URGENT PETITION

GAZIJA

Staff member
ASSALAMU ALEIKUM BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

I WILL ASK YOU ALL TO SIGH THIS PETITION AND HELP OUR BROTHER IMAD AL-HUSEIN "ABU HAMZA" GET OUT OF DETENTION CENTER.
ABU HAMZA IS ONE OF THE MUJAHEDINS WHO FOUGHT TOGETHER WITH US (BOSNIANS) AGAINST SERBIAN AGRETION.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36911, YOU CAN READ MORE HERE; http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/EUR63/004/2008/en
I URGE YOU ALL TO SIGH THIS PETITIO, WE NEED 10,000 SIGNATURES. THE PETITION ITSELF IS IN BOSNIAN. I WILL TRANSLATE HERE WHAT U NEED TO FEEL UP, WHEN YOU GO TO THIS WEB-SITE; http://www.bosona.net/fondacija/index.php?option=com_petitions&view=petition&id=4 You dont need the translation anymore, this is in English.

BOSNIAN-------ENGLISH

1.Prezime-----Last Name
2.Ime---------First Name
3.Grad--------City
4.Drzava------State
5.email------e-mail, after all this is filled press Potpisujem----Submit

I hope that you will sign this and not ignore it. Our brother is on HUNGER STRIKE for 14-Days already. He has wife and 6 kids. 3 of the kids are from the previous marriage, but her first husband died as Mujahid so ABU HAMZA got married with her and got other 3 children together.

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL AND REEWARD YOU ON BOTH WORLDS.AMEEN!!

Assalamu Alaykum

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Brother it looks like a link doesnt work ,the bosnia.net ,so couldnt sign...

waaleikum salam

GAZIJA

Staff member
i dont understand who he is, and why is he in jail to begin with?

He is a former Mujahid who stayed after the war in bosnia and formed a family there. They want to deport him back to Syria, bacause he is a Mujahid and Muslim. Now, Bosnia is not Muslim country, so we have people who are against muslims and they are in the govermant.

GAZIJA

Staff member
Keep signing this petition brothers and sisters and make doua for our brother . He is on Hunger strike since 14-days.:tti_sister:

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

THE BROTHER IS ASKING FOR A PETITION , FOR a mujahid who fought for ALLAHs way and yet we ignore his call for petition . ARE WE SO AFRAID SUBHANALLAH and yet we want AL islam to dominate the world. and to all mujahidin who fought in bosnia you all always in my heart and mind may ALLAH(AZA WA JALLAH) reward you in this world and the next amin. if it was not you the soldiers of ALLAH (AZA WA JALLAH) bosnia would not been free.

GAZIJA

Staff member
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

THE BROTHER IS ASKING FOR A PETITION , FOR a mujahid who fought for ALLAHs way and yet we ignore his call for petition . ARE WE SO AFRAID SUBHANALLAH and yet we want AL islam to dominate the world. and to all mujahidin who fought in bosnia you all always in my heart and mind may ALLAH(AZA WA JALLAH) reward you in this world and the next amin. if it was not you the soldiers of ALLAH (AZA WA JALLAH) bosnia would not been free.

http://hrw.org/english/docs/2008/10/17/bosher20002.htm

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i made the petition for my bosnian brother. insha'allah we'll have enough petitions to help him be successful in this struggle. ameen
:wasalam:

GAZIJA

Staff member
I do not understand why are you ignoring this:tantrum1::SMILY45: Would you ignore it if I would start paying to sign this????????????

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
BOSNIAN-------ENGLISH

1.Prezime-----Last Name
2.Ime---------First Name
3.Grad--------City
4.Drzava------State
5.email------e-mail, after all this is filled press Potpisujem----Submit

I hope that you will sign this and not ignore it. Our brother is on HUNGER STRIKE for 14-Days already. He has wife and 6 kids. 3 of the kids are from the previous marriage, but her first husband died as Mujahid so ABU HAMZA got married with her and got other 3 children together.

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL AND REEWARD YOU ON BOTH WORLDS.AMEEN!!

Assalamu Alaykum[/QUOTE]

Salams , when you go into site press on the british flag and you can fill the petition out in English, inshallah Allah tal;\aa will protct our brother Ameen

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Brother GAZIJA,

May Allah (SWT) reward you for doing this. I signed the petition.
InshaAllah this brother will be allowed to stay in his home in Bosnia.

:wasalam: