TROUBLED!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
u kno i was listening to a lecture about death one day and it really scare me...after that i feel guilty every time i dont pray and fast and stuff....
i always feel i'm not trying hard enough to fight for Allah and for practicing my diin

its so bothering me...that's the purpose of life to worship our Lord and if we dont do that then we're losers

ripefig

Make Dua

Dear sis,

Make sincere dua to Allah most high. Western culture and society make it a big deal when a girl marry at a young age. As long as the man has the means to provide and he is a believer, then marriage is a great idea. Leave the rest to Allah because he is the disposer of all affairs. My sister got married at 18 and many of my cousins and aunts made comments the she was so young and made it seem like something bad. Alhamdulillah she has two wonderful children and recently became a young grand mother. She seem to be enjoying it. My cousins are still not married. My point is that it is better to marry young than to live in sin. May Allah guide you and make it easy for you. :wasalam: