Unwelcomed Guest

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Asslam'u Alykum Wa'rehmatullah,

It made me smile that some of you really liked the story and more importantly that we have reminded ourselves what's being done in our Muslim countries' governments - they allow others to come and have a snack at local peoples lives and properties' expense. May Allah guide us AND our "Muslim" leaders. Ameen.

Everyone, Barak Allah feek for posting, by the way. :)

oh yup bro! i agree with you...
i dont understand why do they do this , totally wierd..
i feel like banding these people :SMILY138:..
but after all i am a muslim, i can just say ' MAY ALLAH GIVE THEM HIDAYAH'

BinKhadija

An Akhu
salam alaykum

yes the sad fact was the story reflects the truth.......but well no offence but in my opinion pakistan mite only have little time left to survive cause we got 3 foreign agnecies like blackwater already in pakistan in parts like peshawar and also in Islamabad and they r operating freely and it is so easy to recognize its them ....their cars always have tainted black windows so u cant c them from outside and their cars are quite good looking.........once they get our nukes in exchange for the blank cheques they r giving our politicians then we r done for........

:SMILY346::SMILY346::SMILY346::SMILY346:
Wa'alykum salaam,

Well, I disagree. There is much more going on there behind locked doors than what our eyes can see - I can't agree where you showed disappointment's quite high level. I thought we were supposed to make Dua for our brothers and sisters to Allah instead?!

"Do your duty and have faith in God. There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan. It has come to stay Insha'Allah"---Quaid Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Wa'alykum salaam,

Well, I disagree. There is much more going on there behind locked doors than what our eyes can see - I can't agree where you showed disappointment's quite high level. I thought we were supposed to make Dua for our brothers and sisters to Allah instead?!

"Do your duty and have faith in God. There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan. It has come to stay Insha'Allah"---Quaid Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

:salam2:

subhanAllah u know what, i was talking to my friend in Pak and he told me Pakistan has special barkat from Allah (swt) who has saved it from many disasters in the past and Inshallah he will save it now too if he wills and he told me that Pakistan was formed on 27th of Ramadan possibly on the night of layatul Qadar and subhanAllah i just checked

So SUbhanAllah ,
Inshallah taala :) it will stay
and its so wonderful cuz u know its exactly on the 27th like if it was the 15th Aug like India got its independance then it wudn't be the 27th ramadan :) mashallah

BinKhadija

An Akhu
:salam2:

subhanAllah u know what, i was talking to my friend in Pak and he told me Pakistan has special barkat from Allah (swt) who has saved it from many disasters in the past and Inshallah he will save it now too if he wills and he told me that Pakistan was formed on 27th of Ramadan possibly on the night of layatul Qadar and subhanAllah i just checked

So SUbhanAllah ,
Inshallah taala :) it will stay
and its so wonderful cuz u know its exactly on the 27th like if it was the 15th Aug like India got its independance then it wudn't be the 27th ramadan :) mashallah
Yeah Alhamdulillah, Allah SWT is very Raheem to us all Muslims; and He Almighty gives us what we really deserve. See what Quaid-e-Aazim said and look around to see if all Pakistanis are doing their duties the best way we can (Do your duty and have faith in God, he said)? Especially our politicians!
May Allah guide them. Ameen.