TTI IS FAMILY!

danial

although ive just registered to be in TTI, i feel like im in a family already. iT is very interesting how religion(ISLAM), can bring a community of ppl together n form a "family" just like that! everyone of us have a common interest which is islam!

here, everyone makes each other feel comfortable! its so nice!

and i bet everyone here is of different age groups. i am 18 myself. how old are u?

Language, race and age barriers are broken in this website.wow!

thank u Allah:)

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I'm 19, and of bangladeshi ethnicity. Live in Australia.

And I think you have a really good name!!! :D

Glad you like the website - you know, when I first came on, I thought everyone was really corny, but after a while, do you know what I realised? I realised that it's not that bad being corny. Lol. Salam alaikum brother danial (honestly, really like the name).

danial

my full name is Danial Izzat by the way! and thanks!haha

anyway, at first i thought they were corny too. but then i realised that what they say is SINCERE. thats the difference between this forum and other forums outside.this forum is truly SINCERE with what they say.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
wa aleikum salaam,

:mashallah: , yes this is like a big family alhamdoulilah, i felt welcomed from the first day!!!

Welcome to you!!

abdellah007

salam

thank you danial,

yes we re a family here, and we re glad that u recently joined us.
brothers and sisters re all under one name "islam", islam is collecting us from different sides in the world to bring us here with love and seeking for promoting our Deen.

btw am moroccan 25 yers old.

wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Daneel,

I am a lady and thus will not have to yeild my age unless it necessary to make a point. Welcome to the family. You will notice I am at an age where I am bold enough to make many points.
I live in a small city in West Virginia, in the USA. I live approximately 60 miles northwest of Blacksburg, Virginia, the home of Virginia Tech.
You will gain a lot of information and have much guidance here.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Welcome Danial to TTI. I am 27 years old. I am Somalian living in London. I recently joined TTI and met very nice people in here. So much respect, and love for the Sake of the One and Only Allah taa'la. Its amazing being here. I hope you enjoy this lovely family inshallah.....

-x-AiYsHa-x-

I am Aiysha and from the UK.. 18 yers of age and yess i love this site TTI i find it very interesting and love readin the different threads hope all my brothers and sisters are keepin well insha'allah :D

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Ahlan Wa Sahlan

:salam2:

Welcome brother :SMILY206: Yes, it is indeed a lovely community here. We learn a lot from each other, and get a lt of support as well. It would be lovely if we could all meet in person one day at some sort of TTI convention ! I am a Sri Lankan by the way, 29 years young :blackhijab:

Enjoy your stay here

danial

guys, seriously, this forum is special.

you know why? here, all of us have a real connection! which is our religion!

look at other forums. mayb they were set up coz ppl had common interest such as the latest technology(gizmo forums?) or the latest clothings(fashion forums?) etc.

but WE have a more "divine" connection/interest.

do u understand what i mean? ahah:)

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
assalamu alaikum all!
I am 35, from Afghanistan, living in UK.
I love all my brothers and sisters here. When I feel down and I come here, I instantly feel better.
And yes, I learn something new almost everytime I come here.

Wassalam

livenote

salam alaikum

and i am 17 years old male from afghanistan i live in tirkey istanbul and this is the best site i have ever seen in my life thank you so much for the perfect family of islam .

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,