we must boykot Facebook and use Muslim Webistes like mySALAM.de or other...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirela2222

because
1.Facebook alow the publish of mMohammed a.s. karikatur = HARAM
2. Facebook have delate some Islam groups ex.
I love Mohammed
Quran Lovers
and my Information ist that the Owner of Facebook ist a JEW.
therefore i use :

mySALAM.de

there is no HARAM
why milons of Musilms help that facebook eran so much money ?
we must use alternative muslim websites .

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.
What is the differenbce between faceebook and the Muslim network you named?All are haram.All boy and girls get to know each other through this network,post their picture and show off.

Can't Muslim have their own identity without immitating disbelievers?

The rules of this forum,we are not allowed to promote any websites.

Allah knows the best.

Assalamualikum :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

As my personal opinion, what any kind of networks or forums we use, best is that we are carefull with them and don´t believe everything what we read.

mirela2222

Assalamualikum.
What is the differenbce between faceebook and the Muslim network you named?All are haram.All boy and girls get to know each other through this network,post their picture and show off.

Allah knows the best.

yey , but how you will find people or friends in other city s or other countries ? thats go with communitys or social network sites .is a better option as to travel in all city s or all countries .

the diffeent is :
1. only muslims are on the site
2. there are nor Haram photos ( no *!*!*!*!ographic...)
3. you must not upload your photo
4.no is niot hram to write wit a girl or boy . you only write you have no body contact and either way we must find freinds or a partener for married . if you find a partenr in your city and go to her family ...but you must talk wit the partner ...or if you chat with someone and the go to teh familiy . iits only virutuell there is no contact with the perosn or the body = NO HARAM.

mirela2222

the diffeent

the different ist
1. there is ni haram
2. it s nit haram to chat or write with girls or boys. you write only , you have not body contact .you must not upload your photo .
2. if you will marry and find a partener you must talk and go to the familiy from this partner .where is the differnt iy you talk live in your city or if you write ?
the benefit is : you can before see what charackter this person have . and you must not meet the person !
or we can find fruends in other city sor countries ..that go only with internet . how i can pay the travel and live in other countriers to meet friends ? or talk about telephone so much ?
communities or social network site are a good option to have contact with people and leran much ...although the live in a long distancefrom us .

mirela2222

the different ist
1. there is ni haram
2. it s nit haram to chat or write with girls or boys. you write only , you have not body contact .you must not upload your photo .
2. if you will marry and find a partener you must talk and go to the familiy from this partner .where is the differnt iy you talk live in your city or if you write ?
the benefit is : you can before see what charackter this person have . and you must not meet the person !
or we can find fruends in other city sor countries ..that go only with internet . how i can pay the travel and live in other countriers to meet friends ? or talk about telephone so much ?
communities or social network site are a good option to have contact with people and leran much ...although the live in a long distancefrom us .

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualikum.

Allah knows the best.

Thats 5 stars right there!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

Alhamdu li Allah we dont need any facebook like stuffs...we are Muslim Ummah, we are connected to our brothers and sister spiritually...summa Alhamdu li Allah

Firstly, we should not use FB: coz it has degraded Islam and Muhammad salla Allahu alahi wa sallam. this is enough for a Muslim to boycott. But I dont know why they show the lame excuses of protesting......Allah knows the best.

secondly, FB and the social networking: sites are definitely Haraam, no doubt. everyone passes hours of hours in this. why we always copy the WEST? are they modest, are they homest? are the Islamic? are they someone to be followed more than the ways or Prophets and Sahabas{may Allah be pleased with them all}?
didnt they copied us?
the first University in the chest of the Earth is of Muslims. still today the most ancient University is still Al- Azhar University, from where a person graduates, are called ALIM...and the WEST/East{christians ans jews} use still ALUMNI.

didt the Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam warned us about the danger of copying the Mushriks? didt the Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam cut his Mustaches and lengethend his beard to denounce the image of Mushrik? didnt he cut his Zubba{the long dress arabs use to wear} to the edges to denounce the image of the Mushrik?

I dont know what else a Muslim need to boycot FB, but Allah knows the best.

wassalamu alaikum
warahmatu-llah

PS: i know that my reply will not make a single difference to them who use FB, or not gonna make a huge revolution, may Allah just open their eyes and forgive us all.
ma'saalama

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

Saying that other Muslim chatting sites are halal must b ur own fatawa. Why would a modest and shy sister chat with the opposite sex. Since when in Islam did the women have guy friends?

All those kind a websites are stupid, waste of time. Muslims should use their time to read Quran, Hadith memorize Quran and study the sunnah of the prophet :saw:.

How many know to recite quraan with tajweed? Proper tajweed? Allah says in surah muzamil " and recite the quraan with tarteel" the scholars say that "tarteel" refers here to proper tajweed knowing it's correct pronounciation, lenths and places of stopping.

So let's boycott our wasting of time and study this beautiful religion and show the nonmuslims what Islam is whith islaam and they won't do stuff they do.

Allah knows best

Wassalam

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Any social networking can lead to haramm things.

The creator, Mark Zuckerberg, is a self-declared Atheist.
He did not delete Mohammad (pbuh) groups because in America we have freedom of speech, which protects EVERYONE.

Getting all huffy over that Draw Muhammad b.s was the craziest thing Ive seen. I learned as a child, bullies WANT you to get angry, it proves them they were right.

I am not part of Facebook, I dont want anything to do with "social networking" sites.

Kakorot

[yt]mEyBzJmJFUQ[/yt]

What if someone has been on fb for years and doesn't ever add people who are not their mahram (except teachers).

Everyone is different, some people are weaker than others.

abou elkacem

we need to participate in facebook and other networks , they represent fields to propmote islam and to call others to the right path and show them how we live and what's our religion look like . without coming to face them , how could they know about islam , also what do we expect from them ? they dont know us , they ignore our religion and our prohet (pbuh) and that's why they misunderstand us .

Valerie

we need to participate in facebook and other networks , they represent fields to propmote islam and to call others to the right path and show them how we live and what's our religion look like . without coming to face them , how could they know about islam , also what do we expect from them ? they dont know us , they ignore our religion and our prohet (pbuh) and that's why they misunderstand us .

I agree.

I'm on facebook, and I joined a few groups.. A couple of groups post inspirational Qur'an quotes every day. A lady who is in one of the groups sent me some good sites to visit and learn, as well as sent me advice for Ramadan.

As with any website, it is what you make of it. If you do the wrong thing you have no one to blame but yourself (using "you" in the general term, not directed at the person I quoted).

Status
Not open for further replies.