very sad but u must know!

Aliyah206

"I have just been shot by the Israelis in my right leg my son Muhammad aged 12 hid behind me and griped my arm he didn’t stop crying he was terrified he pleaded with me for the love of God protect me father, I told him that when the shooting lead up we would get away I tried to calm him but all the time he kept saying dad I am afraid I want to go home, 5 mins later I was hit in the leg again a third bullet hit me in the stomach I made every effort to protect Muhammad, I called on the soldiers to stop shooting and I raised my hands then Muhammad was shot in the chest, he said to me Father don’t worry I will be aright until the ambulance comes, but after 3 minutes he stopped talking and died.

The soldiers continued to shoot and another bullet hit me in the leg only after 3 quarters of a hour did they stop shooting and an ambulance took us to the hospital but Muhammad wasent alive anymore".:girl3

[The article reads "The death of the young boy Abdura in front of the worlds cameras has brought home to everyone the dreadful and arrogant nature of the Israeli regime and its racist disregard for the worth of all non-Israeli lives young or old, what we have witnessed is no less then a state sanction, terrorism against a civilian population"...

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
The sad story continues!

Muhammad al-Duraa stirred the hearts of millions around the world.

The story continues,
only 3 days ago, a Palestenian cameraman, Emad Ghanem, wit a huge camera was shot from a very close distance in the last operation in Ghaza, he was shot after he surrendered and lied completely on the ground with his camera infront of him, his body shivered with every bullet he revceived.

The same day in the hospital, his legs, now mutilated and of no use, have been surgically amputated and he now is crippled! His crime is that he was reporting the truth as it is to the media.

[yt]d99a3bYMIZY[/yt]

[yt]PwgG-tJmNwE[/yt]

nafeesa

Salaam alaykum

Sad Indeed ! May Allah s.w.t. reward MUhammad with jannah, Ameen . is there a video of this particular incident can any one give me the link.

Salaam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Bruttl e, ruthless. The guy on the floor looks injured and they seem to shoot at him again...sick people

island muslim

Salaam alaykum

Sad Indeed ! May Allah s.w.t. reward MUhammad with jannah, Ameen . is there a video of this particular incident can any one give me the link.

Salaam

Walaiykum salaam,

Here is the video. As youtube does not allow the video to be uploaded on youtube it has been censored by making stills from the video.
[yt]mOlzvhx9qOw[/yt]
and some other vids about ONLY children who were shot
[yt]yAR-0XL9n-g[/yt] [yt]e94QMzl5JTw[/yt]
[yt]4kBR_R2CEgk[/yt] [yt]o7Sxi7W8OmA[/yt]
It happened on the first day of the world championship on 8th of june 2006..
Her name is "Hiba ghalya" and she didnt lose only her father,no they killed 7 others of her family!! "Ali ghalya" her father 45 years old, "Raifa ghalya" her mother 40 years old, "Haissam ghalya" her youngest brother 1 year old, "Hanadi ghalya" her sister 2 years old, "Sabreen ghalya" 3 years old, "Elham ghalya" 7 years old and her oldest sister "Alia ghalya" 22 years old!!!!!!!!
[yt]w_ByXtE2qzA[/yt] [yt]5WaCJn4hdjc[/yt]
The above incident was one of the saddest ones I heard of palestine. ALL HER FAMILY KILLED accept for her as they were having a picnic (you can see the beach umbrella's, coolers, etc). She was orphaned and her entire family killed right in front of her. SUbhanallah. May ALLAH giver patience ameen.
They died from artillary shells fired by a Israeli patrol boat off gaza beach.

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
SubhanaAllah

:salam2:

This deep sadness, Ya'Arhamu Rahimeen Faraj 'alal Muslimeen.:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

seekingtruth2

i watched this incedent on Al-Jezeera when it happened.... I cried with every bullet he received... I was horrified and then i thought of all the people who support the isrealis and i cant even imagine why and how anyone can think this is right........