US might strike in Pakistan: White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

No way man.
First it was Afghanistan, then Iraq , then what Pakistan

For god sake when will some muslims open their eyes .

Some off us really underestimate what the US can do.
Buck up !!!!!!!!!!

Asalaamalikum,

This is the new age, disguised Crusaders. These people are like animals. May Allah curse the transgressors.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
hmm I dunno, isn't Bush allied with Musharraf. plus Pakistan has neucular weapons, I doubt they would attack, it would be a really stupid move.....but wait we are talking about Bush.
:wasalam:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
yup musharaf n bush r allies.musharaf does what america wants.when will muslim wake up.for GOD sake muslims wake up.its time to wake up.but if us will attack then v will also reply them INSHALLAH.may ALLAH protect all of us.aamin.
plz prey for all muslims.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My devoted brothers and sisters I ask may we offer dua Qunut for Pakistan, Iraq, Afganistan, Iran, Dufur, our families in Chechenyia, our brave brethern in Palestine who are awaiting another onslaught as I write. Allah hear our cries.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Salaam,

My devoted brothers and sisters I ask may we offer dua Qunut for Pakistan, Iraq, Afganistan, Iran, Dufur, our families in Chechenyia, our brave brethern in Palestine who are awaiting another onslaught as I write. Allah hear our cries.
salam
aamin.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
hmm I dunno, isn't Bush allied with Musharraf. plus Pakistan has neucular weapons, I doubt they would attack, it would be a really stupid move.....but wait we are talking about Bush.

a very very stupid move.

so many died for pakistan to be made. And people are still very nationalistic about the whole thing, so if its attacked theyre going to have alot of problems on their hands, not just in pakistan...wherever there are pakistanis (which is almost everywhere)

Pakistans nuclear capability is to deter india first and formost, i dont think an attack on this country will result in nuclear war actually, just alot of death...perhaps on the same scale though :(

wasalam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam
Yes Pakistan has gone through a lot that makes national pride a big thing.

BUT the US has never attacked a country that has neucular weapons, inshAllah it never will.

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: The Kuffars! Always going to our countries and destroying our people, Who do they think they are?!!! Why are they always in our business.....i swear i won't leave them like that, i don't care if i'm put in jail, i'm going to SAY what i have to. I'm tired of being silent because of losing our status or either being put in jail!!! Every night i'm crying!!! My brothers, my sisters we are always talking about how we should make a difference...what has happened to us? why haven't we done anything yet?!!! I'm sick of sitting here and having to take the news.....my personal goal is to make JIHAD, My country Somalia is being occupied by the Kuffars who are supported by Bush, Palestine.....look at it, Many years ago it was occupied and we have ignored it!! If the Muslims get together they CAN make Difference.......we are all too afraid or too that!! I'm tired and sick of being afraid, either way we are gonna die, so why not die in the path of Allah, Why not fight for our religion, our Muslim Nations that are suffering (Somalia, Palestine, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Pakistan) I support the Taliban and Al-Qaeda and i'm NOT ashamed to say it. They are doing what is right but we've been brainwashed that we do not realize it.......SubhanaAllah. I'm gonna do what i can, I'm gonna risk whatever i have so that My Muslims can have peace.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :tantrum1: :tantrum1: :tantrum1: :mad:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
:salam2: The Kuffars! Always going to our countries and destroying our people, Who do they think they are?!!! Why are they always in our business.....i swear i won't leave them like that, i don't care if i'm put in jail, i'm going to SAY what i have to. I'm tired of being silent because of losing our status or either being put in jail!!! Every night i'm crying!!! My brothers, my sisters we are always talking about how we should make a difference...what has happened to us? why haven't we done anything yet?!!! I'm sick of sitting here and having to take the news.....my personal goal is to make JIHAD, My country Somalia is being occupied by the Kuffars who are supported by Bush, Palestine.....look at it, Many years ago it was occupied and we have ignored it!! If the Muslims get together they CAN make Difference.......we are all too afraid or too that!! I'm tired and sick of being afraid, either way we are gonna die, so why not die in the path of Allah, Why not fight for our religion, our Muslim Nations that are suffering (Somalia, Palestine, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Pakistan) I support the Taliban and Al-Qaeda and i'm NOT ashamed to say it. They are doing what is right but we've been brainwashed that we do not realize it.......SubhanaAllah. I'm gonna do what i can, I'm gonna risk whatever i have so that My Muslims can have peace.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :tantrum1: :tantrum1: :tantrum1: :mad:
salam brother
u r right.n MASHALLAH ur passion is just great.i totally agree with u.
salam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

Salam

ok calm down. This kind of reaction is not going to bring peace. Peace brings peace, dialogue brings peace. Supporting these terrorists groups does nothing for Islam but make us look like a distructive religion. (which we are not!!!) I refuse to have people with your ideas poison my religion, you do not represent what everyday Muslims are like. It's ideas like yours that create ignorance, breed hate, and keep the government in constant suspicion of us. May God guide you.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
salam brother
u r right.n MASHALLAH ur passion is just great.i totally agree with u.
salam

Are you kidding me? Are you denying the Quran?
Suicide is forbidden as is the killing of innocent people and only Allah (SWT) knows who is truly innocent and who is guilty:

And do not kill yourselves,
Allah is Most Merciful to you.
As for anyone who does that out of enmity and wrongdoing,
We will roast him in a Fire.
That is an easy matter for Allah.
(Qur’an : 4. 29-30)

So We decreed for the tribe of Israel
that if someone kills another person –
unless it is in retaliation for someone else
or for causing corruption in the earth –
it is as if he had murdered all mankind.
And if anyone gives life to another person,
it is as if he had given life to all mankind.
Our Messengers came to them with Clear Signs
but even after that many of them
committed outrages in the earth.
(Qur’an : 5. 32)

palestine

Servant of Allah
Dear sister, you anger and frustration are understandable, but to support Taliban is to support repression, violation of human rights, and a narrow vision of Islam that most Muslims including Afghans do not share. To support Al-Qaeda is to support mass murder and mayhem, and to sanction suicide and share a dark, backward and closed vision of Islam that the majority of Muslims do not accept.

Be patient and pray to God for relief. Muslims are going through a huge and almost unbearable test of faith. Be among those who will pass it. Stay balanced between extremism and Islamophobia! Resist both! Muslims will not have peace by surrendering to the Islamophobes nor by surrendering to the extremists. Muslims will have peace only by surrendering to God! Isn't that what the word Islam means?

The prophet peace be upon him said, "There will come a time when the one holding on to his faith will be like he's holding on to a burning rock." Hold on to faith. May God help you, us and the suffering Muslims worldwide.

Sister, how can you think that they are extremist. I mean what they are doing (bombing innocents) is wrong, But they are fighting injustice and oppression. Their brothers and sisters in Islam have been murdered, they couldn't just stand there and watch. You must be patient, yes but you must also fight against oppression. These brothers were misunderstood because of the lies of Media. Nobody even knows for sure if they did blow up the twin towers. If your sisters were raped wouldn't you fight back? wouldn't you be angry? Fighting is wrong but i believe that right now it is necessary, patience is good.......but if we keep waiting, we won't get anywhere. even Allah said that he will not change our condition until we do. the kuffars are gonna keep attacking us no matter what. Sister i understand where you're coming from, but we can't let our mothers be raped and our brothers killed. In Iraq, about 1 year ago...8 iraqi sisters were raped, for what?! Israel,Ethiopia, and the USA are all in this TOGETHER. Try to see why our brothers are fighting. Islam is about peace and tranquility but We also must stand up against injustice and oppression. I'm sorry if what i'm saying is making you mad. Also the Taliban just in 2yrs they took over 80 percent of their country and it was filled with peace, until the kuffars threw it all apart. So we MUST FIGHT wether it is verbally or physically.:tti_sister: :tti_sister:
And no i'm not promoting unreasonable wars here, just what's really in my heart and what i see in this world right now.:hijabi: :girl3: :girl3:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Salam

ok calm down. This kind of reaction is not going to bring peace. Peace brings peace, dialogue brings peace. Supporting these terrorists groups does nothing for Islam but make us look like a distructive religion. (which we are not!!!) I refuse to have people with your ideas poison my religion, you do not represent what everyday Muslims are like. It's ideas like yours that create ignorance, breed hate, and keep the government in constant suspicion of us. May God guide you.

Sister i love Islam with all my heart, i do promote peace.......we can't let these kuffars keep kicking our ass. And they are not terrorists, They are trying to fight for us, since we were too weak to fight for ourselves.
Sister i love what ur about but i'm always on to a point:tti_sister:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear brothers and sisters, calm down and let's think quietly about that.
There is a consensus among religious scholars that whenever a Muslim country is attacked, Jihad becomes obligatory on everybody who can do it, men and even women of that country.

The point is what kind of Jihad it should be. Should we go out to explode ourselves and kill innocent people?!!! Of course no. Jihad should be systematic and directed only to the enemy.

Being balanced and moderate doesn't mean to ignore or leave Jihad. However, we should first be aware of the meaning and the sacredness of Jihad.

As Muslims we are not allowed at all to kill innocent people or commit suicide. However, if your home is attacked, your money is robbed, your sisters and even brothers are raped and your children are killed and you can do nothing but exploding yourself in the enemy for the sake of Allah, this can never be called suicide, its right name is Jihad!
God forgive me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.