Ummah's life not more than 1500 yrs: hadith true?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

Prophet :saw: said "THE LIFE OF MY COMMUNITY WILL NOT EXTEND MUCH PAST 1500 YEARS."

(Suyuti, Al-Kashf 'an Mujawazat Hadhihi al-Ummah al-Alf, 'Al-Hawi lil-Fatawi', Suyuti. 2/248, (Arabic) 4/262, Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Kitab al-`Ilal, P. 89).

is this hadith authentic?

this is 1430....that means coming of Dajjal, Imam Mahdi and Isa (As) is very near!!!

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
We were discussing about that last week, and one friend told the same hadith and expalined Mahdi should be on the earth and he should be about 30 years old currently.. It is very near him to show himself..

However I am not sure about this subject.. I dont have enough knowledge.

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam

brother i dont think this hadith is authentic, as iv heard quite alot of series regarding the comeing of dajjal, isa and mehdi (the hearafter) from scholers but they never touched apon this hadith.iv nevar heard of this, first time im hearing.allah knows best.

doctor38

Prophet :saw: said "THE LIFE OF MY COMMUNITY WILL NOT EXTEND MUCH PAST 1500 YEARS."

(Suyuti, Al-Kashf 'an Mujawazat Hadhihi al-Ummah al-Alf, 'Al-Hawi lil-Fatawi', Suyuti. 2/248, (Arabic) 4/262, Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Kitab al-`Ilal, P. 89).

is this hadith authentic?

this is 1430....that means coming of Dajjal, Imam Mahdi and Isa (As) is very near!!!

Very interesting. I have read lots of hadeeth about al Mahdi but never heard this one. If it is in Musnad Al Imam Ahmed it might be legitimate. Any way you live in Saudi Arabia and you can ask any scholar in Hadeeth in Sharia College in any Saudi University. They will far more reliable that any one of us on the Internet

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Honestly, I received mail from my colleagues two or three years ago. I asked for source for this Hadith (as there was no mentioniong Hadith reported by which imam, Bukhari, Muslim etc) but no answer though the sender told me he will get me the proof.

Very interesting. I have read lots of hadeeth about al Mahdi but never heard this one. If it is in Musnad Al Imam Ahmed it might be legitimate. Any way you live in Saudi Arabia and you can ask any scholar in Hadeeth in Sharia College in any Saudi University. They will far more reliable that any one of us on the Internet

mashAllah wa barakaAllahfeek

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Allah says in the Quran that verily with Allah alone is the knowledge of the hour(31:34) but as per this hadith it gives us the date when this world will end.So based on this verse of quran i think that this hadith is unauthentic.

daud

goodly tree
we should ask our local imams and share theirs opinion of this interestig hadith here if posible.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I've also heard this hadith. That the major signs of Qiyamat will start from the 1400 onwards, and that there is no mention of anything happening in or after the year 1500. I heard this from my mother, and she from her grandfather, and so on and so forth. So its one of those word of mouth things, and never really knew whether to believe it or not.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Allah says in the Quran that verily with Allah alone is the knowledge of the hour(31:34) but as per this hadith it gives us the date when this world will end.So based on this verse of quran i think that this hadith is unauthentic.

this hadith do not tell that world will end in 1500. it says that muslims will pass away by that time.

bcoz we know that wind will take away all believers and Hour will come on worst ppl. so ofcourse, there will be time after there will be no muslims.

MOSABJA

If its in Musnad ahmad.Then I guess imam arnout and ahmed shakir have written commentary on Masnad ahmad.I have that commentary.But i dont understand arabic know I am learning it.

So if any bro understands arabic he can check this hadith out.

MOSABJA

but he doesnt say its from musnad .he says ts from imam suyuti's book or some book of imam ahmad

My brother, I do not find the hadith you mentioned in al-kashf, this book just denies people who say that this ummah do not age more than 1000 years, then Suyuti (the author of this book) mentions that the enhancements are not more than 500 years, but only with mathematical calculations, There is no hadith mentions it clearly.

If you do not mind please include the text of hadith in Arabic.

Sorry for my bad english.