TTI Awards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
:salam2:

Hey, i just thought up a Great idea..! How abouts an TTI Awards Ceremony...?! We could have 1 at the end of Ramadhan, the nominees could be for the the most contributing Brother & Sister, best avatar, most likeable member and so on!

I think it's a brilliant idea as it would bring the Members closer together and mostly, it'll be lotsa fun voting and nominating & all that!
:hijabi:

What's your thoughts on this? :blackhijab:

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Ahem..... *cough* *cough*

*Request paper is put on brother Mabsoot's desk. Words stamped in Red, "REJECTED OFFER" as he throws it in the bin*

:lol: Just joking brother. But Brother Mabsoot probably isn't going to do that, unfortunately.

Storm

SiStEr
Im ok with the idea but I think everybody is busy during Ramadan, many of us might not be able to come online regularly.

Sakeena

Oooh I vote for brother Massi as most funny,

brother curiousinislam as the newest newbie,

sister Al-Salam as the cutest hijabi aww

and myself for the Paranoid Princess Award inshallah!!!

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
Oooh I vote for brother Massi as most funny,

brother curiousinislam as the newest newbie,

sister Al-Salam as the cutest hijabi aww

and myself for the Paranoid Princess Award inshallah!!!

Now that's what i'm on about...! :hijabi:

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

You should ask your Admin, to make a vote to see who likes it or not. If the majority says yes, he should implement it.:)

:wasalam:

Sakeena

Oh ow! This is just like the BET Awards-only better masha'Allah!!! I'M SO EXCITED! WHAT ELSE SISTER NOOOR???

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
Nice 2 see some enthusiasm on here! Ahh,,, well as time passes, who knows what else i'll cook up..!

:hijabi:

The Green Carpet

The selected winners get's free Quran literatures? It'll be a nice incentive.

And watch out for those TTI paparazzi's!

Sakeena

I know, it's crazy out there! So! WWho's coming to my Big Party?! All party animals are invited! Oooh this is so exciting!!! :hearts: Alhamdulilah, TheHmbleWun, I nominate you as the most humble person! LOL

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I give myself the award of "The most annoying (but smart :D) little brother." :lol:

And the one who has Ilm (Knowledge), "The Story Teller" "The giver of Advice."

Just pick any of the two (three) that I have mentioned. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.