Weird Dream

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

YOU SHOULD BE TIRED DIANEK ,I WILL ANSWER TWO OF UR CONCERNS .ACTUALLY THE ANSWER IS IN THESE VERY VERSES OF THE QURAN .

58:14] Have you noted those who befriended people with whom GOD is angry? They neither belong with you, nor with them. They deliberately swear lies!

[58:15] GOD has prepared for them a severe retribution. Miserable indeed is what they used to do.

[58:16] They used their oaths as a means of repelling from the path of GOD. Consequently, they have incurred a shameful retribution.

[58:17] Neither their money, nor their children will help them against GOD. They have incurred the hellfire, wherein they abide forever.

[58:18] The Day will come when GOD resurrects them all. They will swear to Him then, just as they swear to you now, thinking that they really are right! Indeed, they are the real liars.

[58:19] The devil has possessed them, and has caused them to disregard GOD's message. These are the party of the devil. Absolutely, the party of the devil are the losers.

[58:20] Surely, those who oppose GOD and His messenger will be with the lowliest.

[58:21] GOD has decreed: "I and My messengers will most assuredly win." GOD is Powerful, Almighty.

[58:22] You will not find people who believe in GOD and the Last Day befriending those who oppose GOD and His messenger, even if they were their parents, or their children, or their siblings, or their tribe. For these, He decrees faith into their hearts, and supports them with inspiration from Him, and admits them into gardens with flowing streams wherein they abide forever. GOD is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. These are the party of GOD. Most assuredly, GOD's party are the winners.

REMEMBER RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT ALLAH IS CLOSER TO YOU THAN ANY OF US .AND THESE ARE HIS WORDS OF GUIDANCE TO YOU. REFLECT. I CAN TELL YOU THAT WHENEVER I AM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING GOOD satan TRIES TO HAMPER ME, GIVES ME TROUBLE ,DEPRESSION AND BAD DREAMS. UNTILL I SAY MY PRAYERS. AND THEN DONT YOU THINK HE WILL GIVE YOU TROUBLE HAT ONE PERSON IS NOT GOING WITH HIM TO HELL INSHALLAH.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SATAN CAN TAKE ANY FORM EVEN PRIEST OR ANY PERSONS FORM IN SOMEONES DREAM EXCEPT THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD {SAW}.SO SCHOLARS SAY MOST DREAMS ARE FROM SATAN SPECIALLY ALL BAD ONES .

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

AAOOOZU BIL LAH HI
MIN ASH SHAITAAN NIR RAGEEM

O ALLAH I SEEK YOUR REFUGE FROM SATAN THE ACCURSED.

YOU WILL FEEL SAFE AFTER THIS
100 % GUARUNTEE OTHERWISE MONEY BACK.. DONT DELAY
SATAN IS WATCHING YOU WITH THE EYES OF HE TIGER! LOL

ahed

very beautiful dream

asalamo alay kom :tti_sister: in the last ten days of ramadhan , before i slept i said"oh allah please wake me up for shoor" and at shoor time in my dreams a person dressed in white saying to me "wake up "and this next few minutes my mum came and woke me up .
some people say that it might be an angel and others think it's an devil:mashallah::hearts:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi warbaakatuhu sister

We need to remember that The Quran and Sunnah is a guidance for us and for all the people of this world. Before you sleep you should remember that Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) never used to sleep until and unless he has recited Surah Al Mulk and Surah As Sajda. So please try to make it a habit and recite those Surahs Insha Allah Taala. Make duas as much as possible and recite Ayatul Kursi as much as you can.

Also recite Surah Al Kahf between Thursday nights and Friday Asr prayers. Also there are a number of supplications you can invoke before you sleep and after you wake up.

Also you can use the search option TTI has on top.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless you and your family.

wa/salam

manOfpeace

Dear Dianek,

:salam2:

When i have a bad dreams and i wake up i read these Chapters from the Quran and i feel good..

Sura 112

سُوۡرَةُ الإخلاص
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

قُلۡ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ (١) ٱللَّهُ ٱلصَّمَدُ (٢) لَمۡ يَلِدۡ وَلَمۡ يُولَدۡ (٣) وَلَمۡ يَكُن لَّهُ ۥ ڪُفُوًا أَحَدُۢ (٤)

Translation:

Al-Ikhlas
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Say: He is Allah, the One! (1) Allah, the eternally Besought of all! (2) He begetteth not nor was begotten. (3) And there is none comparable unto Him. (4) ...............

Sura 113

سُوۡرَةُ الفَلَق

قُلۡ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ ٱلۡفَلَقِ (١) مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ (٢) وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ (٣) وَمِن شَرِّ ٱلنَّفَّـٰثَـٰتِ فِى ٱلۡعُقَدِ (٤) وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ (٥)

Translation:

Al-Falaq

Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the Daybreak (1) From the evil of that which He created; (2) From the evil of the darkness when it is intense, (3) And from the evil of malignant witchcraft, (4) And from the evil of the envier when he envieth. (5) ...............

Sura 114

سُوۡرَةُ النَّاس

قُلۡ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ ٱلنَّاسِ (١) مَلِكِ ٱلنَّاسِ (٢) إِلَـٰهِ ٱلنَّاسِ (٣) مِن شَرِّ ٱلۡوَسۡوَاسِ ٱلۡخَنَّاسِ (٤) ٱلَّذِى يُوَسۡوِسُ فِى صُدُورِ ٱلنَّاسِ (٥) مِنَ ٱلۡجِنَّةِ وَٱلنَّاسِ (٦

Translation:

An-Nas

Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind, (1) The King of mankind, (2) The God of mankind, (3) From the evil of the sneaking whisperer, (4) Who whispereth in the hearts of mankind, (5) Of the jinn and of mankind. (6)

muslima89

Allah is merciful
thats very scary! to see on tv and to exprience in person very diffrent
Even if you were are not a Muslim. I suggest you perform wadu (ablution) and read Ayat al kuris. This should help you-.
inshalla we can pray for you and your familys safety.-becareful.

I agree. Every night after my horrible dream i say Aayatul Kursi. I had once a very very bad dream, where there was some kind of black shape standing infront of my bed and tried to take over my mind. I couldn't fight it so i said Auudubillaahi minashhaytaani rajiim three times and it went away.
I woke up terrified and scared of everything. My brother asked what's wrong with me and i just couldn't awnser to him. I still don't know what this dream was about.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

I agree. Every night after my horrible dream i say Aayatul Kursi. I had once a very very bad dream, where there was some kind of black shape standing infront of my bed and tried to take over my mind. I couldn't fight it so i said Auudubillaahi minashhaytaani rajiim three times and it went away.
I woke up terrified and scared of everything. My brother asked what's wrong with me and i just couldn't awnser to him. I still don't know what this dream was about.
its shytan the acursed.
lets allr to become srong like hazrat umar about whom the prophet MUHAMMAD {PBUH} Told hazrat Aisha ra that the satan always keeps a distance of 40 feet from hazrat umar .subhan allah.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

dianek take it easy its shaytan that wants to make us nervous,the devil of the bible about whom christians talk so much,without realizig how that very samedevil has lead them astray.who do you thik inserted the idea of son of god and jesus is god ,yes! satan .and did he write it down no! he just appeared in dreams of people .,like jesus.as forur friends quran answers..

2:9] In trying to deceive GOD and those who believe, they only deceive themselves without perceiving.

[2:10] In their minds there is a disease. Consequently, GOD augments their disease. They have incurred a painful retribution for their lying.

[2:11] When they are told, "Do not commit evil," they say, "But we are righteous."

[2:12] In fact, they are evildoers, but they do not perceive.

[2:13] When they are told, "Believe like the people who believed," they say, "Shall we believe like the fools who believed?" In fact, it is they who are fools, but they do not know.

[2:14] When they meet the believers, they say, "We believe," but when alone with their devils, they say, "We are with you; we were only mocking."

[2:15] GOD mocks them, and leads them on in their transgressions, blundering.

[2:16] It is they who bought the straying, at the expense of guidance. Such trade never prospers, nor do they receive any guidance.

*2:6-7 Those who make a decision to reject God are helped in that direction; they are prevented by God from seeing any proof or guidance for as long as they maintain such a decision. The consequences of such a disastrous decision are spelled out in Verse 7.
7 52

[2:17] Their example is like those who start a fire, then, as it begins to shed light around them, GOD takes away their light, leaving them in darkness, unable to see.

[2:18] Deaf, dumb, and blind; they fail to return.

[2:19] Another example: a rainstorm from the sky in which there is darkness, thunder, and lightning. They put their fingers in their ears, to evade death. GOD is fully aware of the disbelievers.

[2:20] The lightning almost snatches away their eyesight. When it lights for them, they move forward, and when it turns dark, they stand still. If GOD wills, He * can take away their hearing and their eyesight. GOD is Omnipotent.

[2:21] O people, worship only your Lord - the One who created you and those before you - that you may be saved.

[6:55] We thus explain the revelations, and point out the ways of the wicked.

[6:56] Say, "I am forbidden from worshiping what you worship besides GOD." Say, "I will not follow your opinions. Otherwise, I will go astray, and not be guided."

[6:57] Say, "I have solid proof from my Lord, and you have rejected it. I do not control the retribution you challenge me to bring. Judgment belongs with GOD alone. He narrates the truth, and He is the best judge."
[6:97] And He is the One who made the stars to guide you during the darkness, on land and on sea. We thus clarify the revelations for people who know.

[6:98] He initiated you from one person, and decided your path, as well as your final destiny. We thus clarify the revelations for people who understand.

[6:99] He is the One who sends down from the sky water, whereby we produce all kinds of plants. We produce from the green material multitudes of complex grains, palm trees with hanging clusters, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranate; fruits that are similar, yet dissimilar. Note their fruits as they grow and ripen. These are signs for people who believe.

[6:100] Yet, they set up beside GOD idols from among the jinns, though He is the One who created them. They even attribute to Him sons and daughters, without any knowledge. Be He glorified. He is the Most High, far above their claims.

[6:101] The Initiator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have a son, when He never had a mate? He created all things, and He is fully aware of all things.

God

[6:102] Such is GOD your Lord, there is no god except He, the Creator of all things. You shall worship Him alone. He is in control of all things.

[6:103] No visions can encompass Him, but He encompasses all visions. He is the Compassionate, the Cognizant.

[6:104] Enlightenments have come to you from your Lord. As for those who can see, they do so for their own good, and those who turn blind, do so to their own detriment. I am not your guardian.

[6:105] We thus explain the revelations, to prove that you have received knowledge, and to clarify them for people who know

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

jinn can assume any form or shape and appear in this world. Here, we observe movement from the visible to the invisible: water evaporates and disappears into the atmosphere, solid matter becomes a liquid or a gas (steam), and matter becomes energy (nuclear fission). Likewise, we observe movement from the invisible to the visible: gases become fluids, evaporated water becomes rain (as well as snow or hail), and energy becomes matter. Similarly, intangible thoughts and meanings in our minds can appear in the tangible form of letters and words in essays and books.

In an analogous way, such invisible beings as angels, jinn, and other spirit entities are clothed in some material substance, such as air or ether, and then become visible. According to Imam Shibli, God may allow them to assume a form when they utter any of His Names, for this functions like a key or a visa enabling them to assume a form and become visible in this world. If they try to do so without God's permission, by relying on their own abilities, they are torn into pieces and perish.

We read in Qur'an 19:17 that the spirit God sent to Mary (the mother of Jesus), and whom Muslim scholars say is Archangel Gabriel, appeared before her as a man. When Gabriel came to Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace and blessings, with Revelation or God's Messages, he usually came as a warrior, a traveler, or a Companion named Dihya. For example, he came as a warrior on horseback following the end of the Battle of the Trench and told the Prophet, upon him be peace: "O Messenger of God, you have taken off your armor but we, the angels, have not yet done so. God orders you to march upon the Banu Qurayza." Once he came as a traveler dressed in white and, in order to instruct the Companions in religion, asked the Prophet such questions as: What is belief? What is Islam? What is ihsan (excellence or perfection of virtue)? When is the Day of Judgment?

Like angels and jinn, Satan (who is a jinn) can appear in different forms. It is narrated that before the Battle of Badr, he appeared to the Qurayshi leaders as an old man from Najd and advised them. Likewise, a Companion guarding the spoils of war caught a disguised Satan trying to steal some items. Satan entreated the Companion to release him, which he did—twice. On the third time, the Companion tried to take him to God's Messenger. But Satan appealed: "Release me, and I'll tell you how you can secure yourself against me." The Companion asked what that was, and Satan replied that it was the Verse of the Throne (2:255). When informed of this, God's Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, commented: "That wicked one is a liar, but on that occasion he told the truth." [1]

The Qur'an relates that a group of jinn listened to God's Messenger recite the Qur'an and, when they returned to their people, said: "O people! Surely we listened to a Book that has been revealed after Moses, affirms what precedes it, and guides to right and the Straight Path" (46:30). The sura continues with what they thought about what they had heard. Some Traditions tell us that the Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, recited parts of the Qur'an and preached his Message to the jinn.

Jinn can also appear as snakes, scorpions, cattle, donkeys, birds, and other animals. When our Prophet, upon him be peace and blessings, accepted the jinn's oath of allegiance in the valley of Batn al-Nakhla, he wanted them to appear to his community either in their own form or in other agreeable forms, not as such harmful animals as dogs and scorpions. He warned his community: "When you see any vermin in your house, tell it three times: 'For God's sake, leave this place' for it may be a friendly jinn. If it does not leave, it is not a jinn. If it is harmful, you may kill it."

The jinn who gave allegiance to God's Messenger promised him: "If your community recites the basmala (In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate) before anything they do and cover their dishes, we will not touch their food or their drink." Another Tradition says: [When you have relieved yourselves] do not clean yourselves with bones and dried pieces of dung, for they are among the foods of your jinn brothers.

[1] The Companion did not know that the man was Satan

dianek

Thanks to all who have commented. I am very interested in what is being said. Last night I thought I wanted to tell my husband how close I was to Islam, but then for some reason, the thought left me and I said nothing.....also for fear it might sound silly coming from me. I am such a yo yo........close then far away. My attitude just gets so bad when I get home....nervous and fussy yelling at the kids to do this or that. Irritated with my husband for the messes he makes......so full of anger there...not like here at work when conversing with you all and that feeling of "This is it, I think I am ready"...........YES, I do believe in God as ONE and all his prophets......but the information is overwhelming.......I really wish there were courses at the local masjid for new comers.....they do not offer and most people there are not american which makes it hard as a newby I would think. If I could go and be around my husband's friends it would be easier as I know them, but being segregated to only being around women I don't know, I think I will feel awkward.

muharram23

Staff member
hi there..

my father interprets dreams...and inshallah i will tell him of your dream..if i may ask..was it a long or a short dream? (this matters when it comes to the meaning)
i have learned some things from him
and it sounds like a vision..dreams are random and irrelevant..visions are the ones that carry meanings and/or messages..
i am in college right now...within the next few hours i will give you an interpretation inshallah
if you don't mind of course!

take care

Salamu alaykum

your dad a scholar or something?

Wassalamu alaykum

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum

just a reminder that it is from sunnah to tell good dreams only to the people u trust and the bad dreams should not be told to people. Because what people interpret, moost likely it will be that.

If you want hadeeth, il get u

Allah knows best

Muharram al-bosni

ama6621

Assalam Alaikum

Dear Diane,
Waiting for that day when you become our sister. No pressure on you but like some one said in a post earlier...take the time to listen to your heart and Insha Allah you will be guided to the right path. Ameen. If/when you decide to accept Islam, be sure to post a thread about it. I think about you often and wish the best for you.

Assalam Alaikum

dawahforever

Ok is anyone in this woman's neck of the woods..Richmond Va? There must be someone who could meet up with her closeby..we have tons of members right?

Diane is there any other mosque besides the one your hubby goes to? Usually there are a couple or maybe there is one in another city close by?

Come on everybody lets put our heads together!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Salamu alaykum

your dad a scholar or something?

Wassalamu alaykum

i wish that he was one!. but no he is not (he is a published author and journalist though).

However, interpreting dreams is widely known about my father's family, as they come from a line of Sayyids (those with direct lineage to the family of the prophet (pbuh) ) widely known in the city of Mosul, in northern Iraq

he interprets dreams, only if the person asks him (he never offers to do so himself)..and only if it has a significant meaning with possible good outcomes (you mentioned something about that in your following post)

and of course..he does this for no personal gain of any sort.

:wasalam:

dianek

Ok is anyone in this woman's neck of the woods..Richmond Va? There must be someone who could meet up with her closeby..we have tons of members right?

Diane is there any other mosque besides the one your hubby goes to? Usually there are a couple or maybe there is one in another city close by?

Come on everybody lets put our heads together!

There is a slummy masjid and then the islamic center but I have been there a few times for events but never felt welcomed. The next closest is in Falls Church......might make a trip there one day.