Welcome to the medieval age

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Nice videos. Pure islamic. They just forgot to mention they torture prisoners during investigations.

:SMILY286:

John Smith

Nice videos. Pure islamic. They just forgot to mention they torture prisoners during investigations.

:SMILY286:

What do you class as torture and do you have any evidence pointing to such practice by the Saudi authorities who are trying to eradicate this practice from their lands and also stop the exploitation of vunrable people.

I will be honest with you on this subject, i don't care what lengths the Saudis go to stop this practice.

i know people who have had evil work done on them and it ain't pretty when you see the extent of the damage it causes.

No rights for witches or any kind of magician who peddle such evil works.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

From Amnesty International:

''I told my investigators... 'What crime do you have against me?'... Their answer was nothing else but beating me... They tied my hands behind my back, then they shackled my legs, then tied my hands to my feet. After, they pulled me flat on the ground and then they started beating me. This was their answer.''

A political prisoner held in Saudi Arabia in 1996 spoke these words. He and many other former prisoners have revealed a culture of police brutality, torture and ill-treatment in many police stations, prisons and detention centres across the country. Beatings with sticks, electric shocks, cigarette burns and nail-pulling are some of the torture methods often described.

Yes from 1996 but things haven´t change until today.

Islam doesn´t allow torturing, right?

John Smith

From Amnesty International:

''I told my investigators... 'What crime do you have against me?'... Their answer was nothing else but beating me... They tied my hands behind my back, then they shackled my legs, then tied my hands to my feet. After, they pulled me flat on the ground and then they started beating me. This was their answer.''

A political prisoner held in Saudi Arabia in 1996 spoke these words. He and many other former prisoners have revealed a culture of police brutality, torture and ill-treatment in many police stations, prisons and detention centres across the country. Beatings with sticks, electric shocks, cigarette burns and nail-pulling are some of the torture methods often described.

Yes from 1996 but things haven´t change until today.

Islam doesn´t allow torturing, right?

A political prisoner, do they have a name? its very vague the account you posted and very one sided,those methods described remind me of what western goverments have been doing during renditions and during occupations of muslim lands, Bagram, Abu Gharib, etc etc.

John Smith

Torturing methods are same in everywhere - east and west.

Agree, but one is being tortured for being a muslim and the other as claimed for going out the fold of islam and causing mischief in the lands.

When someone who practices evil refuses to repent and continues on the path of devil worship what are we do do of them?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

What is going on is this:

We have an issue that is not political but has been sprung into the political arena. We need to look at both sides of the issue.

On the religious side a very serious breech of Islamic practice was observed. The practice of witchcraft is evil. The law that describes the punishment was implemented.

Secular organizations, who are not Muslim, are making this political. The mere refusal of these groups to even address the issue of evil as a reality is mindboggling. Try looking around.

As Muslims we have to understand and accept the reality of all realms of life. Yes, there are people who take pride in the practice of the black arts. ( I have no clue what a white art is).

A book has been published in England that describes how many famous rock and roll stars made contracts with the devil. They married witches. They admit to be open devil worshipers.

It is very disturbing to see a Muslim use the word 'imagination" as to describe the possibility of someone being a witch. Those who follow the Shytan are around us. And they do try to please him. That is a reality.

How can we condemn Sharia? It is from Allah's law, the Creator of All Things, He Knows of evil things and beings. They serve no purpose.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

My meaning is not condemn sharia. Just critizize how wrong other countries might use it and unfortunately Saudi Arabia is one good example by this.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

But, you have not proved your point of why or how KSA is wrong in implementing Sharia. That is where I am confused.
In this particular case are you upset about her being a witch? Are you concerned about the religious situation or the political one.

I am glad we are having this discussion. I pray we are able to come to the understanding of needing to learn more about Sharia and all its implications.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I have only proves from international human right organizations. If people don´t believe they knowledge because they are not islamic based organization, it is quite difficult to continue kind of discussion here.

What else I can say than may Allah open your eyes to see the truth?

a_stranger

I think that muslems need islamic international human right organizations which care about human rights seeking Allah's pleasure. We as muslems should care and work in this field : it is our duty and need.

I agree with sister harb :we need to care about human rights, and with sister Apa to fight witchcraft : it is a fact most secular people don't understand.

With regards.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister Harb,

It is imperative to continue the discussion here. What you are suggesting is that the disbelivers, the kufr are the owners of human rights. You take their word over the Law of Allah. I am suspect of anything they say or do.
My question to you is and you have not answered it is this. You are only looking at the situation from a political view. You have dismissed the heart of the matter. So what if the kufr disagree. They do not submit to Allah.
How can you take the word of those who do not obey. They do not know right from wrong.
What would be your position if you know that witchcraft is evil and does exist. It is understood in Islam. I am confused.

We can not discuss global human rights violations as you specifically brought up this situation. If you have proof from these human rights groups, please post them. I have begged you to give us details. None have been provided.

Allah has opened up our eyes to the truth. Sister, we have to look at the big picture. Sharia is for the big boys, the scholars. I would not dare suggest that they are wrong in deciding punishment.

And going back to the Prophet Musa. He thought the killing of the youth was wrong, but it was the only thing to do. Do not value life by the laws of the kurf human rights groups...life is valued by the Laws of Allah.

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

What is sad is sometimes we take the reports of western media, organisations, news agencies as evidences. These western media are known for their saudi and sharia bashing and they don't leave a single opportunity to do that. What is more annoying is some muslims think their words to be "evidences" of what is happening in saudi.

Usually, magicians are caught red handed by sting operations and caught with evidences. You cannot say they use torture and give the biased statements of some organisation.

Here is another case where they caught a person in sting operation - http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article565541.ece

Here is a video of an actual sting operation -

[yt]fvd4KC7W-Ns[/yt]