TTI Awards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The selected winners get's free Quran literatures? It'll be a nice incentive.

And watch out for those TTI paparazzi's!
oooooooooh!

Man I want to get a free small colorful Quran, an extremely small portable rug, Qibset electronic compass (they sell them in the UK arrrrr I'm so jealous at the UK brothers and sisters :D), the glowing Prayer Rug made in Turkey, hmm......A book about how to learn Arabic, a book on how to learn Urdu, ibn Kather, Ibn Al Taymiyyah, Ibn Al Qayim, Al Qurtubi, Sahahih al Bukari summary, Sheikh Emad Al Mansary's full Quran recitations, an I-pod Nano 2-4 GB (so I can download Quran and Lectures), Sheikh Ahmed Al Ajmy's Full Quran Recitations, and a Coloful Quran Translated in English by Shakir, and well, that's it for now.

Sakeena

Oooh a pink Quran would be cute hehe..
Those materials soud so cool! Masha'Allah.

How about the most funny?

At mmy high school, we had those, like the best smile, class clown, :lol:
etc, so fun! This will lighten the preassure of Ramadan, I mean it will get lots of people involed and have fun and learn! Alhamdulilah!! :hijabi:

oooooooooh!

Man I want to get a free small colorful Quran, an extremely small portable rug, Qibset electronic compass (they sell them in the UK arrrrr I'm so jealous at the UK brothers and sisters :D), the glowing Prayer Rug made in Turkey, hmm......A book about how to learn Arabic, a book on how to learn Urdu, ibn Kather, Ibn Al Taymiyyah, Ibn Al Qayim, Al Qurtubi, Sahahih al Bukari summary, Sheikh Emad Al Mansary's full Quran recitations, an I-pod Nano 2-4 GB (so I can download Quran and Lectures), Sheikh Ahmed Al Ajmy's Full Quran Recitations, and a Coloful Quran Translated in English by Shakir, and well, that's it for now.

Do you have a list or a scroll? LOL

I don't think even tyrants make that many requests.

Sakeena

I do!

I want a pink Qur'an (if possible) inshallah!
Hmmmmm....
I want my own island country...
A lovely villa....
my own library.....
a dear kind pious hubby...
oooh who am I kidding?
I am happy as I am :)
Wow! Can you really solve a rubix cube?
I can't do that!
Well, I colored it pink hehe :)

Mairo

Maryama
:salam2:

:lol::lol::lol:

This whole thread is HILARIOUS, it is nice to see the good natured joking :)

:wasalam:

massi

:salam2:
WWWWWOOOWWWW
I like the idea so
what's the award you will give to us :lol: :lol: :lol:​

Sakeena

Here's love right back at you, sister :hearts:
Keep on shining your sweet personality into the world, and take care of yourself!

Es un placer hermana Mairo! I love to show ppl Islam!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! :hearts: :hijabi: aww masha'Allah sis! *hugs* muwah!! :)

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum!

Brother Mabsoot has arrived! *takes pictures* Allahu Akbar! Brother Mabsoot, we all love you for the sake of Allah SWT)! Truly! How are you? Are you ready for the big events ahead of us masha'Allah? :hijabi:

salam,

Sakeena :hijabi:

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
very cute threadi would have nominated the golden guy of tti award to brother Global peace but he is no longer ttian
and ofcourse i would like to nominate mirajmom for tti GOLDEN GIRL AWARD
it sounds good hehehe

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

you guys are funny! I dunno, whats funnier if people might think my name is Mabsot, it is just a nicname. Means "Happy" in Arabic

back to the topic, I think having awards for the "nicest" member etc, is not so good. How do these people get nominated? and how is the "winner" chosen?

Same with people who make lots of posts, as our school teacher's used to say, ;) what matters is quality, not quantity. Otherwise, people just try and write any old thing to get their user post count up.

Surely, we are all here due to our love for Allah and our beautiful Deen of Islam. As well as our love for each other. Our reward is that of the satisfaction of being able to help people understand Islam, being able to give advice to our brothers and sisters, and the reward that Allah gives us in the next life, in paradise, inshaAllah.

In the early days of this website, we had a reputation system, where you could give Points to other members or even give them bad points, depending on what you thought of their posts. But, it was decided that this wasn't such a good idea.

Even we had loads of online computer games on the website! from racing car games to flipping pancakes, and everyone's score would come up.... But, maybe that was diverting too many people's attentions.

Afterall, we are all equal here. We are Brothers and sisters. All that matters is that we abide by the Quran and Sunnah.

Another misconception is that being a "Moderator" or "admin" is some sort of status thing etc, it is not. It is often a tough and boring thing to do. They are just there to make sure the website runs smoothly and that there is no arguing and incorrect stuff happening. Whether that be from spam/junk to people writing bad things against Islam. Perhaps the name is different colour, but thats so people know who to contact if they need help with anything.

It is a good idea to have something which can bring us together and a great idea for us to have some fun..

InshaAllah, there are definitely things that I hope to get started that will generate a great deal of enthusiasm, I hope that I can share with you the details in the coming weeks and months. At moment, I am working with a good brother to try and update our website... when that is done, inshaAllah more info be unveiled. :D

Anyway, I give Award to EVERYONE Here!! Even those who never write a word and just read, because I love you a lot. I love anyone who loves Islam.

I will put the prize out shortly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.