Video Want to Convert. Please Help find solution

Manha

Assalamwalaikum

i am a hindu girl and i love a muslim boy. he use to tell me about Islam and the true GOD. Gradually i also started surfing on the net to learn more about Islam. i have been a religious hindu girl but today i find nothing in it and i am convinced that there is Only one GOD ALLAH and there is only one true religion ISLAM.

i have change my life to a certain extent with that boy help who guide me about how a muslim girl should be. my family dont know about my interest in Islam and i have kept it as a secret from them. they are disturbed about the way i am changing and they are blaming that boy for having brainwashed me.

they think he has done witchcraft on me that why i try to avoid praying with them and going to temples. recently my family took me in a graveyard to "remove the spell". i protested and didnot let them do anything on me. the day after they talked with me and told me to stay away from the boy i love and they threatened to kill him if i dont pray like before.

we are both still dependent on our parents and have some 4 months left for our studies to finish. i have only that boy support to follow Islam and my parents dont want us to meet so that i change. my parents have left no choice for me and i have decided to obey them and participate in their religious activities till me get a job and become independent to tell them the truth.

is the way i am preceding right or there is another way according to Islam to reveal the truth to my parents?Guide me in the right path

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

keep it a secret until you graduate since your parents are paying uni fees.
This site is one of the best place to get knowledgeon islam. Alhamdulilah, Allah guide you to this site:):):)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
wa`alaykum us-salaam.

If you testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah, you have entered Islaam,

Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illa Allaah, wa Ash-hadu anna Muhammad ur-Rasool-ullaah.

As for your situation, then it seems like a difficult one. Of course it is best for you to avoid these events wherein others are worshipped along with or other than Allaah, may Allaah aid you in that. With regards to telling your parents of your changes, then use your judgement to assess the situation. If you think that the harms of telling them are great, then you may be better off delaying it until a time comes where you can save yourself from harm. If you think, based upon you knowing your family, that they won't do anything physically harmful, then telling them may cause them to lose hope and prevent them from even bothering to take you to observe these rituals. However it may be better to wait the few months and in the mean time strengthen your faith and knowledge of Islaam. Allaah knows best.

For now I invite you to learn more about Allaah, Islaam and the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. You can see some articles here, http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11.

As with regards to your boyfriend, then firstly I inform you that accepting Islaam for the sake your relationship would be incorrect, however from what you have said it doesn't seem that way. In the mean time as oppose to learning entirely from this boy, why don't you find some local Muslim sisters to offer a helping hand, or ask this boy if he knows any? That way you can have more moral support, inshaa' Allaah (God willing). Lastly, I remind you that we are here to help you, so if you are unsure of something or have any difficulties then I believe I'm speaking for the members of this forum when I say we are ready to help.

I hope you find this helpful, and I pray that Allaah directs you to the truth...

Al-Kashmiri

f.faysal

assalamo alaykom,
first of all,i'm very happy you are willing to become muslim incha allah.
you have to know that any muslim will be happy for you,as you'll become our sister in Islam!that will make you feel at ease.
you have to know that this boy is a "reason" from allah to let you become a muslima...it's right now your only "link" to islam!
besides,from now on,every member of this website will give you all the help you'll need about islam incha allah...just keep reading the posts you'll find here and it will give you a huge strength!
back to your question : i also think that you need to hide it from your parents as you're in a weak position..as soon as you'll become independant,you can do as you wish.
however,if you are convinced about islam,you HAVE to be muslima in your heart by telling shahada : "ash hadou an la ilaha illa allah,wa ash hadou anna mohamadan rassoulou allah".
this will make you a muslima,so if (god bless you) you had to die suddenly,you would die as a muslima....after you can practice adoration by praying,fasting,veil....

welcome in the muslim community and welcome to this website :)

sajjuaiah

Welcome

As-salaam Alaikum,

Very warm welcome to this beautiful community.

May Allah guide you to the best and help you.

Please, preapre yourself to have knowledge of Islam and comperative relegion.

http://www.irf.net/irf/comparativereligion/index.htm

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. 2:186

'And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.' (Quran 3:54)

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in
goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who
patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we
belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings
from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

do ye think that ye shall enter the gardin of bliss without such trials as came to those who passed away before you? they encounterd suffreing and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the messenger and those of faith who where with him cried ''when will come the help of allah? Ah verily, the help of allah is allways near.

May Allah help you.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Welcome to Islam inshAllah. I hope you're not converting because of this boy??!! You should convert because it's something you believe and it's in your heart. But anyway Allah (SWT) knows your intentions. I wish you the best but don't think it's a good idea for anyone to tell you to keep secrets from your parents, that's not what Islam is about, if you're father is threatening this boys life then you need to tell someone who can help you ( of course I don't know how serious he is). Wish you the best sister
P.s. read the Quran inshAllah stay away from a lot websites there's too much unIslamic garbage on most sites and when you are new to Islam it's hard to distinguish between the 2.
:wasalam:

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
asalaam ailkum sis,
I am very familiar with Indian culture. I know a Hindu parent would never agree to give their daughter to a Muslim boy because it’s too disgracing for them. This happened in India all the time. I advice to you would be, to treat your parents very kindly and respect them so they would see how much you have changed. Pray sincerely to Allaah to make you strong and to show you the right path.:tti_sister:

Try to get marry as soon as you can

ProudMusulman

Assalamwalaikum

i am a hindu girl and i love a muslim boy. he use to tell me about Islam and the true GOD. Gradually i also started surfing on the net to learn more about Islam. i have been a religious hindu girl but today i find nothing in it and i am convinced that there is Only one GOD ALLAH and there is only one true religion ISLAM.

i have change my life to a certain extent with that boy help who guide me about how a muslim girl should be. my family dont know about my interest in Islam and i have kept it as a secret from them. they are disturbed about the way i am changing and they are blaming that boy for having brainwashed me.

they think he has done witchcraft on me that why i try to avoid praying with them and going to temples. recently my family took me in a graveyard to "remove the spell". i protested and didnot let them do anything on me. the day after they talked with me and told me to stay away from the boy i love and they threatened to kill him if i dont pray like before.

we are both still dependent on our parents and have some 4 months left for our studies to finish. i have only that boy support to follow Islam and my parents dont want us to meet so that i change. my parents have left no choice for me and i have decided to obey them and participate in their religious activities till me get a job and become independent to tell them the truth.

is the way i am preceding right or there is another way according to Islam to reveal the truth to my parents?

Where do you live
and i suggest you not to change your religion just because you love this guy
study Islam as much as you can Allah will guide you

Fardeen007

Assalamwalaikum

Assalamwalaikum

is the way i am preceding right or there is another way according to Islam to reveal the truth to my parents?Guide me in the right path

INSHALLAH evrythng will be fine

sister Manha,

I can understand ur situation as i was a hindu before. My advice would be from reading your post u belive islam is the right path and the truth, Then sister take ur shahada. Just think wat if something happened to u and u were not able to take ur shahada. If u know islam is right i urge u to accept it a.s.a.p and everything will fit into place inshallah.

Regards to ur family i kinda went thru the same as u - my parents thought i had been brainwashed. i stayed at home for about 3 months before i moved out.
Accepting islam was the best thing that ever happed to me Alhamduliah.

U will probably be thinking can i be a good muslim living with my parents - but the simple fact iu will be a muslim and remember Allah Tala is the most merciful and forgiving. and who knows inhallah thru ur actions if u accept islam ur parents will too inshallah.

Sister if u need any advice please PM me and we can exchange e-mail or something. are u from the UK sister?

Manha

Assalamwalaikum Brothers and Sisters

I wanted to thank everyone for their kind advice and for their support.

Manha

sister Manha,
I can understand ur situation as i was a hindu before. My advice would be from reading your post u belive islam is the right path and the truth, Then sister take ur shahada. Just think wat if something happened to u and u were not able to take ur shahada. If u know islam is right i urge u to accept it a.s.a.p and everything will fit into place inshallah.

Regards to ur family i kinda went thru the same as u - my parents thought i had been brainwashed. i stayed at home for about 3 months before i moved out.
Accepting islam was the best thing that ever happed to me Alhamduliah.

U will probably be thinking can i be a good muslim living with my parents - but the simple fact iu will be a muslim and remember Allah Tala is the most merciful and forgiving. and who knows inhallah thru ur actions if u accept islam ur parents will too inshallah.

Sister if u need any advice please PM me and we can exchange e-mail or something. are u from the UK sister?[/quote

Assalamwalaikum sister

Thank you for replying. i am trying to send you a private message but i think you have block it. please mail me on the following address :manha2486 at yahoo dot com. i need your advice. Hope to hear from you soon.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Sister,

I can understand sister, things are difficult for men converts in India, not to speak of women converts.

If you are from India, let me know inshaAllah I will send you contacts of organization in this field.

Brother Al Kathiri,
Here even after graduation there is lot of influence of parents,family and society. Unlike west where young men and women go and live their own life after graduation.

P.S: I assume you want to embrace Islam because you love Islam and not because of A Muslim boy!

jaffar08

Assalaam sis,

Let me tell u one thing, dont convert for love or anything else. Please be confident on every thing regarding ur faith in islam. Before converting please investigate about islam in all aspects then if u feel then only u convert. Then surely Almighty Allah will guide u. My suggestion is read some boks regarding islam like Quran, biography of Prophet muhammad (PBUH).

chiara

i wish

:tti_sister:
salam
i have same problem of you , i m from Montreal Canada , i m white girl i change me relation i was catholic the i become muslim . Me boyfriend from pakistan we wanna get married here but is parents dont accept me and me parent dont accept i become muslim and i wanan be the wife of one muslim , the only think who i can tell you it 's believe and let time go maybe one time everythink gonna be find !
inchallah:shymuslima1:

Idris16

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS CONVERTED TO ISLAM A LONG TIME AGO, MASHA ALLAH. BUT HE IS IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOU WERE. HE'S FAMILY WASN'T OKAY WITH HIS CONVERSION AND NOW THEY THINK HE'S A CHRISTIAN AGAIN. BUT HE'S A MUSLIM MASHA ALLAH. :wasalam:

marc

salam,
my sister i just want to say that you should always be a good example of islam in your family top let them see that you changed for better .. in education, and in every way in the life .. in force you will not win ! always remember the name of gos is peace "salam" so always try to find the peace and try to evite any conversation or any problem and show them your education and when they see that you will start declaring about you and what do you thing and your faith without fear but with very big intellegence !and dont challenge them !
im talking from my personnal experience !
and belive me try to find allah in your heart and will never leave you and what i wanna say finally that a muslim always have this rule : "no fear ! of anything ..... just of what you do and of allah's punition and judjment !
and never forget "zeker allah" even in your heart when you cant do it,
anytime you need we can chat

tawakaly 3ala allah , wal 3izzatu lillah wa lel moslimin
and always alhumdulillah 3ala kol 7al,

3alaykom assalam !