Tomorrow is my test

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu brothers and sisters,

I have got a very important test tomorrow...Please pray for me ...May Allah help me to pass this ... this is very very important for me and I need your dua's. Pls do remember me in your dua's. May Allah bless you all.

Jazakom Allahu Khayra,

Wa Alaikum Salam,

BinteShafi

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister BinteShafi

May Allah make this test easy for you and every test which will come Inshallah.:tti_sister:

I will keep you in my duas and prayers.May Allah help you dear sister.Ameen.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

I have got a very important test tomorrow...Please pray for me ...May Allah help me to pass this ... this is very very important for me and I need your dua's. Pls do remember me in your dua's. May Allah bless you all.

Jazakom Allahu Khayra,

Wa Alaikum Salam,

BinteShafi

Asallamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakahtuhu,
May Allah make this test easy for you sister i will keep you in my duas inshallah you will pass :)
Barakallahu feek
take care sis

fada_all

salam alikom

oh sister may allah swt makes the exam easy for you , and will pass your test in a good condition in sha allah taala. you will be in my dou'a insha allah sister , don't worry keep always remembering that allah is with you all the time ,

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,
Inshallah you do very well.

Exam times are upon us! Despite it being a stressful time for everyone we must remember that our future lies with Allah SWT alone and so it is important to turn to him when asking for guidance and help when faced with any difficulty. Simple things such as revision can be made into a form of ibadah [worship] if the intention to learn is to use this knowledge to do good and please Allah SWT. Below are some short duaas for you which you might like to print off and keep - use them to combat exam-stress and remind yourself of your purpose in learning:

Allahumma infa'nii bimaa alamtani wa'allimni maa yanfaa'ooni

Oh Allah benefit me with what you have taught me and teach me that which will benefit me.

Allahumma la'sahla ilma ja'altahu sahla wa'anta taj alu al'hazna idha shi'ta sala

Oh Allah, nothing is easy except what you have made easy and only you can make the difficult easy for me.

Hasbi allahu la ilaaha illala huwwa. Alayhi tawakaltu wa huwwa rabbul arshil adheem

Allah is sufficient for me, none has the right to be worshipped but He. In him I put my trust and he is the Lord of the Mighty Throne.

[http://www.leedsisoc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=45]

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Sister be ready for tomorrow. Make sincere duas with work. InshaAllah then you will get what your heart desires. We have to be ready always for each and every test we may face.

Ya Allah! We are nothing without your help. We have no power other than you gave us. Ya Allah! You are the giver and helper. Provide our sister BinteShafi with wisdom like what you gave to Luqmaan ('alaihissalam). Grant her patience like what you gave to Younus ('alaihissalam). Make her rich in self confidence and protect her from evil. Make her a companion of 'Ulama to whom you gave 'Ilm and make angels as her guards. Amiin Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

Sister remember Dunya is a test itself and it is the MOST difficult among all. So be ready multiple times more than how you get ready for the test on tomorrow.

Wish you all the best.

Edit* Sorry because I did not recognise that you made the thread yesterday.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Jazakom Allahu Khayra,

Wa Alaikum Salam,

BinteShafi
sister best of luck! you will be in my prayers

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

Jazakom Allahu Khayra dear brothers and sisters. I am overwhelmed by your encouragement, beautiful responses, and sincere dua's.

I thank each one you from the bottom of my heart. May Allah grant "Khayr-e-Katheer" to all of you in both worlds. May Allah make you fulfill every single wish of your hearts: Ameen

Brother Osman...Jazak Allahu Khayra for suggesting beautiful dua's. I will insha Allah use them in future also insha Allah.

I owe you a lot brothers and sisters. I really can not give anything in return to you except my sincere dua's and love for the sake of Allah. May Allah bless you all with abundant reward. Ameen

BinteShafi

Left long ago
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Sister be ready for tomorrow. Make sincere duas with work. InshaAllah then you will get what your heart desires. We have to be ready always for each and every test we may face.

Ya Allah! We are nothing without your help. We have no power other than you gave us. Ya Allah! You are the giver and helper. Provide our sister BinteShafi with wisdom like what you gave to Luqmaan ('alaihissalam). Grant her patience like what you gave to Younus ('alaihissalam). Make her rich in self confidence and protect her from evil. Make her a companion of 'Ulama to whom you gave 'Ilm and make angels as her guards. Amiin Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

Sister remember Dunya is a test itself and it is the MOST difficult among all. So be ready multiple times more than how you get ready for the test on tomorrow.

Wish you all the best.

Edit* Sorry because I did not recognise that you made the thread yesterday.

Wa Alaikum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Ameen to your extremely beautiful dua brother IbnAdam. Let me say Brother that no one has ever made such a beautiful and comprehensive dua for me-as far as I know of or I remember (And Allah knows the best). I really do not have words to express my gratitude.

Allah, Blessed and Exalted is HE, said:

For those who act with excellence is the greatest good, and even more [younas 10:26]

This 'greatest good' is a reference to Paradise, whilst this "even more" is a reference to gazing at the Face of Allah.

The Prophet of Mercy, sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, informed us:

"When the people of Paradise enter Paradise and those of Hell enter Hell' a herald shall call out, saying: O people of paradise! Your Lord has undertaken a promise to you which He wishes to fulfill upon you.

They will inquire:

"What might that promise be? Has he not made heavy our scales, whitened our faces, brought us into Paradise and delivered us from hell?"

Then the veil shall be lifted and they shall gaze upon Him.

By Allah! They will not have been given anything more beloved to them than looking at Him

O Allah! Grace brother IbnAdam and all of us (Muslims) with a fervent desire to meet You and with the delight of gazing at Your Face :Ameen Ya Rabbala'alameen

Life is certainly a test greater than any other test of this world. May Allah make us one those whose results will be given in their right hand from the front side.

O Allah! We seek refuge in Your pleasure from Your anger; in your forgiveness from your chastisement; and in You from You

Source: The Exquisite Pearl By Shaykh Abd Al-Rahman

BinteShafi

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa Alaikum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Ameen to your extremely beautiful dua brother IbnAdam. Let me say Brother that no one has ever made such a beautiful and comprehensive dua for me-as far as I know of or I remember (And Allah knows the best). I really do not have words to express my gratitude.

Allah, Blessed and Exalted is HE, said:

For those who act with excellence is the greatest good, and even more [younas 10:26]

This 'greatest good' is a reference to Paradise, whilst this "even more" is a reference to gazing at the Face of Allah.

The Prophet of Mercy, sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, informed us:

"When the people of Paradise enter Paradise and those of Hell enter Hell' a herald shall call out, saying: O people of paradise! Your Lord has undertaken a promise to you which He wishes to fulfill upon you.

They will inquire:

"What might that promise be? Has he not made heavy our scales, whitened our faces, brought us into Paradise and delivered us from hell?"

Then the veil shall be lifted and they shall gaze upon Him.

By Allah! They will not have been given anything more beloved to them than looking at Him

O Allah! Grace brother IbnAdam and all of us (Muslims) with a fervent desire to meet You and with the delight of gazing at Your Face :Ameen Ya Rabbala'alameen

Life is certainly a test greater than any other test of this world. May Allah make us one those whose results will be given in their right hand from the front side.

O Allah! We seek refuge in Your pleasure from Your anger; in your forgiveness from your chastisement; and in You from You

Source: The Exquisite Pearl By Shaykh Abd Al-Rahman

BinteShafi

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen. Sister you made my eyes watery. Subuhaanallaah.