

Tell me how many of would have done that ? not many i guess.so brothers and sister take alook of the sahaabahs and you will be touched Here is a place where you can read all the sahaabahs plus much more(write this on google) USC-MSA Compendium of Muslim Texts and click the one written Translation of Sahih Bukhari this is under USC-MSA Compendium of Muslim Texts and from there click history finally click Some biographies of the Companions of the Prophet (saas), i hope you find it.asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

"There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah(Bukhari)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Jazakallahu Kheiran akhi.. beautiful

I am surprised no one replied yet..brothers and sisters reminders like that never get much replies..but other fun, non sense threads always get abundant number of replies..isn't a bit contradicting?

halah

:salam2:
Jazaka Allah khair ,amazing post;

Allah the almighty choosed those persons to be the companions of the Prophet (SAW).

The companions who readily responded to the call of the Prophet(SAW) when he came out with the message of the oneness of Allah and they did embrace Iaslam without any selfish motive.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam great MASHA ALLAH.
i liked the last one specialy.
yeh the companion of our beloved PROPHET MOHAMAD SAW sufferd alot.
jazakallahum khair for sharing.
im surprize that y not so much replies in the thread.
but it was great thread MASHA ALLAH.
FI AMANILLAH

abooumama

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters in Islam !

I remember a quote of some islamic scholar from egypt (long time back) in which he suggested for us muslims to spend some time in the comapny of the holy prophet (s.a.w.) and his revered companions (r.a.a). When i read this statement i was puzzled how it would be possible. In the next pages he expalined his statement saying that to be in the company of these personalities, we have to study books about them on daily basis. Really that was a very mature and pios suggestion for us who live in an age of ilhaad, fuhashaa and utter confusion.

Only these books and sohbat e sulhaa (company of pious people) are the defence walls that can guard us from the devaition and all kinds of perversion. May Allah kareem guide us all to the siraat e mustaqeem and keep us steadfats till our last breath. Aameen.

Please remember me in ur dua.

regards

abooumama

Meraj

Brother

MashaAllah!! it is really very beneficial post.....
jazak Allah Kheiran brother for sharing this....inshaAllah we wil try our best to follow the way of our prophet (salalahu walihi wasalam) and his companions....
may Allah (subhana wa ta'alah) help us to be on the straight path..(ameen)
:wasalam:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

Thank you very much for this
and thank you for the thread mod.
Jazaakumu Allahu Kheiran

i was wondering do you people have any pdf about the biographies of the sahaba like we have about the lives of the prophets?
:wasalam:

dewunmi

Nofeesah A
salam brothers,
you are all right,i pray ALLAH{swt}
make me one of the sahaabah so that i can live to be a better muslim[amin]

zainsmommy

Jazakallaahu Khair

This is very informative and will be helpful to me.

May Allah SWT bless you for it! :tti_sister: