UFO?

True_Sultan

A logical believer
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) knows best.

(5) The jinn and UFOs

There is great deal of talk nowadays about UFOs. Hardly a week goes by without us hearing about a person or a number of people having seen a UFO (unidentified flying object) hovering in the air or settled on the ground, or they have seen extra terrestrial creatures emerging from it. There are even claims that some of these creatures have asked some people to go with them into the craft, where they carried out tests on them.

These claims are not made only by unknown people, they have also been made by prominent people such as the president of the United States, who believes that he saw an unidentified flying object in the skies above the state of Georgia in 1973.

There is a special interest in other creatures which have started to invade the earth. The American president (as published in the newspapers) has spent an evening debating with one of the scientists who is convinced that man is not the only creature in the universe. President Carter was accompanied by Frank Burse, his advisor on scientific affairs.

After that Carter watched films in the National Observatory which showed the latest progress of the search for extraterrestrial creatures. These films were shown by Karl Sagan, the director of astronomy at Cornell University, to whom the US Space Agency constantly refers on matters concerning extraterrestrial beings.

(See Al-Siyaasah al-Kuwaytiyyah newspaper, issue # 3399, 5/12/77)

A supplement to the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Hadaf, published on 23/3/78 said that the former Chinese president (Mao Tse Tung) used to believe that there were creatures other than us on other planets.

The writer of the article said that approximately 61% of Americans believed that. The American press claims that nearly half a million Americans have seen these UFOs and some of them were able to make direct contact with them.

The American film-maker, Stepehn Spielberg, made a film called “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”, which cost US$ 22 million.

He made the film after collecting information from those who had seen flying saucers or made contact with them.

The film was shown first in the White House, and the American president was the first one to see it.

After this film came out, the US Space Agency was convinced of the necessity of research in this field. A million dollars was set aside for research in 1979, and this secret project was given the name SETI (the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence), the idea of which is to launch special equipment to search for radio messages sent from other planets.

After explaining the above, we can state the following:

1 – There is no room for us to deny the existence of strange, non-human creatures, because there are many concurring reports from tens of thousands, indeed hundreds of thousands of people. I have been following what has been said on this topic for a long time. I found articles every week, more or less, about groups or individuals having seen such things.

(The most recent event happened in Kuwait, where more than one person stated that they had seen a flying saucer. This news was published in the Kuwaiti media (Author))

2 – People are confused about these UFOS and the creatures who use them, especially since the speed of these UFOs is unimaginably great and is faster than any craft ever invented by man.

3 – I am almost certain that these creatures come from the world of the jinn who live on this earth of ours, of whom we have spoken above and explained that they have powers and abilities that exceed human capabilities. They have been given speed that exceeds the speed of sound and light, and the ability to change their form. They are able to appear to men in different shapes and forms.

Hence we can see clearly the favour that Allah has bestowed upon us by telling us of these realities, especially when we sense the anxiety and confusion felt by those who do not know what we know. Thus we can save our energy, money and scientific research to focus on something useful.
Some of us may wonder what the reason is for the appearance of these UFOs these days, and why they did not appear in the past.

The answer is that the jinn play different tricks at different times. This age is the age of scientific progress, so they mislead mankind in the manner which will attract their attention and make them curious. People nowadays are keen to find out about space and the possibility that there may be creatures other than them out there.

(World of the Jinn and Devils). (Refer to the thread for previous posts regarding Jinn if necessary).

Ok color me fully creeped out...makes it look as if Judgment Day's begun...

I always figured the jinn thing myself since I've always been fascinated with UFOs. However, it just made me wonder why the jinn would go down this route? I mean, what's there to gain from having people think there are beings on other planets? Also, how is it possible that there AREN'T lifeforms on other planets, when there are BILLIONS of planets.

Just another mystery pertaining to the ghayb...

By the way, the Jerusalem UFO was proven to be a hoax.

Salam brothers and sisters,

I would like to elaborate more on this thread as my other threads sounded stupid in some sense.

First of all, i like to pull your attention to Shannaz post. You are regarding ufo and other things in the universe as something pretaining to the ghayb. So i did create threads on this and I had an aspiration on it

Quote:
Salam brothers and sisters,

I don't know if I'm being a troll or a spammer, but i really want to know. Am i normal? The reason I ask that is because my aspiration is so confusing

You see its just that im really intriuiged by it. My intuition for it is different from a normal curious person. Like i liked the Unknown since childhood (as far as I can remember). Also I don't know if I had these dreams before when i was a child, but like a year or 2 years ago I had some wierd feelings and I had dreams, which I cannot remember, i remember one was concerning Jinns, and well some quran ayats also lightened and enforced my aspiration to know the reason and the purpose. truely don't know if this aspiration is about unknown as in creation (i.e. universe, jinns, Alif Laam Meem) or if it unknown/unseen that is beyond like the ghayb or absolute like the keys to the ghayb or maybe something else. Whenever I pray or before I go to sleep I always ask Allah for Guidance, I ask him to show me and understand my dream and if its from shaitain destroy the dreams and I ask to understand it, if its just unknown or the ghayb (beyond). Im also interested in the keys to the universe...but yeah..The only reason I asked here on TTI is because i want understand it and its purpose its so hard to explain and really mind consuming

Also recently i had a dream but also i had a random thought of me as a aerospace engineering being sent to Saturn. Apparently there as an unknown body (a rogue planet) made out of something and no physics even M-theory and stuff could explain in, and that effected Saturn so pretty much you can stand on a gas planet. Anyway I used a mass driver (kinda like a accelerator) to boost me onto the rouge planet. I then went inside the planet and saw some unknown tunnels and stuff written on the walls. The energy of the planet and temperature was really weird, like it got hotter as i go deeper but it fluctuated. It felt comfortable, then i had a weird feeling in my dream and in my thought and i found some piece of what looks like a metal and then i hear/feel something and i run back to my ship and come back to earth

Brothers and sisters, I'm not an amazing Muslim i have committed sins but idk what this dreams are and what my aspiration is...help me find out..i pray to Allah that I find my answers and I don't know if its the unknown or the ghayb. Also to my understanding apparently the ghayb is the unseen knowledge/power/or whatever it is/beyond..then shouldn't it be also considered the unknown..See thats whats confusing me, too..please help..i hope I'm not weird

Along this thread, our brothers and sisters pointed out several things. 1 that knowledge is in 3 classification. The physical, the moral and he heavenly. So thus the moral is brought to us by the Prophet PBUH, and the quran. Now the heavenly is something beyond which we cannot know (ie, I assume it is in regards of the 5 items in surat luqman and other things) and the physical is like whatever is pretaining to the universe and the entities within. So aparently at the end i have decided that my aspiration is to deal with the physical. And that the ghayb is only for Allah. So what I'm trying to get at is that the existence of other lifeforms and such should fall under the physical that we can find, they cannot be considered ghayb (i.e. not known). Unless my working definition of the ghayb is wrong...Please correct me if I am wrong.

Now the second part, I would like to pull your attention to ditta post. First of All, I would like to say that I am not dismissing the fact that jinns could be the case and that there abilities are trying to scare us. But most UFO sightings might be fake. First of all, keeping in mind the history of aviation and such. Light and optics can be very defeating as in can trick alot of people. Take for example a wave engine, or any SCRAM or RAM JET engines (if interested google search em boii's and gals) help aircrafts reach high speeds and altitudes, The physical effects include distorsions in the sky, sound and physical manifestation of sound and such. Now these distortions coupled with the naked eye of the humans and equal great effects, like seeing things that they don't understand. This is all a trick. Also some atmospheric changes can cause movements in the sky that don't really exist. Also it is well documented that the government do test flights and such and hid many military projects (i,e. Project Aurora) so a unknowning civilian may think of them as UFO. So what I am saying is that, these sightings could have been made by man made inventions.

Also I would like to input into the Bell Art show. The caller who called back may have sounded like the original caller but something tells me it wasn't. Now I'm not saying that it wasn't a hoax but logically its possible. Now assuming it was a joke, the event that has caused the interruption was a mis-connection. The sattelite "lost earth" as in it didn't know where earth was, now some people say it was an EMP, it could have been judging by the solar activiities and such, but it is more plausible that the connection was interrepted by something on the ground, as in the sattelite will never loose earth bound while on orbit unless its destroyed (which it wasn;t) or a connection was interrupted or terminated. Now its up to you to decide.

Thanks for your time bro's and sis's

Jakkaz Allah Khairn

Keep me posted =)

nadir91

:salam2:
I saw in many documentaries some strange flying vehicules in the sky.they were recognized as U.F.O.
on the contrary way,how can be demonstarted that they weren't ufo?maybe it exist a civilisation out of the planet

Ahsen

Many people say that we can't see jinn,except if they chose to show themselves to us.When i was 8 yrs old,in pakistan.I was in my uncle's house and infront of the house was a graveyard.One day when i woke up i went to the roof and saw a huge man looking thing walking proudly in the graveyard.He was stepping over the graves.Now i know that thing wasn't human.It was twice huge,green in color and stronger than any human i have seen before.I was surprised that why the people on the street were not reacting to this scene.I know some of you might laugh but i know for sure that what i saw wasn't human.Humans are not tall as a 2 storey house and green in color.Neither do humans walk on graves in broad daylight infront of everyone.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I heard of people who said to have been "ubdacted"from aliens and that they didn't remember what it happened to them.some times it happened a similar thing to me.I felt when something was coming to keep me away from my body,but my body was always in the same place.may it be possession?:SMILY26:

twas19

I dont understand why i can't see such things in my own country they are always appeared to bee seen in America ,china and all other great places LOl !!!!