Vedio of Killing & beating of Indian Muslims

A Kashmiri

Dear brothers & sisters. - Sallam Alaikum

See with your eyes how the so called " Great Indian democracy " allows beating and killing of Muslims in india.

We should expose the indian Hindu/ brahmin government and their agencies whose aim is to Kill all Muslims in India.

Indian muslims have seen massacres from the 1947 at the hands of hindus backed by Indian government - Right from the day of Ghandi " the so called greatest leader- who kept quite and allowed killings of hundred thousands of Muslims in cities and borders in 1947.

Babri Masjid was demolished on false historical grounds and muslims were killed mercillesly.

Godhra Train burning was carried out by hindu fanatics and muslims were killed by the government sponsored terrorists in Gujrat.

Kashmiri muslims are fighting Indian rule from 60 years and have made big sacrifices ( Almost 120,000 Kashmiri muslims Killed).

Attachments

• Innocent Muslims.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 423

sazk

Banned
india is very oppressive towards the muslims. i don't know why they didn't migrate to pakistan 60 years ago when they had the chance. now hindus rule them and they are murdered, raped or jailed and tortured.

granted pakistan is not an ideal islamic country, but there are a lot of good people with families and friends. indian media shows pakistan to be bad but atleast a man can be a free muslim here. no objections on azaan, no objections on hijab, no one stops you from praying etc.

pakistan vs india is a typical example of muslims vs kafirs. pakistan came into existence in august 1947, india attacked in october. for what? no reason! just pure attack.

and now they've converted indian muslims into thinking that hindus are their friends while they rape their daughters and sisters and torture them in police stations.
And kill kashmiri muslims at the same time.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

This is horrific, this was the most horrible thing i have ever seen. Muslims who live in oppression should move, this is a serious mess.

We must pray for the muslims in India, our brothers and sisters. Ameen!

Robab

daughter of Adam
we pray our muslims

allah will take his grip in those culprets.inshallah.and will give reward in those muslilms.

BigAk

A Kashmiri .... brother... Al Salam Alaikum wa Rahmatul Allah.

This video is horrific and made me speechless... Do you know when this video has been captured and what incidence that tiggered that particular event?? I can't imagine that this a typical random thing that happen very regularly, but I could be wrong... From looking, the guards are using cell phone. This leads me to believe it's very recent. I would like to use it to show my friends here in the west.. But, it has no proof whose killing who unfortunately. Is this sort of thing happening now a days??

BigAk

A Kashmiri .... brother... Al Salam Alaikum wa Rahmatul Allah.

This video is horrific and made me speechless... Do you know when this video has been captured and what incidence that tiggered that particular event?? I can't imagine that this a typical random thing that happen very regularly, but I could be wrong... From looking, the guards are using cell phone. This leads me to believe it's very recent. I would like to use it to show my friends here in the west.. But, it has no proof whose killing who unfortunately. Is this sort of thing happening now a days??

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
This is not beating of indian muslims. These are beatings due to the caste system. Please dont pass around this video. This video has been posted here before and has been ciculating around forums.

But nonetheless , the gujarati clash between muslims and hindus are worse than what the video potrays

ProudToBeaMuslim

salaamalikum brother, the clashes b/w hindus and muslims in India are concentrated in certain areas only.................I am an Indian and I am a muslim and where I come from, Muslims can practice their religion more freely than any other countries...

yakubpasha

See with your eyes how the so called " Great Indian democracy " allows beating and killing of Muslims in india.

We should expose the indian Hindu/ brahmin government and their agencies whose aim is to Kill all Muslims in India.

Indian muslims have seen massacres from the 1947 at the hands of hindus backed by Indian government - Right from the day of Ghandi " the so called greatest leader- who kept quite and allowed killings of hundred thousands of Muslims in cities and borders in 1947.

Babri Masjid was demolished on false historical grounds and muslims were killed mercillesly.

Godhra Train burning was carried out by hindu fanatics and muslims were killed by the government sponsored terrorists in Gujrat.

Kashmiri muslims are fighting Indian rule from 60 years and have made big sacrifices ( Almost 120,000 Kashmiri muslims Killed).

ASAK this is not a video of a Muslim getting beaten up. This was in a Chennai Law college ( wonder what kind of Lawyers they can become), it was a fight about caste etc

http://www.breakingnewsonline.net/2008/11/chennai-law-college-violence-police.html

yameenahmed

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK

ASAK,
It seems to me a horrible video. but it is not of beating of an Indian Muslim. We should love muslims but we have to collect facts before circulating these videos. ( I'm sure brother did not know it before posting it)

JAK

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK

ASAK,
It seems to me a horrible video. but it is not of beating of an Indian Muslim. We should love muslims but we have to collect facts before circulating these videos. ( I'm sure brother did not know it before posting it)

JAK

zaslam2003

wrong information

this video not beating to muslims i know this clash between tamilnadu chennai law college students dont pass to all

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Looking at the current (and past) political and economic condition of pakistan, I am so thankful to Allah for being an Indian (rather than a pakistani or a Bangladeshi).

You dont seem to be a muslim as the prophet said that one who believes in Allah and last day let him say something good or remain silent.

Furthermore dont say anything about pak again as it is the only muslim country which is the nuclear power which we should be proud of.

Abuzarghaam1

Assalam o Alakum wr wb......................... Kashmiri brother,

Well, It is the duty of the Scholars of Muslims in India to play the key role as they are the Spritual Leaders of Muslims,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But they are silent like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nothing is happening,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, may Allah bless All the muslims of India with protection and Safety.........Aameeen

zainali

assalamualikum
we should make sure that what we are posting is true , im sure there is prbms in kashmir , but the video that has been posted in not of kashmir , so before we say we should make sure that its truth , cos we are muslims and we do thing with evidence .

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
My great grand father born in India and I used to be proud about India, now no more. Pak having nuclear? What is there to be proud? Pak continued to be bullied by US and India.

salmantherock

You dont seem to be a muslim as the prophet said that one who believes in Allah and last day let him say something good or remain silent.

Furthermore dont say anything about pak again as it is the only muslim country which is the nuclear power which we should be proud of.

easy brother(in Islam) dont be to proud,I might be sharing quite a lot of people's thoughts by saying that Pakistan is not a muslim country,is it..I dont think they follow any sharia law, do they?
well anyway it was founded on the basis of Islam but it never worked after Jinnah.

well anyway good luck