"From the mischief Of Darkness as it overspreads"

Wamin Sharry Naffathati feeal Auqad
"From the mischief Of those who practise Secret arts"

Wamin sharry Hasidin Itha Hasad
"And from the mischief Of the envious one As he practises envy"

Al-Quran Al-Kareem Surah 113 Falaq
peace

rickyraws

Don't believe it. I don't really think you're lying, but I don't think that's true. And if it is, that's not a good thing (converting/covering from the website)

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I think your "friend" is having you on. That or she has an overactive imagination. I would go ahead and put some distance between you and her or ask for some actual proof, ask her to see the website when she signs in. If she refuses then I would ignore this display of histrionic nonsense.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
pretty unbelievable to me tooo....
i could not believe in this....
no one can predict future, or no one knows what will happen next , except allah, then , how can this be possible?..
i could not believe the first time when i heard....
if she is really into this, then why cant she give us the link..
insane...
if she believes in allah totally then, she will not believe in these kinda things..

AISHA14

allah is my lord
WELL PLEASE DONT GET ANGRY ON ME ..... i just couldnt stop laughing after reading your replys .... ya i know its soo weired well iam soo sure that my friend is having very much imagination and thats why she is going into all this ah! its soo bad ,but inshalah ill try my level best to stop her from this .........
may allah protect all of us from this kinda craps ...........and ya :):):):):):):) all your reactions on this thread were wow, so funny and serious hehehehe
pardon me if i angered you all.
jazakallah

hellbraker

ooh..this topic is interesting!..if it was me, i would suggest the person to reveal himself/herself..because if u say something to someone that you believe is true, then you need not hide..isnt it?

and if its due to a "virus" as someone suggested..i wonder how smart is this "virus"....can't believe the pace at which technology is going...hee

ahmed3711

honestly its one of these things either she

IS LYING OR HER COMPUTER IS HACKED AND SHE HAS A WEBCAM FACING HER AND HAS HER AUDIO SPEAKERS ON!

1st thing next time u meet her tell her to get an antivirus or reformat her computer cause she is entering a website which gives the admin her ip and ask her at least to tell u if the website starts with www or not?.......hackers are the worst pricks!!

i agree with u.i received an email since a month i think from a friend was warning us from hackers that they can hack the pc and see us through the webcam anyways i don't have webcam so i didn't pay attention for this mail but it seems right

another thing she is in her room so it's easy for the boy or hacker who is talking to her to guess that she is not covering herself .she will not be wearing formal clothes in her room for sure

q8penpals

if they were then the site would have been banned by now...its called sharing :p

Salam

Taking something that doesn't belong to you without permission, that costs money to purchase, IS stealing! Just like downloading copyrighted songs, programs, movies, books, etc., and "cracking" them is illegal and stealing!

How would you like it if you spent your time, intelligence, effort, investment, etc, on making a program, song, movie, book...and when you try to sell it, everyone just copies it and you have no money??

My husband and I have decided to stop buying pirated DVDs, because when we started buying them, we had a string of pretty bad luck; since we have stopped, the things we had bad issues with have cleared themselves up.

Stealing is stealing, whether it is a physical item or intellectual property. Study copyright laws and work to do the right thing.

lekan

Asalam alaikum I believe this story and i pray that Allah should make her firm and about boy friend she should be made to know that boyfriend is not allowed in islam it is either marriage or no boyfriend.May ALLAH remove all her fears.Ameen.

Salam

Taking something that doesn't belong to you without permission, that costs money to purchase, IS stealing! Just like downloading copyrighted songs, programs, movies, books, etc., and "cracking" them is illegal and stealing!

How would you like it if you spent your time, intelligence, effort, investment, etc, on making a program, song, movie, book...and when you try to sell it, everyone just copies it and you have no money??

My husband and I have decided to stop buying pirated DVDs, because when we started buying them, we had a string of pretty bad luck; since we have stopped, the things we had bad issues with have cleared themselves up.

Stealing is stealing, whether it is a physical item or intellectual property. Study copyright laws and work to do the right thing.

well if they dont ban the web plus since sharing is allowed by court or else these types of web r shut down

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa'alykum salaam,

This all sounds anything BUT reality..

and i also asked her whats the websites name she told that the website strictly prohibits her from spreading bout this website ...... and she has felt that someone is always with her

There we go.