What a people??? Money??

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Just wanted to share with you all something I felt :eek: and :SMILY27: after reading them.

Its a fact that day-by-day, the number of people who are interested in Christian Churches is getting decreased and decreased. Now guess what a trick they have done! People attending to the Places of Worship for what? Just read on. You will find it inshaAllah.

1) On the date of August 1st, it was mentioned in ABC News Website that "Bishop Fred Caldwell says Jesus never intended for his Shreveport, La., church to be exclusively black, so he plans on paying whites to come to mass."

Caldwell says he will pay whites $5 per hour to attend Sunday services at Greenwood Acres Full Gospel Baptist Church and $10 an hour for the Thursday service.

"People get paid to go a lot of places, we might as well at church," Caldwell said.

The white visitors who want to be paid will have to register when they attend Greenwood Acres, according to the News.

2) A News article mentioned on Yahoo News on the date 14th June 2011 says that a Romanian company is offering believers an online service enabling them to send prayers to priests who will read them out during church services.

Romanian Orthodox Christians customarily write down prayers in church, which are then given to priests who read them out for a small fee. These prayers are traditionally for health, good exam results, happy marriages, and the forgiveness of sins.

Orthodox believers can now pay euro1 (US$1.44) per day or euro24 (US$34) online per month for their prayer to be read. Currently, just four churches are enlisted on the site.

Gandul.info reported Tuesday that the Romanian Orthodox church, to which more than 85 percent of Romanians belong, did not approve the move, warning it could lead to laziness.

I am :SMILY27: still.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

I wonder if the priests have a guilty conscience when they're *buying* followers..... I suppose people would rather go to the Thursday service rather than the Sunday service - I mean, its five dollars extra profit!

This is just insane.

IbnAdam77

I wonder if the priests have a guilty conscience when they're *buying* followers..... I suppose people would rather go to the Thursday service rather than the Sunday service - I mean, its five dollars extra profit!

This is just insane.

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister

Yeah you said it correct. I agree 100%

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله

hmm... this is interesting.. i'm currently counting how much profit i can get in a month by staying in the curch for 10 hours every thursday and sunday.. hehehe

joking aside.. i wonder how desperate they can get..

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: Most churchs dont have anything about Christianity in them, just a building. My moms church for instance is run by gay ministers, no joke and they where voted in by everyone in the church except one person (no joke either !)

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Faith is exclusively a realization by our soul. This can never be bargained or bought.

In India in our province there is a district which is tribal majority. Basically these tribes adhere to Hinduism but also have their own distinct rituals and customs. Christian Missionary began trapping along whole of the tribal belt converting masses to Christianity just out of material offerings. Slowly the religious demography changed. It was later some staunch Hindu outfits took notice of these conversions. They started retaliation and began a parallel movement for back home to those who converted to Christianity.

And here comes beauty of Dawah. We try to reach souls of ignorant people. We have truth in our hearts and hands. We need not to offer material gains to ignorant. If truth heats the soul,people come to Islam loosing a lot of worldly benefits and pleasures. A simple example if of ''Musab ibn Umayr'' from the thread posted by dear Br. Saladin.

Regards.

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Brother Wannabemuslim: Again you have made me :eek: really.

Brother Sachin: Yeah 100% agreed on what you have said brother.

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh