Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • undecided!!

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
^ Agnostic - [SIZE=-1]Someone who claims that they do not know or are unable to know whether God exists. (Got it from 'google define' search)

Really??
[/SIZE]

Yeah,really.

Agnostic-One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism. (Dictionary.com)

=====================================================
There are reasons that are both general and personal as to why I'm agnostic, and I'd appreciate it if people didn't bash other people's beliefs because it doesn't agree with yours. I merely came here to answer the poll, not to start arguments.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:( You sounded more enthusiastic about being a Muslim in your OP.
Oh well dw. You don't have to reply to this post.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
:( You sounded more enthusiastic about being a Muslim in your OP.
Oh well dw. You don't have to reply to this post.

Thanks for understanding. As for my Original Post, all I can say is that during that time, I wasn't really convinced of anything, rather I accepted it to give it a try. People change.

I still have incredible respect for Muslims, as well as people with other beliefs. Am I no way trying to impose my beliefs on to others. What I believe in is personal as it is with every belief.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Yeah,really.

Agnostic-One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism. (Dictionary.com)

=====================================================
There are reasons that are both general and personal as to why I'm agnostic, and I'd appreciate it if people didn't bash other people's beliefs because it doesn't agree with yours. I merely came here to answer the poll, not to start arguments.

Oh. That explains your views on abortion then from that other thread, (stem cell one) I just assumed you were Muslim by your user name, so I was kinda :confused: about your un-islamic views on abortion, but that explains it.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Oh. That explains your views on abortion then from that other thread, (stem cell one) I just assumed you were Muslim by your user name, so I was kinda :confused: about your un-islamic views on abortion, but that explains it.

Thanks for understanding. Actually you were right, I was actually a Muslim before, but not really anymore. No offense to anyone.

muslimah_93

:salam2:
:ma: thanks 2 ALLAH SWT im blessed dat im born as a Muslim... hop ALLAH SWT showers his great blessing ON US ALL s0o0 we can all die as Muslims (servent of ALLAH SWT) and inshallah we'll all c each other in JANNAH OUR HOME!!!!!!!
tak cre
:wasalam:
:hijabi:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:) MUSLIMAH and i am very proud to be

But it is very sad to know that we lost one of our precious brothers:girl3:

May Allah Guide all of us to his Jannat :tti_sister:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Thanks for understanding. Actually you were right, I was actually a Muslim before, but not really anymore. No offense to anyone.

Faisal, I was Just curious to know what made you turn away from Islam or turn (in)to an agnostic?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to...just curious to know...

hager

thx allah

Muslim,thx allah...
and inshallah ,i'll die as a muslim..
guys?
Fasil?was already muslim/or he convert?
or..he's without religion?
dunno

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Faisal, I was Just curious to know what made you turn away from Islam or turn (in)to an agnostic?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to...just curious to know...

No it's fine, it's ok to be curious. It's nothing against Islam, I'm just having/been having personal issues with the concept of religion for a while. I'm currently doing more research on the subject.

:wasalam: