Upset

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
Salaam,
I don't know whether I'm allowed to put the name of another website here, but I feel depressed and need your advice. I've just come across this website ([B]removed[/B] and I've read some t...y sorry if I shouldn't have wrote what I did.

al-muslimah

salam,
I couldnt open the website,its blocked here in qatar..
yeah i know what you want to show sister,is that you want to do somthing for them and you cant or you dont know how..its like feeling useless..may allah show them the truth and guide them to the right path..ya rab.. i think do'aa is the best thing a muslim can do:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
walsalam:blackhijab:

misalat

:salam2: Sister,
very sad to have read ur note ... I would suggest you leave alone this kind of persons who are confussing themselves, surely it must be luck of enough knowledge.... if you see anything you did not understand, please try to ask other brothers/ sister who are more knowledgable and am sure you will get helped inshaa Allah.... also remember, we need Islam but Islam doers not need us ... it's their own benefit to come into Islam not the other way round.
so its upto them to stay in the dark or come into the light of Islam.
May Allah help us all into the right path Ameen.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

I just went through the website. They gave the wrong informtion on Islam. It's just totally wrong. I doubt thats even from an ex-Muslim. On the first (home) page itself you can see how wrong they are. Please do not go through such websites again. Shaytan is trying pull your iman down. Make dua to Allah s.w.t and read the Quran with translation too. Understand the meaning of it.

May Allah s.w.t strenghten our Iman and make us among the righteous. Ameen.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
The Quran (Revelation from the Almighty Allah):

"Beautified is the life of this world for those who disbelieve, and they mock at those who believe. But those who obey Allâh's Orders and keep away from what He has forbidden, will be above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allâh gives (of His Bounty, Blessings, Favours, Honours, on the Day of Resurrection) to whom He wills without limit." Al-Baqarah:212

"Thus Allâh makes clear His Ayât (Laws) to you, in order that you may understand." Al-Baqarah:242

"And indeed We have fully explained to mankind, in this Qur'ân, every kind of similitude, but most of mankind refuse (the truth and accept nothing) but disbelief." Al-Isra:89

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:
Salaam,
I don't know whether I'm allowed to put the name of another website here, but I feel depressed and need your advice. I've just come across this website ( and I've read some testimonials of...anage that bit myself, but still :SMILY335: )

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

You have to stop visiting those sites, especially as you said its making you 'paranoid' about your own faith. I used to read sites like that a few years ago, just for the sake of argument, I used to read artcles from neo-cons like Daniel Pipes (stay away from him!). It doesnt serve anything except make you angry :angryred: what can you do whilst reading except punch your computer screen? If you read too much it just leaves you depressed and feeling helpless, and it also fills you with hatred

Thats not a good combination: hatred + helplessness = depression --> :(

:SMILY209: Stay away from those sites

What we can do though is be fearless, these murtadeen are not afraid to LIE about Islam are they? Why are muslims so afraid then, to simply tell the TRUTH. Its all we have to do, sincerely, with an open mind in a non-judgemental way, I think Muslims need to drop this 'apologetic' atittude we often have when talking about Islam, we have nothign to fear apart from Allah (s), only we seem to be afraid of everything but Him!

Theres plenty you can do, be a proper flag bearer of the truth, people can change by just watching a proper Muslim, remember Allah is on our side not theirs, so we're the winners already :D...aaand - if you can manage it, maybe just feel sorry for them (I never manage that bit myself, but still :SMILY335: )

Barak Allah fiki, my little sweet sister. Allah swt. told us that:

186 Ye shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your personal selves; and ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you, from those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods. But if ye persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then that will be a determining factor in all affairs.

(7) لَتُبْلَوُنَّ فِي أَمْوَالِكُمْ وَأَنفُسِكُمْ وَلَتَسْمَعُنَّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُواْ أَذًى كَثِيرًا وَإِن تَصْبِرُواْ وَتَتَّقُواْ فَإِنَّ ذَلِكَ مِنْ عَزْمِ الأُمُورِ
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #186)

Amir_of_spain

This deen will always prevail

Asalam wailkium. Reading and hearing about such sites and apostates in the overall picture does not make me depressed at all. One needs to understand and realise the system of Allah almighty, that there will be those who he guides and those who he misguide and then those who are affected by shaytan and nafs and end up wronging themselves by losing their own imaan. This often happens when they do not study the religion in depth and when they stop reading and gaining wisdom from surahs such as ambiya and younus, instead they get their religious education from the tv,/media and culture so hence theyre easily tricked. If you examine the sahaba and the prophets, they had blood relatives some were muslims others were disbelievers hence there is always 2 groups, believers and disbelievers and this is from the plan of allah. Allah says (to the nearest meaning) its upto us to guide the people, your job is to present the message, thats it, if allah wants to guide them then alhumdoillah, if not then ahumdoillah our duty is not to convert the whole world, only to present the proud confident message of the prophet(s). Lastly, allah then says (to the nearest meaning) then we will gather u all togather and solve your disputes. So be confident in your own deen.

Raihan

These kinds of sites mainly run by anti-Muslim agents. Their aim is to spread lie and hatred against Islam and Muslims, and at the same time make Muslim apostate from Islam. So, pls do not pay any heed to those sites. If you have enough knowledge on Quran your faith should not be shaken.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
sister
do u rather believe those ignorant group of people who u dont even know who they are ,and who made that site ,then listening what the whole comunity tells u
Avoid those sites ,read about Islam from the Quran and Sunnah with all the explanations .Learn from the good scholars and speakers ,and not from the internet ....
Pray to Allah SWT always to strenthen your Iman and to always guide u
Take care

waaleikum salam

tabaria

Some of those testimonies are in fact fake. I also don't see how this affects your life. Have you seen that Syrian lady who converted from Islam. She debated against an Imam, and got owned. It's better that they admit they're not muslims than deceiving us and pretending they are. For instance here in Canada we have "muslims" that reject Sharia, reject fasting, praying, and just about everything else and they're always interviewed to explain Islam. It's also clear that they don't understand it, and that they're just following pop culture. Yet some young muslims might be deceived into thinking that's Islam, which IMO is much worse for the ummah than say if they just became christians or something.
We have far more people who enter Islam who become strong in faith anyways. So who cares.

:wasalam:

NGL11

Here to help you sister

i am not a religious person sister but do continue to lear about Islam being born a Muslim myself however I still value Islam and have been raised by moderate parents. Anyhow there are a few sites which will help you sinec they deal firmly with anti-islamic arguments. I'll post them here:
muslim-responses.com
islamic-answers.com
faithfreedom.com (NOT ORG which is the anti-islamic one)
islamic-awareness.org
These sites I am listing here are a few to show you the flaws in anti-islamic arguments as well as revitalise your iman and stregthen your heart. i as a Muslim have read so many of these sites it would drive one crazy but i do this to actually see if they are really being truthful and proving their points objectively and so far no site I have come acrossed has done so because they all twist and take verses and other things out of context to suit their own bigoted agenda,
Anyway Salam (hope this helps)

hayaat_ii

Muslimah
Salaam
Some people will spread lies about Islam on purpose, so to turn others away from it.
We should really stay away from those websites, because they're usually from a bunch of people who don't know a thing about Islam.
There is no benefit from those websites, and they only cause doubts in our hearts
May Allah strengthen our imaan, amiin.

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamualaikum,

31:23. But if any reject Faith, let not his rejection grieve thee: to Us is their return, and We shall tell them the truth of their deeds: for Allah knows well all that is in (men's) hearts. (Luqman)

Salam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
sister, like you i came across one anti-islam website like a month ago or something I didn't know there are so many bad people spending huge amount of money and time on making sure wrong information is conveyed about Islam. LIke it made me so sad i was like ready to cry, i saw a contact us button and i contacted them telling them they got wrong information or this is a misquote, they had a lot of wrong statements so i wanted to tell them this is wrong. But they never replied and then i realized that these people probably already know the truth they are doing this on Purpose!!
Sister, those things will only corrupt your mind and when you start to think negative shaitaan fuels the fire, so you become depress, thats not what you should do read Quran it really helps with translation if you cant understand arabic Dont listen to those people they are doing that because islam is the fastest growing religion thats all :) we should always be proud of being a muslim and if someone in person passes on some statement just smile and tell you I will find about what you said if you dont know the answer :) simple
May Allah (swt) bless you sister - ameen
take care
you brother

hana*

we merely need to remind ourselves that more people are becoming muslim than any other religion, islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today. if you feel depressed then just remember that to this day not one statement of the quran has been proven wrong, there is no single contradictory statement in the quraan. on the otherhand, every other faith has clear-cut contradictions, errors and ambiguaties. i totally agree with the post that said we have to stop the apologetic attitude and stand up for islam. we have to remember that there are many enemies of islam, look no furhter that the western media, where today i read in the papers ...'how to combat islamism...' and 'how brits are not happy that muslims are taking over british land...' although this makes me so angry we have to remember that if islam was not the religion of truth, do you think it would then receive such constant negative criticism? just look at hinduism, where the rights of women are appauling yet nobody mentions this, nor are we regularlly bombarded with it in the newspapers.. why? because it is a small religion unlike islam, where people are converting to islam in their thousands so ofcourse the enemies will try their best to blacken its image.

NGL11

BTW

the sites are listed are the islamic one; if anyone got confused or misunderstood. thanks they all help in refuting polemics.