Tough Evolutionists

Obase

Speaks his mind...
AS

Is there anyone on here who is experienced in handling or dealing with athiests/evolutionists? As a muslim, I accept an element of evolution which Allah desired as He creates in stages- but of course, we deny that the universe became of itself or that we humans have evolved.
Below is some response I got from a well versed chap in evolution:

Lets pull it appart...

1. "Systems become more disordered over time yet evolutionists state that opposite effect has taken place over time without energy directed"

Closed systems can become more disordered - but life in detail, and the earth's "system" is not closed. If systems become more disordered over time we would not have snowflakes.... they are complexity from simplicity.

2. "However, all systems, whether open or closed, tend to deteriorate. For example, living organisms are open systems but they all decay and die. Also, the universe in total is a closed system."

Well, here is a surprise - old creatures die - and new ones are born. The closed system=entropy argument is false if taken to ad absurdium. The universe is one big system - and we expect, and see fluctations of lesser and more order.

3. "Certainly the application of a blow torch to bicycle parts will not result in a bicycle being assembled - only the careful application of directed energy will, such as from the hands of a person following a plan."

Ah, an old creationist fib. The bottom line is that complexity (or simplicity) can, and does arise (snowflakes, ripples on sand dunes) and yet is in a flux. Is there a careful hand designing each snowflake? Nope. Chemistry

I forgot

4. "Also, the universe in total is a closed system. To say that the chaos of the big bang has transformed itself into the human brain with its 120 trillion connections is a clear violation of the Second Law."

This line mixes so many lines of debate that I don't think you need it answering. Unless of course you want to talk also about chaos, string theory and dark matter as well. Also I could say "to say the chaos of the big bang has transformed itself into brain tumours with 5 trillion cells is a clear violation of the Second Law"

Does anyone have knowledge in this field as well as sciences who can counter the above points?

Many thanks

warda A

Sister
asalam aleikum
if we evolved from monkeys to himans, why have we not evolved into something else by now?
what does evolving mean?
that is just a way of making people go astray

saif

If you know Urdu and if you could make your own opnion about the propaganda against Javaid Ahmad Ghamidi (They say, he is munkir-e-hadith, which :astag: he is not ), then I would recommend to take a look at his tasawwur-e-khuda programmes. He has given the whole discussion a new dimension, which could be done only by person of his calibre. Here is the link

http://www.ghamidi.org/a_v.html

Amir_of_spain

Asalam wailkium. I've begun to study this field and the best 3 sources to gain info to deal with this is 1) abdul raheem green's lecs 2) Harun yahya is probably the leader in this area of dawah 3) Hamza Tortoiz who is also a budding intellectual in this field.

The arguements given above can be debated and there are counter arguements that can go on for days. To get to the core issues is the belief that life originated from random chance occurence through favourable conditions over a length of time. This is the main issue, are you and everything else a product of a chance event.

We say nope, this is impossible because even the most basic forms of life, microbial life is extremely complex in terms of DNA and cellular architecture, so such a product cannot come from chance, and furthermore we say that it is a direct reflection of intelliegent design, because the systems of life reflects complexity and design, these are 2 things which point to the divine. Behind every clock is a clock maker, ie behind every design is the designer. Finally if we go furtherback from biological evolution to the evolution of the universe, scientists now believe we live in a multiverse, where there is a infinite number of universes which goes on forever and forever. This is their uppermost and endmost belief, now we say this is also impossible and doesnt exist in the reality, simply because the infinite doesn't exist. For example, if you are at the library and there is a que at the reception, and your in the line, waiting to return a book, however there is a infinite number of poeple returning a book, will you ever return your book? The infinite does exist in reality so hence there is no multiverses and because life does not occur from random events due to the complexity of life, human beings are not a produce of evolution.