Visit Masjid Al-Aqsa From Inside With 360 Photography‏

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing this brother...
shukran lakum

Barakallahu feeke
wassalam

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
jazak allaah khair. this is great. i have seen for the first time from inner side. so beautiful.can we save the file? if yes then how??
and can we see the masjid haram and masjid nabvi in 360 view.
wasalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:

Thank you for sharing the link brother.

:tti_sister:May Allah swt reward you for this~Amin.

And

:tti_sister:May Allah swt bless upon all muslim~Amin!

~Happy Weekend!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum Brother

May Allah Bless you in the dunnya and aakhirah. Nice link and very useful site. Thanks a lot

Wassalaam!

JenGiove

Brothers and Sisters,

Salaam! Brother ansari, I can not express to you how much this meant to me. I have never seen a Mosque in person, let alone inside one, unless you count tv documentaries and video's online. To be able to look up and see the curving arches and the sky blue designs and the black and gold qur'an/hadith verses......

I sit here in tears remembering it....and I have yet to explore the whole thing. THANK YOU! for such a precious gift! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

ansari

STRANGER...
Brothers and Sisters,

Salaam! Brother ansari, I can not express to you how much this meant to me. I have never seen a Mosque in person, let alone inside one, unless you count tv documentaries and video's online. To be able to look up and see the curving arches and the sky blue designs and the black and gold qur'an/hadith verses......

I sit here in tears remembering it....and I have yet to explore the whole thing. THANK YOU! for such a precious gift! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

:wasalam: sister,

BarakAllahu feekum

Fi Amanillah

:jazaak:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
MashaAllah, it is so beautiful! I have never seen it in person, but the masjid looks so very familiar, as if I have actually been there before. :) How is that possible?

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

MASHALLAH!!! Beautifullll!!! :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

seen it for the first time!!!!:hijabi:

ThanK You Soooo Much!!:hijabi:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN WA KASEERAN!!!:tti_sister:

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge

wow brother mashaAllah i always wanted to see the inside of Masjid al-aqsa thank you soo much brother iam sharring your link insha Allah

wasalam