Votes: 1 0.9%
  • undecided!!

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
supplication for when you are stricken by your faith

Dear brother Faisal,

Here is a supplication from "Fortress of the Muslim" published by Darussalam, pg. 117-118 for the one who is stricken by is faith which I hope you will find beneficial inshala:

(Say) I seek refuge in Allah. (Then you should desist from doing what you are in doubt about.) Ref: Al-Bukhari 6/336, Muslim 1/120

(Say) I believe in Allah and His Messenger. Ref: Muslim 1/119-20

(Recite the Ayat) He is the First and the Last, the Most High and the most Near. And He is the Knower of all things (in Arabic). Ref: Quran ch. Al-Hadid 57: 3, Abu Dawud 4/329...

Alhamdula it's good that you actually care about the state of your iman, inshala from there you can build upon your faith by studying about Islam from authentic sources and by reading the Quran etc etc. May Allah sw guide us all to the straight path.

:salam2:

:salam2:

No it's fine, it's ok to be curious. It's nothing against Islam, I'm just having/been having personal issues with the concept of religion for a while. I'm currently doing more research on the subject.

:wasalam:

web_knight

spread the peace
Being Muslim is not be the ID or by the tongue --idon't suspect anybody's committiment-- but a concentrate on the islamic notion based on Sunna that the Muslim
is whomever the people are safe from his tongue and hand harm.

Subhana Allah Wa beHamduh