What are your favorite Quran verses?

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

I believe i made a thread similar to this a while ago... but anyway i like this verse : 'All praises and thanks are due to due to Allah, the Lord of the Alamin', it sums it up doesn't it?

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

Surat Fussilat (Verses 37-54)

37. Among His Sings are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve.

38. But is the (Unbelievers) are arrogant, (no matter): for in the presence of thy Lord are those who celebrate His praises by night and by day. And they never flag (nor feel themselves above it).

[yt]IQ0I4CGBIYg[/yt]

:wasalam:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

Definitely Surah Al-Ahzab v.35 :

Surely the Muslim men and the Muslim women, the believing men and the believing women, the devout men and the devout women, the truthful men and the truthful women, the patient men and the patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and the charitable women, the fasting men and the fasting women, the men who guard their chastity and the women who guard their chastity, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember Allah much - for all those, Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward.[33.35]

And here is the video,(sorry if the translation is in italian) ;)

[yt]6Gvz2hhn8uk[/yt]

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I like these verses from Surah Al-Hadeed.

(57:20) Know it well that the life of this world is nothing but a sport and pastime, and a show and boasting among yourselves and a rivalry in wealth and children. Its example is of vegetation after a shower of rain, which delighted the tillers, then the same ripens and you see it turn yellow, then it becomes straw. Contrary to this, in the life here-after there is severe torment and forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure. The life of this world is nothing but illusion.

(57:21) Race with one another in hastening towards the Paradise the vastness of which is like the vastness of the heavens and earth, prepared for those who have believed in Allah and His Messengers. This is Allah's bounty which He bestows on whomever He wills, and Allah's bounty is immense!

Actually I am kind of crazy about the whole surah Al_Hadeed, from its beginning to its end. Please make dua for me.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

AL-Baqarah (The Cow)

Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. 002.255

Allah is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light. 002.257

The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys. 002.285

Al-Tauba

There hath come unto you a messenger, (one) of yourselves, unto whom aught that ye are overburdened is grievous, full of concern for you, for the believers full of pity, merciful.

AN-NAHL (THE BEE)

Do they not look at the birds, held poised in the midst of (the air and) the sky? Nothing holds them up but (the power of) Allah. Verily in this are signs for those who believe

Phoyage

Salam Alykiom,
I don't have a favourite verse but a Surat...
The only surat that has 1 full account of a prophets story... Not scatered
Surat Yusuf
Right now I am trying to memorize it all

M

mamunexpert

Say ALLAH IS ONE. HE IS ITERNAL ABSULATE.HE BEGETS NOT NOR HE BEGOTTEN.THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ALLAH.

abu'muhammad

:bismillah1:

the holy quranmajid is sweet.its difficult to come up with favourite verses yet i like the verses of "surah- rehman"

lillahil hamd