Video (TTI) Sister Sana New Muslim from America ex- Southern Baptist Christian

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Mash'Allah. Your best creating a new thread to create more awareness because a lot of Brothers & Sisters will want to express their joy of this beautiful and grand news.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Mairo

Maryama
Masha Allah! What a wonderful story, thank you for posting this video. I find this woman so inspiring.

And congratulations on coming to Islam - it is the most wonderful gift - may God bless you many times over.

Abdh

Mashallah - thank you for sharing this wonderful video of Sr. Sana.... ONLY if we 'born' Muslims could have iman this strong !!

abdelmonaim

it's amuzing

thanks you sister to this great video,you had a good story,I hope the non-muslims who watch that video will convert to islam.

hager

thx

really
this's so nice video
i'm happy for this sister,really for her
allah bless her,incha allah
thx u,brother..again

ummi khadijah

Slave Of Allah
Masha Allah
Truly this is guidance from Allah. Allah says in Quran.
1)This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off (evil). (2) Who believe in the Unseen, and establish worship, and spend of that We have bestowed upon them; (3) And who believe in that which is revealed unto thee (Muhammad) and that which was revealed before thee, and are certain of the Hereafter. (4) These depend on guidance from their Lord. These are the successful. (5) As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. (6) Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom. Quran shura no,2 Al Bqrah.
jazakallahu khair for sharing with us

Monoarfa

this video will actually give an inspiration to women live in non muslim county, how Allah SWT open heart of them who searching for true way through islam.

very good video... and May Allah always give you rahmah sister....ameen..