Welcome to the medieval age

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No sister I was not asking anyone to be quiet. On the contrary I am asking for proof. We need more details. A random article from a kufr news-source does not validate the assumption that this was an egregious breech of human rights.

I have not seen the transcripts of the court sessions. You have not provided the statements of her lawyer or family. As well as the statements of the courts.

I am no scholar but the Geneva Convention is not based on Sharia. Thus, the rules it abides by are inferior to the Correct Laws of Allah. The mere fact that this is secular makes it suspect. It has to be erroneous because a group of men got together after causing havoc and decided to make their rules about war and the treatment of prisoners. And then as usual do not abide by the rules because they do not apply to them. They are above the law. Why...because they said so.

Secondly, sister..what if she was a witch. Cross over to the other side of the argument. What would be your answer to this? I am not discussing torture. I am asking what if she or anyone admits to practicing what is deemed evil in Islam.

Going back to the Prophet Musa. Once he had knowledge he did not argue about the youth, did he?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Secondly, sister..what if she was a witch. Cross over to the other side of the argument. What would be your answer to this? I am not discussing torture. I am asking what if she or anyone admits to practicing what is deemed evil in Islam.

What if she wasn´t witch?

Those international kufr organizations have a lot of evidence how investigators use torture to get answers and confessions they want to get. Knowing this I wouldn´t call they investigation system islamic at all. Totalytary or barbaric it might be.

What if she wasn´t witch but foreign maid whose his employee wanted to get rid off?

How to prove someone is witch anyway?

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
شكرا لك على هذا اموضوع و اين هذه الدولة التي تطبق شرع الله الغني نتركه و افقير نقوم عليه الحد و هذا ليس عدل

elqouds2020

In the name of God the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah
Thank you for this Amodua and where this state that apply the law of God and leave the rich Afiqir we reduce it and this is not justice

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
إن شاء الله نتمنى ذلك و نحن دا ئما في حرب مع الكفر كما فعلوا في أفغانستان و غزة و ما يفعلونه في تصر الأن .و يمكرون و يمكروا الله و الله خير الماكرين.

elqouds2020

God willing, we hope that we and da Ima at war with the infidels, as they did in Afghanistan, Gaza, and in what they do now insists. And plots and Imkroa God and God the best of planners.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
God willing, we hope that we and da Ima at war with the infidels, as they did in Afghanistan, Gaza, and in what they do now insists. And plots and Imkroa God and God the best of planners.

Your post is off topic.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First, sister we need to know what witnesses there were.

Secondly, and this is really important..as Muslims we acknowledge the truth that there are witches. So, I ask you humbly, what if a woman is a witch.

Sharia has the answer to this. What does the Geneva Convention address? What are in the annals of the Geneve Convention to address witchcraft. They did not even follow the Holy Roman Catholic Church and its remedies i.e. burning at the stake. Witchcraft is real sister, Very very real.

And going back to the Prophet Musa. Once he had understanding he went back to his people, a wiser man.
When Allah subhana wa taala, the Creator, has deemed something evil..we have no choice but to act as He has directed.

You are looking at the political situation. It is convoluted. The kufr are calling Muslims wrong. The Muslims in the KSA are looking at this as a religious i.e. Islamic issue and addressed it as such.

We have to look at the situation primarily from the Law of Allah.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Hard truth is that muslims in the most islamic country of the world, Saudi Arabia, are ruled by spoiled leaders who use torturing in their investigation system.

It is just same if she was witch (if it even exicts any other place than just peopleś imagination) or not. Hers investigators got confess they wanted (if you believe experience of human rights (also muslim once) enperience.

What if she was just innocent victim? May Allah jugde hers killer then at the Judgement day!

:SMILY286:

Put humanity first.

I haven´t anything else to say in this thread!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

May Allah make sharia(proper) prevail throughout the world.
To hell with man made laws.

Allah is Greater!

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

It is not imagination. And you can not be frustrated with my argument as it is logical. You have only looked at the situation from one point of view. I just examined it from an Islamic perspective. When I did you retorted back to witchcraft being imagination. It is not.

We have to be careful sister...to follow the Laws Islam we need to make decisions that make us uncomfortable.

I used the Quran to support my argument, sister. I went to Suar Kalf. Often, to the ignorant eye we see some action as an evil when to the guided eye it is a good deed.

Ershad

Hard truth is that muslims in the most islamic country of the world, Saudi Arabia, are ruled by spoiled leaders who use torturing in their investigation system.

It is just same if she was witch (if it even exicts any other place than just peopleś imagination) or not. Hers investigators got confess they wanted (if you believe experience of human rights (also muslim once) enperience.

What if she was just innocent victim? May Allah jugde hers killer then at the Judgement day!

:SMILY286:

Put humanity first.

I haven´t anything else to say in this thread!

walaikkum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Not that I support torture. There is a narration, we have to keep in mind :

Hudhaifah (radiallahu anhu) reports that the Messenger of Allaah (saw) said "There will come leaders who will not follow my guidance and will not follow my sunnah. There will be amongst them men who will have the hearts of devil and bodies of humans." He (Hudhaifah asked) "What shall I do, O Messenger of Allaah if I reach that?" He replied, "you should hear and obey the ruler even if he flogs your backs and takes your wealth, then still hear and obey." Reported by Muslim (Eng. trans Vol 3/1029/34554)

Have patience brothers and sisters (Including me). Make Du'a. Ask Allah for righteous rulers. Follow the guidance of Qur'an and Sunnah.

Prophet:saw2: said to the Ansaar, "Have patience until you meet me at the Pool," (Reported by Bukharee from Usayd ibn Hudayr.)

How beautiful patience is.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

It is ok if people denay to believe that kind of countries whose are on black list of human right organizations in cause of torturing prisoners to get right confessions. Any way most of human right workers are kafiirs anyway. (And why they are?)

Other thing is still how court can prove that person is witch.

Ok if she/he admit it without mental sickness or without pressure like torturing.

Not ok if she/he is forced to confess.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

I just wanted to say ,that if someone thinks witch craft doesn't exist,then that is not true.It is as real as we are.

People who do this,often blaspheme and do kufr billah(disbelief in Allah) by mocking Allah and his messenger :saw: or Qur'an.
They do such despicable things,which can't be mentioned,in order to please shaytaan,so that they can get "the job done".

Like creating difference in family,between husband and wife,hatred,harming people.

Such people first of all blaspheme against Allah,secondly they try creating mischief on earth.

:wasalam:

Ershad

Anyway, this could be useful. Here is a video series on 'Sihr' which has been published by the Ministry of Religious Affairs in Saudi Arabia. It has all the details of their works, evidences and cure for this evil practise.

wassalamu alaikkum