What do you LOVE the MOST in this world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asalaamalikum,

The fact that we have free will/choice. I think it's one of the best blessing Allah has given us in this world. We have a choice to wake up, we have choice to do good deeds, we have choice to educate ourselves, we have choice to be Muslim, we have a choice to learn, we have a choice to eat, we have choice to join TTI!!

Bro the library is fun but it's not as fun chess or baskeball lol

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I love waking up in the morning to another beautiful day to worship Allah, see the faces of my children, and increasing my knowledge of islam,:ma:

justoneofmillion

assalam,loyalty,justice,brotherhood,sincerity,innocence,love kids ,family,fightsports,bodybuilding, swiming ,books and i used to love but really love my music until i realised it was leading me astray from the deen i love a bunch of other stuff the singing birds when courting nature in it`s beauty that sweet morning brise when the world seems so Quite and peaceful in springtime before the silence gets silenced and the neurones start heading everywhere and nowhere at the same time:angryred: :( :SMILY23: :p :confused::eek: , sunset ,sunrise,the smell of jasmine ,i love to learn and i love everything that Allah swt has made lawful and beautiful for us to admire and enjoy indeed the favors of my lord are endless alhamdulillah:)

ps.your question is kinda to generale tough it should have been something like what food,what spices.................lol:)

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I love waking up in the morning to another beautiful day to worship Allah and increasing my knowledge of islam
Every sincere Muslim loves to do that. But I think the brother is asking something more to that. A habit or daily work.
I love to work on my laptop. A daily habit you can say. Dont worry brothers and sisters, I dont spend too much time sitting. And also :SMILY346: . There are a lot of things. I can go on saying and saying and saying and saying..:lol:
Some say I talk toooooo much. But I dont think so.
Love to look at my beard everyday in the morning and also praying salah on time. :mashallah:
wa/salam

saba urooj

:salam2: the one thing which i loves the most in this world is................company of my frnds, i jus love2hang out wth them. :muslim_child: :muslim_child:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Well Alhamdullilah to the day....Alhamdullilah for being alive... Alhamdulliah for having a loving family....

World is a test,repent repent repent repent..........judgement day is comming closer....

:wasalam:

Amirah84

oh sorry it was a WHAT question not WHO....

What do I love the most? To have a proper good laugh! One of those that hurt your cheek and tummy muscles and that you always remember...

Strange, no?

Take care

Amirah

umm hussain

I love trying out new things when building websites, purely in HTML and CSS. I can't seem to get enough of it. It is a skill that needs to be perfected, inshallah.

liaa

i most like chating with friends :) and reading what's new on turntoislam :p !! and readin good books too !:p
p.s . never read books by haruki murakami if you wanna sleep k :)), maybe you should try "zahir", but i am sure everyone here already read it , i think it's a little bit comercial , but it worth to be read .

:salam2: I love my family the most in this world. And my books.My jilbab collection lolllllll and my hijab collection lollll

Status
Not open for further replies.